Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire (38194 Views)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Waffarianman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Truly God is wonderful
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by stagger: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

Lord chosen ministry no fit stop

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

Cause I have been paying him protection money every Sunday

Then your money is gone. Except the Lord watches over a city (not pastor), those who watch do so in vain.

At the sane time, God will not do for us what we fail to do because of corruption. Ochanja market is one of the big markets in Onitsha.

What happened to all the fire trucks bought by Peter Obi and handed over to his anointed political son Peter Obiano?

Lagos has a functional fire service. So what's the excuse for the richest Igbo state not having one?
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Conceptman: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
God knows how he does his thing
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

I Am Praying For you...
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Olukologia24592(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

Ignorance led you to this stupidity. Did you see it in the bible to pay for protection? Wake up
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by omohlexy: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno is very observant. That guy is contemplating SUICIDE. If you help this guy you have truly helped someone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by RESTMOUTH99(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

I think this person isn't talking rubbish. He mean we should rely on God and not on our fellow men who charges to offer prayers etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by MERCHANDISER: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Where is people donating millions to our actress and bbn oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Praktikals(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
maoolakanm:
RENO 'MOCKERY' WHY ONLY THE MAN IN RED?.
Let's give it to him this time. This is plausible
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
maoolakanm:

You are equally at liberty to choose another person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by 400billionman: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tot it was the guy who snapped,

Before and After pictures.
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by idesylvester(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
maoolakanm:
others can also do their own quota

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by maya007: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol n ur president is der closing boarder and doing wat God knows to airport and roads
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by aspirebig: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Some of these guys collected loan from bank to start trade, some just sold their family only land.

What a tragedy?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by BuhariAdvocate: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rino never answer on Google yet.i hope he will not change his word.
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

You lack wisdom.
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by edoairways: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

Even Satan fails at times talk more of mortal man
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by LetsNigerianize: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
May God continue to bless you sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Midas01: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Keyboard donor, stop telling people how best to help with their own money. Reno has indirectly said he will help the man's business again,
what have you done about it?

Even God who made us all, didn't give everyone the same measure of Grace. Allow Reno help whoever he wants.
dollarsplenty:
that's nice of Reno. However, I think helping one man out of hundreds of victims looks somehow. why not make a general donation to the fire victims fund ? Each donor cannot be picking a disaster victim to help, more so, I know government, NGOs and well wishers have started making promises. Let the assistance be general and not based on individual sentiment. What about the woman who got burnt with her child, what hope can we give her? Those that have lives still have hopes. Let's contribute to fund this victim's hope, NP amount is too small.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by bankylan: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Flier:
Sharp guy,another way to scam the donors

Who cursed you?
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by kingxsamz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Ordinary fire

If this happens to me

My pastor has to pay

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by mp3ree: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
maoolakanm:

The guy looks suicidal.
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Griffon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Some deluded minds were sending cash the way of some BBN participants for doing absolutely nothing serious on national TV, but here's Reno Omokri being the real man - reaching out to the hopeless.

Dem no dey buy sense for market ✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by MERCHANDISER: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
yahoo boys are smiling cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anyway to reach out to them?

I will gladly help.

Just look at him cry
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by kingxsamz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
stagger:

At the sane time, God will not do for us what we fail to do because of corruption. Ochanja market is one of the big markets in Onitsha.

That means, In a country like Nigeria, we don't need churches and we also don't need to pray for long life, good health and protection over property, as it is a waste of time.

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by kingxsamz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olukologia24592:

Ignorance led you to this stupidity. Did you see it in the bible to pay for protection? Wake up

It is you who is being ignorant.
Why do most Christians pray for long life and pray against untimely death?
Doesn't praying for those things translate to asking for protection?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by hpymoment(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
PureGoldh:
Thank you Reno.

That guy is extremely depressed...I pray God will give others the fortitude to bear the loss and may he make a way for them

My heart broke when i saw that guy in red on fb, that moment i felt sooooo sad that I'm not OK financially. Frankly speaking i have never felt like that before, so I'm happy seeing that Reno wants to help the same guy. The pitiful look, his far away mind speaks louder than voice.

Reno may my God bless you absolutely. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by dollarsplenty(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Midas01:
Keyboard donor, stop telling people how best to help with their own money. Reno has indirectly said he will help the man's business again,
what have you done about it?

Even God who made us all, didn't give everyone the same measure of Grace. Allow Reno help whoever he wants.
Thank you e-responder , did I condemn his action? I only made my opinion known. And how is that your business?
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by PureGoldh(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
hpymoment:

My heart broke when i saw that guy in red on fb, that moment i felt sooooo sad that I'm not OK financially. Frankly speaking i have never felt like that before, so I'm happy seeing that Reno wants to help the same guy. The pitiful look, his far away mind speaks louder than voice.

Reno may my God bless you absolutely. Amen.

Amen my brother... The thing wey dey vex me be say.. The governor came to the scene today and all he could say is that not more than 30 shops were burnt down that he will ensure that fire service station are being built within Onitsha.

That man is just something else... Empty promises everyday

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
All hope has not lost...
when there is life...
there is hope...
Re: Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire by Chronicgenius: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olukologia24592:

Simple sarcasm you no understand..Abeg go sleep!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Logo And Flag / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka / Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.