Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (45516 Views)

Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Ambode: Between EFCC’s Noose And Lagos Assembly’s Dagger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Ekweremadu, a public official is the owner of dozens of properties in Abuja, Lagos, London, US, Dubai and the Caribean, this is who the EFCC act is talking about, living above your means, but you tribe obsessed hypocrites and bigots are always blind, clueless and dumb when it comes to your own people looting you dry, a public official with nothing to show in his constituency, but you want to kill yourselves over a non public office hold and a businessman in Lagos.

You people are the most misguided, aimless and tribe obsessed people on the surface of the earth.

who are you fooling? Some notable and sizeable Yorubas bashed you too but you had to use the usual Nigerian politicians way of dividing the people along tribal lines ,You are not smart by Half! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by GoodofNaija: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
I hope by now that zombie must have got more than what he bargained for in his failed attempt at damage control for his godfather.

Only an evil character will defend tinubu on the bullion van daylight money laundering.

Am sure other smarter zombies must be observing this thread from afar. Other popular zombies/apc-e-rats are avoiding this thread like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
iJhoe:

Just maybe, it can be rented to transport gold-coated ponmo, pepper or silver-tamed vegetables

Actually, it can transport everything you listed because it's your rights and business to transport whatever you want in a bullion van as long as you have the money to rent it with, give it a try, that's if you are not too broke and poor to pay for rental of course.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chukapage:
who are you fooling? Some notable and sizeable Yorubas bashed you too but you had to use the usual Nigerian politicians way of dividing the people along tribal lines ,You are not smart by Half! undecided

This same tribal line that made you tribal and bigoted elements cry and wail over Tinubu, a private citizen, a rich business man with means to rent a bullion van to transport his valuables which is not against the law, but you hypocrites wont say anything about your crooked and corrupt public officials like ekweremadu who is actually still in office with dozens of mansions all over the world.

Can any of you tribal hypocrites list what Tinubu stole from you? You can not of course, it's just the usual tribal and bigoted errands you people traffic as part of your daily life activities.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jackonsy:

I can swear with my left ball you don't reason like a real human

You reason like someone gotten from condom escapade or misplaced priority

Take it as insult from me to you

What are you when you obsessed over a man who is not your governor, who is not a public official, who is not responsible fr your life and who you can not even list what he stole from you and your village people while your own useless and corrupt public officials like ekweremadu loot you t death? Do you call people like you human beings?

They call people like you tribal bigots and hopeless hypocrites.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

This same tribal line that made you tribal and bigoted elements cry and wail over Tinubu, a private citizen, a rich business man with means to rent a bullion van to transport his valuables which is not against the law, but you hypocrites wont say anything about your crooked and corrupt public officials like ekweremadu who is actually still in office with dozens of mansions all over the world.

Can any of you tribal hypocrites list what Tinubu stole from you? You can not of course, it's just the usual tribal and bigoted errands you people traffic as part of your daily life activities.

the same Ike Ekweremmadu that was beaten blue black by IPOB in Germany and many Easterners rejoiced?? undecided No matter how much I am paid I will never sell my conscience for crumbs that are RIGHTFULLY mine like you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oblang:

Hw does this concern Fashola and Ambode? So if they couldn't find anything against him even when he was in opposition and the ones in PDP then (Uzor Kalu and others) have several cases in court, why then is all this crying of him being a thief. As it is today, he isn't a public office holder and obviously isn't living above his means. No matter how u want to look at it, Tinubu is a wealthy man and he has several businesses to his name. If u feel those businesses were funded by public funds, then forward ur findings to the relevant agencies.
the same Orji uzor Kalu whose sins have been washed away just by accepting and raising the BROOM by our anti corruption Knights ?? undecided stop supporting or backing gross mediocrity because of political crumbs this RIGHTFULLY yours in a sane world!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Oblang(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
djdutch:

He was let off on a technical and not the actual corruption allegations clown! In Nigeria fantastically corrupt poltician don't go to jail.

'The charge did not comply with the provisions of the Act which demands that an accused person should be invited and confronted with allegations against him or her for an opportunity for such an accused person to make a written admission or denial of the allegations before the matter can be transferred to the tribunal for adjudication'
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/30/tribunal-acquits-tinubu-blasts-fg-for-not-complying-with-the-law/

Hw is it Tinubu's problem that his prosecutors didn't do their work as they should. Meanwhile, that was the case abt non-declaration of his assets. I'm talking abt the investigation that couldn't nail anything on him after he left office. I mean the same investigation that indicted Kalu and others.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Oblang(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chukapage:
the same Orji uzor Kalu whose sins have been washed away just by accepting and raising the BROOM by our anti corruption Knights ?? undecided stop supporting or backing gross mediocrity because of political crumbs this RIGHTFULLY yours in a sane world!

