Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. (10490 Views)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 3:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Today, we have once again stepped into that great and special month when many great and wonderful men and women of this world are born.

August is such a wonderful month that it bestowed wonderful characters to those born in it. These characters, no matter how you try, cannot just ignored because they make us the Augusties stand out. There are certain things you need to know about us to help you understand us better in order to flow well with us.

August borns are straight forward from inside, gorgeous from outside, yes- People born in August are stunning, intellectual, magnetic, and attract others with their enthusiastic will power. But wait, there is so much more, you will get overwhelmed reading about their truth, which most people fail to understand.
I myself, being an August born, am going to reveal the unsaid, non-manipulated and unbiased truths that people should know to be in good relations with us

1.They are very private people-they will get nervous if you directly look at them.

They need and definitely need their alone time. It keeps them sane and helps them deal with whatever emotions they may be dealing with, that they don’t want others to pick up on. Leo, being one of their ruling signs, August borns mostly talk to everyone, but only trust a selected few. They like their own personal space, be it professional or personal. They tend to get nervous and commit mistakes if directly being eyed by someone.

2.They are right- no matter what. Deal with it!

“If you would have just listen to me in the first place you wouldn’t be in this situation”. It might hurt your ego, but they know a lot of things, and 90% of the time they’re right. They will argue with you until they get the very last word. This trait of theirs is not at all good for life time relationships, as the partner will after some time would not like to be poked on everything. But if you chose to be theirs for life, you should also know how to handle them without hurting both of you. Can’t help it! That’s the way they are honey!

3.Big time crazy moody- I don’t wanna talk! *rude tone*

”‘When she is happy, she can’t stop talking. When she is sad, she doesn’t say a word.’ That’s a Virgo trait. Every little shit bothers them and they may not say anything right away but their looks will tell you all. Their face speaks what’s going inside them. Read it.

4. They better express themselves through writing

These people lack verbal expression of thoughts and feelings. That’s why they tend to give expressions as answers to most of the things. And people think they are rude by not answering them. Everyone has their own manner of conveying things. If you are associated to them in any manner you should know about it. Or else, get frustrated.

5. Not everyone’s friend.

Yea! He is that one friend who will never sugar-coat anything. Because everyone doesn’t like straight forward talks, an August born doesn’t want to be everyone’s friend. It’s not about nature, it’s about choice. They’re picky and only choose those worthy of their time. But if they love you, they really do. They will give you all they have.

6. Don’t like wasting money- neither asking for it.

Ideologies of a person is what they will go for, if given a choice. Being good managers, they plan their money well and will never get in a situation where they will have to ask for it from anyone.

7. They seek perfection- In everything!

Even a wrongly put toilet roll disturbs them. Not kidding. They can get furious on a simple spill of water on dining table or even if they don’t find things kept in their proper place. Cleanliness can be another issue of fight between you and an August born. Beware!

8. They tend to forget things and people that don’t interest them- “Who You

Although they have a good memory, If things are not of their interest, they will ‘hmmm’ it and ear off. So, if you want to grab their interest, presenting things in a-never seen before- manner might interest them.

9. They have difficulty in showing their pain.

Very accurate it is. Yes, they’ll whine about minor little pains that really feel like nothing, but when it comes to large and extreme pain, both mental and emotional, they won’t say a word.

10. Very easily angered

They can have a high temper at times. That’s only when dealing with stupid people. But also because they think that few things they know are very obvious and everyone should/would be knowing about. Reality is, not everyone is as smart as an Augustie, and they fail to accept this fact.

My advice to us the great August Borns would be to calm down and deal the World the way it deals with us.

Normal people don’t know everything and that’s the reality. Let us stop taking people’s opinions seriously always. So, stop worrying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Cavenchy(m): 3:35am On Aug 01, 2016
August-born for the win

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Very romantic people. Fall in love with them and you will never wish or dream of breaking with them.

They can easily forgive no matter what is done to them. Tender hearted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by jonagaga(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2016
proudly an AUGUST born!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by princefunmmy(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2016
You've got to be kidding me, my guy here is just opposite!
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
princefunmmy:
You've got to be kidding me, my guy here is just opposite!

Check very well if he's actually an August born or may be your attitude is making him change
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Na only number 10 wrong for me, yet i be september not august. My point is, while i agree to these traits, i do not agree to the disillusionment of it bin peculiar to august born alone.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by mayor10(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
We are great...i agree with OP especially the aspect where we prefer expressing our thoughts and feelings in a written form

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by galadima77(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Proudly Leo, The Bravest King!

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by sprinter101(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2016
You just described me, long leave August born cos we re so special,rear and good, proud to be born in August
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Lordkylie(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2016
you're right to a certain extent tho.I know one who fits into all these,the babe can be so moody and worry for africa!
happy new month
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Blackfire(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Wow ... Good exposure My boo so u are this bundle of joy and charisma.
Happy birthday smhart1 ...
U are a rare gem.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Blackfire(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Wow ... Good exposure My boo so u are this bundle of joy and charisma.
U are a rare gem.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Proud to be born in August
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by EColeJnr11: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2016
This is so true..This is me in summary.

I am proudly Augustie cool
We're the best

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by seunseye(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Proud to be born in August
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Smhart1(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:
Wow ... Good exposure
My boo so u are this bundle of joy and charisma.

