Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] (10819 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
It's obvious I love bole and suya more than I love sex.

I have been awake throughout, since I'm jobless (I love being jobless, anyway), but decided to send someone to go get me bole. He came back and said, "The price of bole has increased — the woman said plantain is expensive now."

Below are pictures of what he bought for 500. I know suya must've increased too because aboki no dey carry last. I think I should increase the prices of my books from the current 10k to 20k.

Is the price increase caused by the border closure or what? It seems everybody is increasing price. What will now happen if fuel scarcity starts?

1 Like

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2019
This T-shirt will be on Merch soon. It's my new brand. So, why are things becoming expensive?

3 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2019
iLegendd:
This T-shirt will be on Merch soon. It's my new brand. So, why are things becoming expensive?

Aba boys take note

I will need this when it hits the market @500naira

@Topic, of all things I miss about PH City, na that bole and one local fish (I no Sabi the name) I dey miss ohh.

Choi, bole make sense with cold orobo
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by IceColdVeins(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2019
You sure make more noise than money.
Check out that T-shirt below

7 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
IceColdVeins:
You sure make more noise than money.
Check out that T-shirt below

Only stupidity will make you hustle in silence.

Do you want to know why? When you hustle in silence, you're greedy. When you hustle and loudly share, you motivate others to pick interest, you make more friends who will turn to client, and you become more popular. Fame fetches money.

When you hustle in silence, you miss all the above. If you know anyone who is hustling in silence, that person is a greedy introvert.

Hustling in silence sounds good to the ear, but it's bad in reality.

You MUST make some reasonable noise if you want to be heard. Most of these quotes you guys post are created by introverts who cage themselves in their comfort zone and start dishing out quotes.

An intelligent introvert wants you to be an introvert like him, so he comes up to sweet quotes to cage you from exploring and making some noise.

Silence is powerful, but only after you've made noise and heard. If you're unknown, silence will hurt you. If you're already known, then silence is powerful.

Don't just swallow all quotes you see — some are crafted to cage.

Do you know how many people I have motivated just by not hustling in silence? If everyone hustles in silence, how will you learn? If we all hide just because we want to obey a quote that says, "Hustle In Silence" who will show who?

Hustling is silence is a quote of a nervous introvert who is afraid of being abused if he talks. So, he comes up with a quote to make himself feel good. No no no nooooo! That quote is bad.

Make some noise, but don't oppress people while making the noise. It's called...let's keep it for another day. Hustling in silence is for those who do bricklayer jobs or offline work.

Those who do online work need to make noise to make more money. If what you're selling is already popular, then you don't need to make noise again, but monetize the noise you made when you started.

iPhone doesn't need to make noise again to sell. Why? It had already made noise before and now it's known. Noise must be made if you want to be heard, even though there is a quote against it that says, "Empty drum makes the loudest noise."

Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't follow all these quotes that are seemingly created by wise people 100% to heart. If you want to succeed in life, you must break some quotes or rules. There are some quotes by Einstein that most people go against and succeed more compared to those obeying.

Trying to please people or do things in a way everybody will like just to be loved and not bullied is one of the reasons most people are depressed or broke today.

#Smile.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by IceColdVeins(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
With your long epistle, you still missed the point!
Silence in this case doesn't mean numbness neither does it warrant you to be less pro-active.
Take the initiative or leave it. Anyways noisemaking is part of marketing so Shalom!
iLegendd:

Do you want to know why? When you hustle in silence, you're greedy. When you hustle and loudly share, you motivate others to pick interest, you make more friends who will turn to client, and you become more popular. Fame fetches money.

When you hustle in silence, you miss all the above. If you know anyone who is hustling in silence, that person is a greedy introvert.

You MUST make some reasonable noise if you want to be heard. Most of these quotes you guys post are created by introverts who cage themselves in their comfort zone and start dishing out quotes.

An intelligent introvert wants you to be an introvert like him, so he comes up to sweet quotes to cage you from exploring and making some noise.

Silence is powerful, but only after you've made noise and heard. If you're unknown, silence will hurt you. If you're already known, then silence is powerful.