Google is ur friend if u want to know abt Uzor Kalu's case. The case has been there since 2007. Buhari is not the judiciary..
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oblang:

Google is ur friend if u want to know abt Uzor Kalu's case. The case has been there since 2007. Buhari is not the judiciary..
lmao it's not about Judiciaries don't try to feign Ignorance or fool yourself.You and I know that Efcc SUSPENDED his case the moment the broom santicified him undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mrquote:

Hide behind tribalism.

What is it when your own crooks and public officials who are still actually in office amassed wealth and mansions all over the world gets ignored while you fixate on a who is not even a public official or charged to represent you in anyway shape or form, who didn't even touch 1 kobo from your village?

What do you call that? They call it tribalism, bigotry, illiteracy and bitterness.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chukapage:
the same Ike Ekweremmadu that was beaten blue black by IPOB in Germany and many Easterners rejoiced?? undecided No matter how much I am paid I will never sell my conscience for crumbs that are RIGHTFULLY mine like you! undecided

What is this one saying? What do you in Nigeria have to say about your own crooks and corrupt public officials like ekweremadu?

What do you have to say? That's the point.

Tinubu is not a public official, but ekweremadu in your village is a public official with unexplained wealth and mansions all over the world, let us hear you say something about that.

Hypocrites
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Look at this fellow it's obvious your a strong political Jobber you strongly depend on those crumbs to survive if not you would have KNOWN that LAGOS is the commercial capital of NIGERIA therefore the well being of that States CONCERNS not just Nigerians but foreigners!
So because He is from the South West NIGERIANS should overlook his kleptocracy that has affected the well being of NIGERIA in general or have you heard before that recession , corruption of the Nigerian Political Elites affects only there supposed region or Tribe? What example is he setting? Or do you not know that poverty in Nigeria caused my heavy corruption and mismanagement of public funds for SELFISH gains affect ALL NIGERIANS IRRESPECTIVE OF REGION OR TRIBE? Get your conscience back because it has really been sold undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by nthony10: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Typical of EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by iJhoe(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=NGpatriot post=83220171]

Actually, it can transport everything you listed because it's your rights and business to transport whatever you want in a bullion van as long as you have the money to rent it with, give it a try, that's if you are not too broke and poor to pay for rental of course.

then You'd agree with me that is too much or perhaps, too little for what is undesirable. How reasonable is it? For anyone to do that-quote your eloquence, if he/she did, it is probably an in flagrante act palled on such to be living above his means, dont ask me how please!

Wait! Are u in support of Tinubu. The last time i check he isnt a private citizen, he is an Ex-gov for crying out loud, so he should be a subject of public scrutiny. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
rolams:

And you are happy with this nonsense point. The whole well meaning Nigerians are disappointed in you. Politics is dangerous to your brain, too many injuries there, quit and visit your doctor now. So, you are telling us that both the radio stations and all other Asiwaju business entities doesn't have company account where the clients are paying to. So, Asiwaju pikin, pls tell us how many times you have seen Dangote and Otedola doing the same even on election eve. Have you not heard of footballers and many innocent guys arrested by this people all in the name of Yahoo boy. WHO PETITIONED THEM? That's the question.
[/s]

Look at this one making up rubbish?

Keep quiet, Tinubu is not a governor, he's not a public official, he's not your governor, he doesn't owe your life anything , hes not responsible for your life and they did not give him your taxes and allocations, they gave all that to your governor and public officials so exactly what did Tinubu do to your people if it's not tribalism and bigotry driving you people mad. W hat exactly did the man do to you tribe obsessed people?
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
iJhoe:
Wait! Are u in support of Tinubu. The last time i check he isnt a private citizen, he is an Ex-gov for crying out loud, so he should be a subject of public scrutiny. Thanks

This illiterate.... grin grin Do you even know the meaning or private and public/

What an embarrassment. grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

What is this one saying? What do you in Nigeria have to say about your own crooks and corrupt public officials like ekweremadu?

What do you have to say? That's the point.

Tinubu is not a public official, but ekweremadu in your village is a public official with unexplained wealth and mansions all over the world, let us hear you say something about that.