U are a rare gem.

Thank you my e-boo.....
birthday still in advance
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by tsilva: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016
That article has just described me in person. #proudly August.
I'm waiting for a lady to acknowledge the write up. Though I don't agree with the last point.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Blackfire(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
Smhart1:
Thank you my e-boo..... birthday still in advance

are u still sleeping ? No comment from u...
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by DonAustyne(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
.......Proud to be august born.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by seunny4lif(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Proudly Aug
19th grin grin grin
Make I read the story
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by dukeprince50: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
wow, the most correct about august I've seen on net, I'm august born, but that part about verbal expression, to an extend ur ryt, to an extend, ur not, I do not like talking but wen it comes to desperate situations, I use desperate measure, and I'm not easily angered, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit. I have to copy this. it says everything about me and almost all august born I know.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Smhart1(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

are u still sleeping ? No comment from u...

No, I was attending to some chores
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by dukeprince50: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
but I think not for only august, my crush is sept, she is exactly dat way,
and yea, as august I don't like asking for money but I could spend, even as a student with a financially stable father, I really do not ask till he sends me money, and if he ask me weda I still have money, even if I do not, I always say yes.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
100% me grin
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Just love and admire the August borns or get jealous of them at your own peril.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Josephokongwu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Psoul:
Today, we have once again stepped into that great and special month when many great and wonderful men and women of this world are born.

August is such a wonderful month that it bestowed wonderful characters to those born in it. These characters, no matter how you try, cannot just ignored because they make us the Augusties stand out. There are certain things you need to know about us to help you understand us better in order to flow well with us.

August borns are straight forward from inside, gorgeous from outside, yes- People born in August are stunning, intellectual, magnetic, and attract others with their enthusiastic will power. But wait, there is so much more, you will get overwhelmed reading about their truth, which most people fail to understand.
I myself, being an August born, am going to reveal the unsaid, non-manipulated and unbiased truths that people should know to be in good relations with us

1.They are very private people-they will get nervous if you directly look at them.

They need and definitely need their alone time. It keeps them sane and helps them deal with whatever emotions they may be dealing with, that they don’t want others to pick up on. Leo, being one of their ruling signs, August borns mostly talk to everyone, but only trust a selected few. They like their own personal space, be it professional or personal. They tend to get nervous and commit mistakes if directly being eyed by someone.

2.They are right- no matter what. Deal with it!

“If you would have just listen to me in the first place you wouldn’t be in this situation”. It might hurt your ego, but they know a lot of things, and 90% of the time they’re right. They will argue with you until they get the very last word. This trait of theirs is not at all good for life time relationships, as the partner will after some time would not like to be poked on everything. But if you chose to be theirs for life, you should also know how to handle them without hurting both of you. Can’t help it! That’s the way they are honey!

3.Big time crazy moody- I don’t wanna talk! *rude tone*

”‘When she is happy, she can’t stop talking. When she is sad, she doesn’t say a word.’ That’s a Virgo trait. Every little shit bothers them and they may not say anything right away but their looks will tell you all. Their face speaks what’s going inside them. Read it.

4. They better express themselves through writing

These people lack verbal expression of thoughts and feelings. That’s why they tend to give expressions as answers to most of the things. And people think they are rude by not answering them. Everyone has their own manner of conveying things. If you are associated to them in any manner you should know about it. Or else, get frustrated.

5. Not everyone’s friend.

Yea! He is that one friend who will never sugar-coat anything. Because everyone doesn’t like straight forward talks, an August born doesn’t want to be everyone’s friend. It’s not about nature, it’s about choice. They’re picky and only choose those worthy of their time. But if they love you, they really do. They will give you all they have.

6. Don’t like wasting money- neither asking for it.

Ideologies of a person is what they will go for, if given a choice. Being good managers, they plan their money well and will never get in a situation where they will have to ask for it from anyone.

7. They seek perfection- In everything!

Even a wrongly put toilet roll disturbs them. Not kidding. They can get furious on a simple spill of water on dining table or even if they don’t find things kept in their proper place. Cleanliness can be another issue of fight between you and an August born. Beware!

8. They tend to forget things and people that don’t interest them- “Who You

Although they have a good memory, If things are not of their interest, they will ‘hmmm’ it and ear off. So, if you want to grab their interest, presenting things in a-never seen before- manner might interest them.

9. They have difficulty in showing their pain.

Very accurate it is. Yes, they’ll whine about minor little pains that really feel like nothing, but when it comes to large and extreme pain, both mental and emotional, they won’t say a word.

10. Very easily angered

They can have a high temper at times. That’s only when dealing with stupid people. But also because they think that few things they know are very obvious and everyone should/would be knowing about. Reality is, not everyone is as smart as an Augustie, and they fail to accept this fact.

My advice to us the great August Borns would be to calm down and deal the World the way it deals with us.

Normal people don’t know everything and that’s the reality. Let us stop taking people’s opinions seriously always. So, stop worrying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

.. u forgot something.. WE ARE STARS..

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Kherry: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op u gat it right Proudly augst born

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Hollyb(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
very very true. proudly an August Baby, we are truly unique

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
U just described mee..proudly leo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by danxzy: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
GUY YOU MUST BE A WITCH

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE REAL ME AS AUGUST SON

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August. by bibijay123(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
August born are the real MVP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked / Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.