Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport (12090 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by jerryuzo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
sorry baba . ;d
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by HamidO1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2010
Do this to IBB and you'll be my hero for life.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by monkeyleg: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Hamid, dont worry IBB's turn is coming. This will make them thieve sit up and take notice, let tham know how hated there are
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by saridonp2: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
''Omode ti o so wipe ti oun ba di agbalagba,ori eyele ni oun ma je,ori eyele yen ko ni je ki o dagba''.Keep wishing people death and see what you get in return.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by sweetguy10(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
na2day!:

What happened to baba's BASIC TRAINING, d other day we heard of another general that single handedly foiled a kidnap attempt!
Didnt Baba lead the 3rd Marine Commando during d war?
All the Amalas and free totos had rendered him powerless against an unarmed man, abi?

Chai!
Baba na wa o!
grin grin grin

hahahahahahahaha roflmao hahahahahahahahahahaha God! Na2day you left me laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by naso2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2010

When he recovered from the attack, the visibly shaken Obasanjo immediately asked his driver to drive off, while scores of security men had rounded up the attacker who, amidst beatings, screamed persistently “America is watching, …America is watching.”

una sure say no be becomerich be the man in question? grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by invisible2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
na_so:

una sure say no be becomerich be the man in question? grin

I heard the man was caught with some satelite maps in his pockets.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by na2day(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
OMG!
Its true, the poor sob, sounds like like our mapman!
grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
He would have finished OBJ with his fatality. grin grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Armanio: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
But what the man did is too much and it also better that obj went away jst like that, but y was the man screaming "America is watching"?
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
SEARCH FOR OBJ IN HELL, I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND HIM THERE.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
SEARCH FOR OBJ IN HELL, I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND HIM THERE.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by SABalogun: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
wetin the man do them?
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by kemisuga(f): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
Very funny indeed
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Oxone(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
luizworld:

He would have finished OBJ with his fatality. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by kamaldino(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
The type of people we ar determine the type of leaders we get, if we ar gud definately our leaders will be gud and vice versa. So the man beater shud not pour is annoyance on OBJ.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Tugbaski: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Have we all ever wondered that in spite of all the curse rained on this man everyday, He still dey kampe and the exact same people cursing him out are not doing well. Isn't that a prove that God dey with this man.?
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by mikano80: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
.My friend Obj deserves more than beating,I wish Nigerians will emulate this hero as more of such beating awaits Obj in future.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by lightwall: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
to successfully yank open a jeep conveying a high profile person like OBJ, even on motion, where are the locks
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
Obj should be publicly flogged naked with koboko till he drops and be stripped of all d spoil he stole from nigeria.He is an expensive nuisance and a wayward role model.Some nigerian 2 gullible to believe he's normal.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by hackney(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
The frustration of the common man has got to the point of public displays of disaffection.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

People wish it was done to IBB ; well he is harder to get to than OBJ because OBJ is more of a people person and has no
qualms with shaving hands and embracing people.

I'm not blood-thirsty but it seems that death\murder is the only thing that will get to our obstacles in that dump.

Tugbaski:

Have we all ever wondered that in spite of all the curse rained on this man everyday, He still dey kampe and the exact same people cursing him out are not doing well. Isn't that a prove that God dey with this man.?

Good question.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by 1025: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
when an iraqi man attacked bush with shoes, status were raised in his name. if someone really attacked our chimpanzee(obj), we need to do something immortalize his name.
the man shld have done this with a bomb at least killing obasanjo will make the son who lost his wife to obj to have peace of mind.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by rikamann: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
Friends, have read all comments. U are all correct but could anyone tell me a Naija Presido that is better than Baba? If not for Baba's 2nd and 3rd term issues, his first 2years was okay only that he left the economy for Atiku.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by poweredcom(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
grin grin grin
that man don suffer o i dont belive he is a mad man he is a frustrated man , an average Nigerian that has been frustrated, that want justice,

Men its unfair why did the military beat him, if that happen in USA or U.k they dont have right to beat the man, he can be apprehended and taken to the Hospital fo mental check up, before any other punishment

but here they will bet the livin day light of the poor man, Bleep nigeria system
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by room702(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2010
amor4ce (m)

Violence is not the way, no matter what.

Actually, we Nigerians should examine ourselves and repent from all the bad things we do to ourselves. We deserve what we get and thus should not refrain from taking responsibilities for our actions. Blaming OBJ and others is a was of trying to externalize our shortcomings and give personalities to these faults. Whether we like it or not, OBJ is still a product of our putrid society. There is no way I know of in this universe that each one of us can avoid taking responsibility for our actions and the earlier we start the better.

Will it be far-fetched if I say that every Nairalander knows somebody who is selfish, corrupt, and without love for his neighbor? Let us instead check ourselves and having mastered ourselves seek to help others, and eventually apply ostracism if that does not work. Yes, ostracism to our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, uncles, aunties, nieces, in-laws, cousins, associates, colleagues, friends, and the likes, for the sake of Nigeria and Nigerians.

He who is free of sin should cast the first stone!
[quote][/quote]

thumbs up for your comment
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by honeric01(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2010
rapsutinlink=topic=547678.msg7111532#msg7111532 date=1289339842:

I'd gladly sponsor you if the target is IBB and all those lawmakers that have proposed criminal life benefits for IBB and the other idiots that ruled this country as military men.Shame on the so-called democrats that obviously don't know their right from their left

Deal or no deal? $100k for OBJ, $2 million for IBB, i am ready to Muttalab for IBB, deal?
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Onlytruth(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2010
A certain man with a weird accent was apprehended for orchestrating an attack on one of the kleptocratic ex-leaders of a developmentally challenged West African state yesterday.

The oblong-headed assailant had obviously waylaid the ex-leader-thief for a couple of hours and almost succeeded in knocking the fear of God into the ex-leader, who was saved by timely intervention of red-eyed security operatives.

After the psychopath had received the beating of his life and was being dragged away to an awaiting security van, bystanders could hear him shouting “see map, see map!”
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by manmustwac(m): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2010
If nigeria had another 100 million people like him am sure the country would progress.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by amor4ce(m): 1:45am On Nov 10, 2010
@manmustwac, I very much disagree. Such would lead to chaos as many people who have not mastered their own souls, do not judge themselves, and refrain from anything that is true would arrogate to themselves the ability to divine Nigeria's true interests. There would be bloodshed, homicides and genocides, and total anarchy from the clash of opinions and voices that want to be heard by force (do or die).
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by olaadegoke(m): 1:52am On Nov 10, 2010
Wonder wt they might have done to dis guy behind bar , cry
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by gbonshine: 2:09am On Nov 10, 2010
baba sege,wetin u do d man way im lay dis kain ambush 4 u nah?beats mi!!!!
shld we say d man generally had no fear of mortal pain or baba sege generally took someting of high value belonging to d man.
funni story tho almst unbeleaveable,bt i lv it, we need mre men of that kind.big up 2 him whoeva he his,n America is watchn smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC / Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.