Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) (61281 Views)

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by thundafire: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
If dis vintage car dare drive from Calabar to Lagos it will be vintage in mechanic workshop crew of I can do it

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Bluebolt: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
No Porsche 911 1967 with it protruding hood! Where are the Chevies and their other compatriots like Cadillac, Mini moke?
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Henri8: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
See more photos HERE

Don't forget to mention your most favorite vintage car in the comment section below.

Source: https://autojosh.com/13-classic-cars-that-stormed-lagos-for-independence-day-drive-photos/

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFqvpOI_E_E

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Copy @Nobody & Ikenna.
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Henri8: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
chibu4u2:
Omo see exhaust shocked shocked shocked
Lesson: never leave a trail for ur enemies to follow!
This is what we call bad ass.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by tuneryblue(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
my love for vintage cars...

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by armadeo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
5. 1970 Peugeot 404
The Peugeot 404 was the first passenger car to be assembled in Nigeria a few years after independence. It has been a grand vehicle and quite shocking to see one still driving after so many years.

One lecturer in uniben had this ride back then. He was in pre medicals. Dr ohms or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by abdulizom(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Vintage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
whayo:
Direct UK used laptops up for pickup
I have hp pavilion g6 series old one sha by working fine can I swap it for this one I we add some money to it am in Benin right now
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Muzikluva(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
whayo:
where is your location?
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by fadamekus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Nice cars, obviously the owners are well fed. Was on my way, couldn't meet up, thanks to gadamn traffic.

My car was in front of that Hilux.
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Legendguru: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
OH
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by adefacks88(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good old days machinery�

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by timifakay(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10407974_autojosh6_jpeg6d16ef182e1ff313bd70382dc0a3db8b
AutoJoshNG pos t=83216064:
4. 1967 Ford Mustang
The iconic Ford Mustang from 1967 was also present at the event. This is a valuable collector’s item.
}
See more photos HERE

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
10. 1980 Volkswagen Beetle
Beetle – Tortoise – Ijapa – among many other names. If you know you never drove or rode in this car, hide your face! The Beetle name was introduced in 1938. It quickly became a worldwide sensation and brought the Volkswagen brand into the limelight.

Ómó ...I shock wen, in Ekpoma early last year, I see somebody dey cruise this car like Tom Cruise grin

...but na firewoods from farm na e the man been take am carry sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by tianshie(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2019
whayo:

UK used laptops= STOLEN LAPTOPS.

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Cakelover(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2019
chibu4u2:
Omo see exhaust shocked shocked shocked
Lesson: never leave a trail for ur enemies to follow!

Nicely thought out!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Vanh(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
�� Na real folfo
Cantonese:

Point of correction. It is called Folfo by some people... you know who.
What about Renault 4, Citroen Palace, Peugeot 304, Peugeot 55... according to some other people?
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Dpaulie:
How the pictures take sharp like this for 1960? Can somebody explain?
These pictures were taken this past Independence Day, Oct 1, 2019 not 1960.

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by JerryLegend(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dpaulie:
How the pictures take sharp like this for 1960? Can somebody explain?

You're dull! No vex

1 Like

Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by ojraph(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
4. 1967 Ford Mustang
The iconic Ford Mustang from 1967 was also present at the event. This is a valuable collector’s item.

See more photos HERE
i think my favourite is basically the ford mustang i Lov this car
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Dpaulie(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Kaycee7:
These pictures were taken this past Independence Day, Oct 1, 2019 not 1960.
Thank u
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by Dpaulie(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2019
JerryLegend:

You're dull! No vex
No, I no vex...thank u for the insult and God bless u, keep it up
Re: Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) by tck2000(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
thundafire:
If dis vintage car dare drive from Calabar to Lagos it will be vintage in mechanic workshop crew of I can do it
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.