Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. (352 Views)

Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. by yazga: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
I wake up to the sound of someone whispering my name. I turn over and see him standing there. "Mike"? I say in a groggy voice. No reply, so I got up from the bed and realize, it's my imaginations again. Mike was my friend long before the Dr incident. Mike is tall, dark in complexion and in his early 40s. He had a good job but I've known him as a married man. He approached me saying," Tochi I like you. I want us to date for three months and we would get married. I was stunned at his statement and politely asked, ain't you married? He said i was married, I'm single now and I want to start all over. I had an issue with that statement, married before makes me ponder on why it never worked? And why it would work with me? My biggest issue was the age difference but as time went on I realized age was a number and understanding mattered most. The next day, I thought I play the detective myself so I asked, "why did your first marriage fail?" He replied," I didn't know my wife so well, she was selfish, she was not submissive". His words awakened my senses. No blame on him,everything was on the woman. I became skeptical to be a friend let alone a close one because I felt he was lying. We kept talking and sharing aspirations.

One morning, he offered we go on a trip, his reasons were he wants to know me well and not make previous mistakes. I declined and he asked why? I replied,"it's not necessary as we could know each other from here ,why travel to the United Kingdom?". I puzzled at his request, thought deeper and concluded this man wants sex and thinks I'm still naive. Whilst we kept keeping in touch, I disliked something about our video calls,guess what it was? He was always naked and it was annoying. I would end the call each time i see he is not dressed up. He complained at it. He said i was not into him. I will always giggle and ignore. He invited me over and I refused, wanted to come over, I declined as well. I wasn't too sure about him. My instincts led me until I traveled to lag to see my folks.

One day i was in my aunt's house and he called,we spoke and he said he wants to speak to my aunt. I passed the phone to her,whispered to her,"speak in igbo language so truth can be said". They kept conversing for hours and the call ended. My aunt turned to me and said,"Nne,i thought you said he has returned the bride price? because,he said he is yet to return the bride price. I was shocked at this new revelation. I carefully went back to our chats n saw where he said I'm single,the bride price conversation was on a phone call. I called him and asked questions. He replied saying,he never told me he had returned the bride price,how I hate lies. I screenshot the I'm single and sent to him,to explain what it meant. He said moving out of his house makes him single. I gave him a warning," don't call this line and never message me". He thought I was blabbing. He called several times, sent messages. I ignored them all and our story ended.
Re: This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. by Nostradamus: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Who read am? cool

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / Are You Satisfying Her On Bed? / Are Nigerian Women Oppressed By Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.