Do you know how many people I have motivated just by not hustling in silence? If everyone hustles in silence, how will you learn? If we all hide just because we want to obey a quote that says, "Hustle In Silence" who will show who?

Hustling is silence is a quote of a nervous introvert who is afraid of being abused if he talks. So, he comes up with a quote to make himself feel good. No no no nooooo! That quote is bad.

Make some noise, but don't oppress people while making the noise. It's called...let's keep it for another day. Hustling in silence is for those who do bricklayer jobs or offline work.

Those who do online work need to make noise to make more money. If what you're selling is already popular, then you don't need to make noise again, but monetize the noise you made when you started.

iPhone doesn't need to make noise again to sell. Why? It had already made noise before and now it's known. Noise must be made if you want to be heard, even though there is a quote against it that says, "Empty drum makes the loudest noise."

Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't follow all these quotes that are seemingly created by wise people 100% to heart. If you want to succeed in life, you must break some quotes or rules. There are some quotes by Einstein that most people go against and succeed more compared to those obeying.

Trying to please people or do things in a way everybody will like just to be loved and not bullied is one of the reasons most people are depressed or broke today.

#Smile.

11 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Silence in this case doesn't mean numbness neither does it warrant you to be less pro-active.
Take the initiative or leave it. Anyways noisemaking is part of marketing so Shalom!

Alright. I just want you to go back home with the feeling that what you said is greatest thing after slice bread and mine is wrong. I love leaving people better than I found them.

Please, don't mind my long epistle — that's money in the bank, if you know what I mean. People will pay to read that epistle in the future, but let's not go there.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by EBUBS(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile.

Who even born this man... Too much wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by foolbuster: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
IceColdVeins:

The guy is a hateful idiot. Thats how he reasons. I discovered this when he started trolling me because i tried telling him that his teaching of not appreciating compliments is wrong.

His rants are getting worse lately. grin

1 Like

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by foolbuster: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
iLegendd:

I have been awake throughout, since I'm jobless (I love being jobless, anyway), but decided to send someone to go get me bole. He came back and said, "The price of bole has increased — the woman said plantain is expensive now."

Below are pictures of what he bought for 500. I know suya must've increased too because aboki no dey carry last. I think I should increase the prices of my books from the current 10k to 20k.

Is the price increase caused by the border closure or what? It seems everybody is increasing price. What will now happen if fuel scarcity starts?

Seriously your lack of sales have started affecting your mental health.
I warned you that whatever gains you think you have made, it wont last because it was built on falsehood. You cant deceive people forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
foolbuster:

The guy is a hateful idiot. His rants are getting worse lately.

#Smile.

I don't hate. People hate on me and I only defend or ignore.

You people are always the first to quote me, come to my thread to abuse me, call me an idiot, a fraudster, yet you want me to smile and watch the abuse when I could leverage on it?

I have never commented on your thread, but you got yourself a job in monitoring me, looking for loopholes to attack me with. The moment someone says anything against me, boom, you're excited and one of the first haters to click the like button.

I'm not bothered about you, but...just a matter of time. I told you you'll keep monitoring me and waywardly move from one thread to another without achieving anything in life — except argument and abusing those ahead of you.

Below is your life and your fellows

1. First stage of frustration is accuse iLegend
2. Second stage is: iLegend exchanges some crazy words with him just to use him for controversy and generate traffic for more sales as he laughs inside while replying.
3. Third stage is: iLegend gets bored and ignores.
4. Fourth stage is: he keeps attacking, yet no reply.
5. Fifth stage is: after a few months he got depressed, deactivates, and commits suicide.
6: Sixth stage: iLegend comes online, checks his old post and the name of the hater has turned to "Nobody." R.I.P.

#Fun #Smile grin I know how it will end.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
foolbuster:

Seriously your lack of sales have started affecting your mental health.
I warned you that whatever gains you think you have made, it wont last because it was built on falsehood. You cant deceive people forever.

I'll be receiving 115k tomorrow from just a 13 minutes phone call. Legit money and it comes regularly. I'll show you screenshot and from the money, I'll give you 15k to go cure yourself. If you refuse to take, just point any Nairalander you like and I'll transfer the money to him or her.