Hypocrites
lmao chai! Look at how your changing goal post the people from the East that rejoiced at his treatment were in VENUS I guess Ok wait ooo so because I support or shield a criminal you should do the same too? undecided anyways I don't blame you the general problem of Nigeria is every Region shielding it's criminals! You can imagine Ibori's Heroic welcome.Tinubu is not a mere individual YOU AND I KNOW he is a Politician a man who became so rich all of a sudden after becoming Lagos State Governor.A senator too. Tinubu was a pauper before he became Governor YOU and I know it! How did he all of a Sudden became so rich after being Governor?? What were 3bullion vans doing in his residence an eve to election? Why has he been a strong Political godfather stalling the development of LAGOS because of greed and Kleptocracy?? Oga I don't expect you to reason differently after all those bullion vans favor you and prolly feeds your family and your wierd selfish stand is not a surprise it's understandable after all every tribe and Region has your kind who runs around defending corrupt elites because of Crumbs undecided Bye !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Oblang(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chukapage:
lmao it's not about Judiciaries don't try to feign Ignorance or fool yourself.You and I know that Efcc SUSPENDED his case the moment the broom santicified him undecided

Like i said, dont be too lazy. Use google. As far as I know, he was still in court in August. It was even under Gej/pdp that the case was not bin pursued by the efcc...
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oblang:

Like i said, dont be too lazy. Use google. As far as I know, he was still in court in August. It was even under Gej/pdp that the case was not bin pursued by the efcc...
LMAO grin grin this people sef so you now "know" but you said it was "Judiciary" oga go and defend your corrupt masters I understand that man must wack grin But beware a day will come when your support for Evil will come back to Haunt you it's not rocket science it's called KARMA it's a LovePeddler cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Dshocker(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
Is renting Bullion van a criminal offence in Nigeria? Or you saw what was inside the van?

Too many illiterates in Nigeria.

You are the stark illiterate here.....He hired a bullion van for what?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
lmao chai! Look at how your changing goal post the people from the East that rejoiced at his treatment were in VENUS I guess Ok wait ooo so because I support or shield a criminal you should do the same too? undecided anyways I don't blame you the general problem of Nigeria is every Region shielding it's criminals! You can imagine Ibori's Heroic welcome.Tinubu is not a mere individual YOU AND I KNOW he is a Politician a man who became so rich all of a sudden after becoWait! Are u in support of Tinubu. The last time i check he isnt a private citizen, he is an Ex-gov for crying out loud, so he should be a subject of public scrutiny. Thanksming Lagos State Governor.A senator too. Tinubu was a pauper before he became Governor YOU and I know it! How did he all of a Sudden became so rich after being Governor?? What were 3bullion vans doing in his residence an eve to election? Why has he been a strong Political godfather stalling the development of LAGOS because of greed and Kleptocracy?? Oga I don't expect you to reason differently after all those bullion vans favor you and prolly feeds your family and your wierd selfish stand is not a surprise it's understandable after all every tribe and Region has your kind who runs around defending corrupt elites because of Crumbs undecided Bye !
[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

You are right here in Nigeria, what do you and other Tinubu obsessed tribal bigots have to say about elweremadu? Why are you so silent about the crooks and corrupt elements in your own backyard?

Why is Tinubu always your issue and problem and never your own leaders and corrupt public officials who actually are still in office.? Why?

Your problem is hypocrisy and tribalism.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Dshocker:

You are the stark illiterate here.[/s]....He hired a bullion van for what?

Only village illiterates like you ask such ignorant and dumb question.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Bondinus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oblang:

Hw does this concern Fashola and Ambode? So if they couldn't find anything against him even when he was in opposition and the ones in PDP then (Uzor Kalu and others) have several cases in court, why then is all this crying of him being a thief. As it is today, he isn't a public office holder and obviously isn't living above his means. No matter how u want to look at it, Tinubu is a wealthy man and he has several businesses to his name. If u feel those businesses were funded by public funds, then forward ur findings to the relevant agencies.
Are you sure you are in this country?
I will only do that when efcc find the Kano state governor guilty...or are you looking for someone to argue with, try that with NG patriot
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

You are right here in Nigeria, what do you and other Tinubu obsessed tribal bigots have to say about elweremadu? Why are you so silent about the crooks and corrupt elements in your own backyard?

Why is Tinubu always your issue and problem and never your own leaders and corrupt public officials who actually are still in office.? Why?

Your problem is hypocrisy and tribalism.
Oga your tribalism tactics is Lame and Stale you couldn't even hold a strong argument ,you resorted to gibberish and a WELL known dumb tactics bye lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
Oga your tribalism tactics is Lame and Stale you couldn't even hold a strong argument ,you resorted to gibberish and a WELL known dumb tactics bye lipsrsealed
[/s]

Keep quiet and face your corrupt public officials.

