Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) (44204 Views)

Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo) / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by forreelliinc: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
ew is that blood?

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lord please grant me the sons i always pray for. .Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by inspitation: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Criticaltemp:
She is the next bbnaija contestant

grin grin grin grin grin Round about
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by KODACK: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:
A Nigerian lady, Rugged Diva on Instagram has joined the likes of Tacha to tattoo the face of their favorite artist on their body.

Rugged Diva had Burna Boy's face tattooed on her back with his name written below the face.

She shared the photos and wrote; "Burna boy first daughter, big fan".

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QHVGCnnfA/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-lady-tattoos-burna-boys-face-on-her-back-photos.html

Stunt against next year bbnaija

Farm tool
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Americanboy35: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na tacha strategy she wan use, no single sense upstairs
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by cicero(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lazy youths. Buhari is a prophet
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
If I talk now they will say im hating......so this one is love now?? The thing seff doesn’t not look like burna...looks like Johnny bravo with dredds locks
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by RoyalHighness7(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Her Boby Her Business. My Opinion Tho!
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by presid: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
So person go dey do Backie dey see burner face... Nor be 3sum b4 oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
No na Burna go marry her grin grin grin
Oluwasaeon:
And
one day, pesin go marry dis one

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by bmdmix: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lawbliss:
Madness
defend her shes is ur client for now
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

mumu girl, typical target of ritualists.... when they make bad life decission over stupid things like internet fame, few change and iphone, they won't think of the future problems that can arise

Sometimes i don't blame Arabs like Saudi and Iran for limiting western influence and female decissions in thier country

[/s]
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
this is just a product of low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Okuda(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
oluwa gborna.. kmao
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Enterusernamehe(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
I hope she knew that burna boy is getting married before she did this ; grin
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Enterusernamehe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ategberoson:
this is just a product of low self esteem
see someone with sense
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Debbcy: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Madness

Anyway let's Celebrate and adore your body with our beautiful� waistbeads at a very affordable price.
WhatsApp 09018361870
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by caesar10: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:
A Nigerian lady, Rugged Diva on Instagram has joined the likes of Tacha to tattoo the face of their favorite artist on their body.

Rugged Diva had Burna Boy's face tattooed on her back with his name written below the face.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-lady-tattoos-burna-boys-face-on-her-back-photos.html

Jus Imagine Someone Daugther Big Disgrace isnoor even fine sef..Meanwhile My People I Wanna Buy An Iphone Maybe 7 Or 7s Intrested Sellers Should Contact @08086135587.

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by EmmyCC: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha inspired this one.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pikin wey mumu....... in Patoranking's voice

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by etrouble: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
overdrive:
Youthful exuberance.

Parental failure you mean.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Funny thing unsuspecting guys would be crushing on her shocked
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lawbliss:
Madness
Confirmed madness.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by djbussy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Not bad.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Henceforth, she will start wearing armless dresses to display the tattoo.
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Thoseen30(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
u11ae1013:
Later now, we will see her naked underbridge ajah looking dehydrated, and we start blaming yahoo boys

Am I even making sense angry
Haba why will you say that now she's someone's sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:

We'll surely see her in BBN 2020
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Removable tattoo
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
It's Official girls are dumb!
Ring the bell my brother
Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
SniperSmurf:

Her husband just shouldn't hit it from behind.

It might work... He could turn out to be an idiot fan of the artiste.

In any case, good luck to her as she continues trying to get BBNaija organizers' attention.

1 Like

Re: Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Enterusernamehe:
see someone with sense

you must think I belong to the class of imbeciles that you captained

to even showcase how low your brain is, you can't spell common username. you need brain transplant before you can enjoy sanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing / Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.