Honesty is my secret and it's the reason people like you envy and hate on me. #Smile. Las las, you go receive alert tomorrow from me make your depression reduce small. I know Buhari has really damaged your life beyond repair. #Lol.

Let me just use you and catch fun before I ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by foolbuster: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile.

I don't hate. People hate on me and I only defend or ignore.

Lolz, have you finished laying curses and threatening to arrest your father. Ode. Mctheww.

As usual i did not bother to read your long epistle because i know its bulshit.
I found this thread scrolling the trending section of this forum. I only realised who the op was after opening the thread. The title was misleading as usual. Honestly you are a cunning fraudster!!
And as usual i encountered another fellow here trying to correct your lame reasoning.

I no get strength this night abeg. I know you live on nairaland. When i have your time i'll cut you to size as usual. Better start looking for another alternative means of income. This your book hustle wont last.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by foolbuster: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh, I forgot. My next lecture for you when i have time will be on another of your dangerous thinking; that one needs haters. In as much as you think they will add to one's popularity unknowingly. That reasoning is wrong and dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz, have you finished laying curses and threatening to arrest your father. Ode. Mctheww.

As usual i did not bother to read your long epistle because i know its bulshit.
I found this thread scrolling the trending section of this forum. I only realised who the op was after opening the thread. The title was misleading as usual. Honestly you are a cunning fraudster!!
And as usual i encountered another fellow here trying to correct your lame reasoning.

I no get strength this night abeg. I know you live on nairaland. When i have your time i'll cut you to size as usual. Better start looking for another alternative means of income. This your book hustle wont last.

You already know if you read it, you'll be depressed. Truth hurts. Please, I have too many messages on my WhatsApp Business account of people buying and paying.

I'd want to hire you to handle the account as long as you stay humble and don't steal. I know what you're going through, but arrogance won't let you open up.

I'm like a drug. I'm addictive — you can never ignore me or get enough of me even if you hate and envy me. You'll still come back on another thread and I go use you shine as usual. Las las, all these dramas will fade, haters will deactivate and commit suicide, and I'll be the one to gain. So, I have a purpose and that's what matters.

1 Like

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
foolbuster:
Oh, I forgot. My next lecture for you when i have time will be on another of your dangerous thinking; that one needs haters. In as much as you think they will add to one's popularity unknowingly. That reasoning is wrong and dangerous.

If only I'll consider replying you, but if replying you will keep the thread fun and generate more traffic, then I'll condescend to your level and have some fun. Sweet dreams — as long as you stay depressed sha. #Smile.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll be receiving 115k tomorrow from just a 13 minutes phone call. Legit money and it comes regularly. I'll show you screenshot and from the money, I'll give you 15k to go cure yourself. If you refuse to take, just point any Nairalander you like and I'll transfer the money to him or her.

Honesty is my secret and it's the reason people like you envy and hate on me. #Smile. Las las, you go receive alert tomorrow from me make your depression reduce small. I know Buhari has really damaged your life beyond repair. #Lol.

No need to far abeg 15k k that will go a long way in addressing my situation.Boss just look this way abeg...
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by femi4: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

Go n get a wife and stop eating junks
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2019
femi4:
Go n get a wife and stop eating junks
Okay, I'll do that.
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

No need to far abeg 15k k that will go a long way in addressing my situation.Boss just look this way abeg...

If he approves you, you'll get it. He can now come behind the scene and take his share from you. I know his type.
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by logik29(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile.

So are you against being introverted?
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2019
logik29:
So are you against being introverted?
No.
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

Foolbuster abeg Point Me, make Him Send The Money to Me
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by peeps4u: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Hate him or love him, iLegendd is an intelligent dude. And it isn't a crime if he hypes himself or his achievements, even if he has achieved less, the hype in this context isn't a showoff but to market himself. But I think the young man is balling.

4 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by logik29(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:
No.
Please what do you mean?Do you mean that being extroverted is bad?
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2019
IamPlato:
Foolbuster abeg Point Me, make Him Send The Money to Me
Whoever he chooses, the person will receive 14k transfer and 1k recharge card to make it 15k.

