Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) (4131 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
What people do for views these days is crazy and big tech is controlling our lives, views are equal to money now and these guys would do anything to trend,the photo was not leaked, what's my business they should keep on posting, they are giving bloggers something to post grin

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/uriel-of-bbn-exposes-her-private-part.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by yyba: 12:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Chaiii tongue

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Well she couldn't help it

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2022
1Sharon:

cheesy cheesy, I Believe in freedom and everyone have the right to do whatever they like,as long as they are not killing someone.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2022
CAMEL TOE

THATS A VERY BIG FAT POOSIE MAN

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2022
True. Some women's body is such that their toto will show it's outline through their clothing and not much they can do to prevent it.
1Sharon:

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by newoffer: 5:31am On Jun 26, 2022
That shots was taken because bof your kind of mind.
OBALOLA55:
CAMEL TOE

THATS A VERY BIG FAT POOSIE MAN
Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by iramure(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Fake
Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Chiraq77(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
ewww

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
GenBuhari:
True. Some women's body is such that their toto will show it's outline through their clothing and not much they can do to prevent it.
Why wasn't it showing during our mothers' era?
Or they never had genitals or what?
All of a sudden such grew wings and started revealing itself to the xtent you typed " Not much can be done to prevent it. cry cry cry
Anyway, we will sit back & watch the world u all joined hands in creating. We are almost there.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Vyzz: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

She must be related to Tinubu
Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2022
perfect picture 4 fappin... make i find my vaseline joor

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by PapaHadum: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
All what she can offer

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only) by Sparrk007(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
But why the thing con wet..hmmm something is telling me something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me / Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 / Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.