Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). (4635 Views)

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) / Hahaha Funny Cartoon Of Davido's "Hands In Trousers" Pics. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Hoid23: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hahaha and this maybe true ooo

Follow on Instagram
www.instagram.com/Nicolartstudios

Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by internationalman(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
This Zlanta guy is first a yahoo boy before a musician...

That's how they behave..

Na so money dey shark them.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Hoid23: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
internationalman:
This Zlanta guy is first a yahoo boy before a musician...

That's how they behave..

Na so money dey shark them.
Don't mind him, broke shaming his fellow niggas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Muhylonaire(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
God will judge zlatan.... That idiot that got into limelight because of the much celebrated mediocrity in Nigeria. grin grin grin thank God I'm not a yeye boy friend
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Hoid23: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:
God will judge zlatan.... That idiot that got into limelight because of the much celebrated mediocrity in Nigeria. grin grin grin thank God I'm not a yeye boy friend
All his damn tracks are below average

1 Like

Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
And I dey gbadun the guy musik o
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by franklingud(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fvck zat guy
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by majiddele75: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hoid23:

All his damn tracks are below average
I believe a pioneer of the country’s most celebrated dance step deserve all the accolades he’s getting

1 Like

Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Came4amod: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Hoid23:
Hahaha and this maybe true ooo

Follow on Instagram
www.instagram.com/Nicolartstudios
This guy runs his mouth too much .. the way he quickly jumped on the tasha body odor thingy..made me hate his character.. naiaramerly will never do such childish and insensitive thing .. I don talk my own
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Came4amod: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
And I dey gbadun the guy musik o

Shut up no body said his music is bad .. his character and .message is poor .. well what do you expect from someone from the slums .. let me correct .myself.. the fact that you are from the slum don't mean you should act stupidly .. zlatan is a stupid guy .. come for me .. why because he jumped on the body odor track without thinking and many other rubbish lines in his songs ... I don talk my own again
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Emilokoiyawon: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Even when I try to hate dis guy I just CAN'T. He is so funny like a modafvcker grin
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by olipee(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Came4amod:

This guy runs his mouth too much .. the way he quickly jumped on the tasha body odor thingy..made me hate his character.. naiaramerly will never do such childish and insensitive thing .. I don talk my own
Marlians spotted, you don't think spilling Bullshit is worse than being childish..... undecided
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Halezis(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2019
When you make money, you look at other struggling ones as lazy. I don't blame himsad

I'm not saying you should be a Yeye boyfriend Shagrin
Re: See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). by Hoid23: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:
When you make money, you look at other struggling ones as lazy. I don't blame himsad

I'm not saying you should be a Yeye boyfriend Shagrin
Like my people go say if you get money no call your padi lazy man

(1) (Reply)

Another American Flies Down To Enugu To Marry His Love (pictures) / As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This / He Bought Condoms And Snacks, But His Girlfriend Did Not Come. He Then Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.