Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2514 Views)

Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Lydia696: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Bode George you're a thief and you have go to the jail for life.
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by inioluwa03: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know why an elderly man like Bode will be telling lies at his age. Well like I said before he has also been paid as Timi Frank and others. Tinubu and Osinbajo left office in 2007 how the duo had hand in Bode's predicament I can't understand
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2019
I put my trust on Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, But, Bode George Shame on you as a Nigerian
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Osunbade has shown time and time again that he is a man without conscience. Soulless demon in the church.
Mr George you are crook too.
Your Father! You this agent of Devil

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Over to you VP, did you sat beside the old man in Dana Flight, Abuja to Lagos ? Lets say the truth and put the devil to shame
Ask Google, Idiot wailer
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
aolawale025:
Am on George's side here
Idiot Nigeria, Bird of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Softesst: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Bode Thomas or whatever is obviously suffering from memory loss ,he cant remember nothing his jes blabbing!!!!
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Bode judge is a f**king liar. Is lagos state the one in control of EFCC? Was it lagos state that tried you or federal government ? Was Osinbajo the attorney general then? haba i think baba is missing prison seriously

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
So we should believe this superstory that EFCC was reporting to Tinubu and Osinbajo even after they had left office in 2007 and when they were in opposition to OBJ

See how absurd he sounds as Bode continues trying to defend his lies. I guess he did not properly read the Nollywood script they gave him to use for this episode of Dubai strategy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Dobb: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Abeg Bode George should go and rest, it is obvious old age has started affecting him. His memories are not accurate again

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Bode George should stop disgracing himself. He should respect his old age and stop dragging the VP into his problem with the law. EFCC under the PDP government of Yar’adua prosecuted him for contract splitting. Contract splitting is an offense punishable under section 58 (4)d of the public procurent act. The PPA 2007 is an act of the National Assembly and not a state law. Enough of this unnecessary dragging.

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by ojokolax: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
I commend bode for his memory but if he's sure of the seat numbers, why didn't he state the flight numbers as well?
The response from the VP was clear, the case was a federal case instituted by the efcc, the Federal was controlled by bode's party.
If Bode needs to forgive anyone it's President Obasanjo and should stop sashaying to the APC with style

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by omaonudee: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
For real i fink bode is having a crack down on his memories.. can u jst allow starvoy have some fresh air
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Adex2bash: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2019
I know Bode George is up to something, it is either he is seeking for attention or trying to be mischievous in dragging Osinbajo in the mould. One thing I am very sure of which is so peculiar about PDP and it members is lie. Looking at what the writer of this piece claimed to have spoken by formal deputy national chairman of PDP you will discover that their is no truth in it. Now, is it possible for state government to draft a law that federal government will use to prosecute offenders of law?

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Adex2bash: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Though PDP may not good at doing what will benefit Nigerians but one thing i'm so sure about them is that they are so perfect in looting and telling lies irrespective of there age. Bode George is the perfect example to that and I hail him

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by Commentor: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Who even paid for Bode George's flight?
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by EzekaUdenee: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Who even paid for Bode George's flight?

[/s]
Re: Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo by okefrancis: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know what chief Bode George want to bring out from all these nah ,he's looking for popularity or what

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EDODECIDES Election Results As Declared By Inec / Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra / The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.