What do you tribal bigots have to say about your crooks and looters, the ones under your nose.

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by NGpatriot: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2019

EFCC detains Ekweremadu over 22 properties

The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

Section 7 (1) (b) of the EFCC Act 2004 empowers the agency to cause investigation to be conducted into the properties of any person if it appears to the Commission that the person's lifestyle and extent of the properties are not justified by his source of income.

Ekweremadu, a public official is the owner of dozens of properties in Abuja, Lagos, London, US, Dubai and the Caribean, this is who the EFCC act is talking about, living above your means, but you tribe obsessed hypocrites and bigots are always blind, clueless and dumb when it comes to your own people looting you dry, a public official with nothing to show in his constituency, but you want to kill yourselves over a non public office hold and a businessman in Lagos.

You people are the most misguided, aimless and tribe obsessed people on the surface of the earth.

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Beatswim: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seems like emoney commented on that post... Hmmm someone that stays in glass house.. Dont throw stones... Hmmm
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by Mrquote: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

What is it when your own crooks and public officials who are still actually in office amassed wealth and mansions all over the world gets ignored while you fixate on a who is not even a public official or charged to represent you in anyway shape or form, who didn't even touch 1 kobo from your village?

What do you call that? They call it tribalism, bigotry, illiteracy and bitterness.
No body said what our public officer are doing is right.
But you comments switch from what we are talking about to a particular section of the country.
The Twitter guy is he from that particular ethic ground.
The topic said something, and you said another

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
respect80:

I will mobilize people to pray for you to receive your brain back.
How fast you are to call people illiterate when you lack comprehensive reading knowledge yourself.

You asked if anyone saw the content of the bullion van. In other news, since we aint sure of what the van was carrying, it makes it unnecessary to suggest it should be probed. Sadly, your hypocritical eyes didn't allow you see the section 7 (1)(b) of the EFCC establishment act, 2004, quoted by the Twitter handle.

All SEGA was saying was that since EFCC in line with the section 7 (1)(b) of its establishment act, 2004, has the power to clamp down on common Nigerians by mere suspicion, why can't it do the same with those at the top of the political hierarchy?

I hope you know better now.

Bro, your ignorance is staggering.

Segalink na my person, but he disappointed me on this one.

Bola Tinubu is a big businessman with a conglomerate of businesses. On what suspicion would you think that he is living beyond his means if he hires a bullion van to transport money or jewelry to his home?

It would be a different thing if it were Hush Pupi whose source of income many don't know but who lives large. That is why it would appear like Yahoo Boys are the ones mostly falling on the radar of EFCC. And yes, nabbing Yahoo boys is one of the jobs of EFCC as financial crimes include advanced free fraud.

Without a strong petition against Tinubu, it would be hard for EFCC to swing into action against him. You can't just petition the organization and accuse Tinubu of financial crimes and you expect the organization to start investigation on that score. Your petition must carry weight.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by rolams(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Look at this one making up rubbish?

Keep quiet, Tinubu is not a governor, he's not a public official, he's not your governor, he doesn't owe your life anything , hes not responsible for your life and they did not give him your taxes and allocations, they gave all that to your governor and public officials so exactly what did Tinubu do to your people if it's not tribalism and bigotry driving you people mad. W hat exactly did the man do to you tribe obsessed people?

You need a hot, I mean a serious hot slap to reset your brain. Taink you, in broda shaggi's voice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter by GoodofNaija: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, your ignorance is staggering.

Segalink na my person, but he disappointed me on this one.

Bola Tinubu is a big businessman with a conglomerate of businesses. On what suspicion would you think that he is living beyond his means if he hires a bullion van to transport money or jewelry to his home?

It would be a different thing if it were Hush Pupi whose source of income many don't know but who lives large. That is why it would appear like Yahoo Boys are the ones mostly falling on the radar of EFCC. And yes, nabbing Yahoo boys is one of the jobs of EFCC as financial crimes include advanced free fraud.

Without a strong petition against Tinubu, it would be hard for EFCC to swing into action against him. You can't just petition the organization and accuse Tinubu of financial crimes and you expect the organization to start investigation on that score. Your petition must carry weight.

Going by your post, I have to agree you are just a boy....you are too young to be discussing politics. It is way beyond your reasoning capacity.

Stop displaying your immaturity here by commenting on topics like this.

Just my small pie for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.