The money will be sent soon, this morning. See below. Also, there is another let got business for more than 200k and it will take only a few minutes to handle.

As I have told Nigerians, making money is easy, but thinking is hard. You MUST to think to grow rich — not scam or steal or hope on one useless degree.

The reason I love showing screenshots is not because I want to prove anything, but to inspire with proof.

I love making noise, but my noise is filled with wisdom because I want to inspire and motivate as many people as I can and push them on the right path that making legit money online is real before I finally deactivate my account and call it a quit. So, people should be wise. In won't be permanent here.

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by adeboi1: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Boss show boys some love
Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:
Whoever he chooses, the person will receive 14k transfer and 1k recharge card to make it 15k.

The money will be sent soon, this morning. See below. Also, there is another let got business for more than 200k and it will take only a few minutes to handle.

As I have told Nigerians, making money is easy, but thinking is hard. You MUST to think to grow rich — not scam or steal or hope on one useless degree.

The reason I love showing screenshots is not because I want to prove anything, but to inspire with proof.

I love making noise, but my noise is filled with wisdom because I want to inspire and motivate as many people as I can and push them on the right path that making legit money online is real before I finally deactivate my account and call it a quit. So, people should be wise. In won't be permanent here.
foolbuster biko allow The God You Serve To Use You For Me today. Guy No Fall Hand

2 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:

you Are Doing A Good Job I Must Say, i Have Also Gotten Inspired From Your Posts... But You Are Still Keeping The Main Points Hidden

1 Like

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Ok, the money has been sent. Who did he approve?

Let me tell you guys a story about the money. I was supposed to charge her 500k, but decided to charge 100k since it's just a 12-minute call.

Sadly, the call ended up to be 13 minutes, 30 seconds, so I added 15k for my extra 1 minute, 30 seconds.

The reason I added this 15k is so I can give it to anyone on Nairaland and luckily, that boy caught my attention, but I know his ego won't let him post his details.

Since I'm bent of giving that 15k out to him, but I know his level of arrogance won't let him take it, I want him to approve any Nairalander and the free 15k will be sent.

As I dey like this, money no be my problem, even though I no get money. Wetin dey my head na money — I just need to convert it to real cash. I'm not special, so anyone can be like me or even better than me.

I was born in the village and my primary and secondary education were in the village. So, if a village guy like can be this bold and be a go-getter no matter the hate, then why shouldn't a city boy?

I wasn't born rich, but money wasn't my dad's problem, but managing it — the reason I'm stingy and invest a lot and I'm only giving 15k. Lol.

If you want to read my full crazy story, go over to Amazon and search for Stevén Kalimá and buy the book called Nót Born a Crime, But a Stubborn Dreamér. That is the book I wrote to expose myself to the world.

4 Likes

Re: WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] by adeboi1: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2019
iLegendd:
Ok, the money has been sent. Who did he approve?

Let me tell you guys a story about the money. I was supposed to charge her 500k, but decided to charge 100k since it's just a 12-minute call.

Sadly, the call ended up to be 13 minutes, 30 seconds, so I added 15k for my extra 1 minute, 30 seconds.

The reason I added this 15k is so I can give it to anyone on Nairaland and luckily, that boy caught my attention, but I know his ego won't let him post his details.

Since I'm bent of giving that 15k out to him, but I know his level of arrogance won't let him take it, I want him to approve any Nairalander and the free 15k will be sent.

As I dey like this, money no be my problem, even though I no get money. Wetin dey my head na money — I just need to convert it to real cash. I'm not special, so anyone can be like me or even better than me.

I was born in the village and my primary and secondary education were in the village. So, if a village guy like can be this bold and be a go-getter no matter the hate, then why shouldn't a city boy?

I wasn't born rich, but money wasn't my dad's problem, but managing it — the reason I'm stingy and invest a lot and I'm only giving 15k. Lol.

If you want to read my full crazy story, go over to Amazon and search for Stevén Kalimá and buy the book called Nót Born a Crime, But a Stubborn Dreamér. That is the book I wrote to expose myself to the world.

Boss if he doesn't want the money me I want o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.