Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) (619 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by oikirodah(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(Video)

E b like na all Mallam with him Kettle oh , as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu don declare today say him no get son wey don grow reach to declare for president.

Today after a meeting with the APC governors where Tinubu briefed them about his intention to contest the presidency he was accosted by journalists who wanted to know what transpired at the meeting.

Just before signing off with the reporters, a journalist asked Tinubu.

"Your son ( Yemi Osinbajo) has just declared"

Tinubu replied I have no son grown enough to declare.

Kikikikik mosquito don wear agbada b dat o, what are your views as regards the APC presidential primaries which is promising to be the most entertaining and thrilling contest.

See the video below.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by alsudan: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Hezzyluv: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol.
Man of the pee poo is bitter Over Osibanjo's declaration.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
No true son betrays his father
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Mrshocker(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
The more you look the less you see. APC is united and giving the opposition party headaches with there smart policies. More members will declare soon. Fayemi loading.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Mrshocker(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
The more you look the less you see. APC is united and giving the opposition parties headache with there smart policies. More members will declare soon. Fayemi loading.....
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by TheRareGem1(f): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
How is an alleged 70 years old man be a father to a 65 years old man na. Haba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
All this yeye news platform would just be posting shit for clout. Tinubu is 70, he can't be a father to Osinbajo 65.
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Truthisunique2: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:
we all know it's political son he is talking about

No try twist am, if you are mature enough to declare you can't be my son is the meaning

This is for helinues when no know the war is on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by maybanks: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:

I Tire ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Zeemam: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
He's never Tinubu's son
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Tiwatoke2: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Godfather isonu
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by onlyson16(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
A rejected son
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by helinues: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we all know it's political son he is talking about

No try twist am, if you are mature enough to declare you can't be my son is the meaning

This is for helinues when no know the war is on

Make your comments in peace without making trolling a profession.

Don't allow inferiority complex to be seeking validation from others all the time
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by Greyworld: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
For one Empire to Rise another must Fall.
Re: Tinubu Replies Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare.(video) by IamWonderful: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Of course how can someone who is mentally stable and correct , call a 65year old man the son of 70years old, that is stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer My PVC To Another Local Government / 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Group Distribute Bags Of Money - Pictures / 2023 Tinubu's Ordeal, He Is Not The Most Popular Person In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.