Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This (4636 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by samology2000: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good afternoon guys and i hope you are having a nice weekend. This question is for men please. As a man how will you feel when you see your wife/ fiancée on a commercial motorcycle with another man sitting at her back. will you react to the situation or just overlook it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Hziyech: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
K
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
- if thats the way she used to travel before i met her (and i had no issues with it back then), then what is my concern about it now?
- if i want her to change then i must provide her with the money to take other means of transport
- important question would be (misplaced ego aside): whats wrong if a woman sits in front of a man on a bike?!

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Tejumola856: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
You will look away
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by flokii: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't think any man would be happy with that.. a man sitting up close at her back on a bike and the okada rider could be perverts tapping current from her.

I think it's best you confront her and let her know it's bad.. you too give her enough money for transport let her pay for two seats.

9 Likes

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Naijanascam: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
It shows irresponsible on the part of a married woman........ and for a man to have moral right in condemning it....... provide her with enough money...... but something like that doesn't exist anymore because bike full everywhere brekete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Bola146(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's either I sit at the back or only me on the bike grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing wrong in it tho..but due to Nigerians mentality they will call it promiscuity..
Since they have no sexual relationship then it's all cool..

1 Like

Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Boogyman557: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool which kind useless CAPRISUN u de CAPRISUN so

abi d MANCHI NACK ur BANI

All dis MANCHIS Dem wey de carry BANIS matter 4 Head

Na to just de look 4 una for ROAD and de BLAST una left left leg wit my old KALA

or BLAST una BLOKOS so una fit REST

ABEG sun too HOT and this MAMA CHINELO WEED de cus BANTER 4 my head cus d HIGHNESS over INTOTO

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

WTF MAN
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Zico777(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
samology2000:
Good afternoon guys and i hope you are having a nice weekend. This question is for men please. As a man how will you feel when you see your wife/ fiancée on a commercial motorcycle with another man sitting at her back. will you react to the situation or just overlook it.
Guy u and your babe must be living in places like Agbado, that is where u see things like that.
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Drella(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bola146:
It's either I sit at the back or only me on the bike grin grin grin

But if you sit at the back,he can be tapping current from your booobies too.

Seriously,there is nothing wrong in a man sitting at the back unless he is a pervert.If he is one,you call him to order right there on the bike!He will feel embarrassed and won't act funny again!

Also, it's not only on bike that you can encounter perverts.
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Drella(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
flokii:
I don't think any man would be happy with that.. a man sitting up close at her back on a bike and the okada rider could be perverts tapping current from her.

I think it's best you confront her and let her know it's bad.. you too give her enough money for transport let her pay for two seats.

Naijanascam:
It shows irresponsible on the part of a married woman........ and for a man to have moral right in condemning it....... provide her with enough money...... but something like that doesn't exist anymore because bike full everywhere brekete

WTF!!

Did you meet both of them engaging in a sexual act or what?
If the man is being a pervert, your wife/fiancee can call him to order or get off for him.

It's your type that will frown at your wife hugging her male pal.
Let's learn to trust and free our women (with caution).
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Naijanascam: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Drella:

WTF!!

Did you meet both of them engaging in a sexual act or what?
If the man is being a pervert, your wife/fiancee can call him to order or get off for him.

It's your type that will frown at your wife hugging her male pal.
Let's learn to trust and free our women (with caution).

I don't even know if you are a male or female to start with
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Drella(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

I don't even know if you are a male or female to start with

Focus on the message not the messenger.
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Naijanascam: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Drella:

Focus on the message not the messenger.

And you will be happy seeing an adult male sitting at the back of your momma on a bike ba?...... this is where your civility starts
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Drella(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

And you will be happy seeing an adult male sitting at the back of your momma on a bike ba?...... this is where your civility starts

How does my partner translate to my mother.Nairaland sef!

Anyways it's not my business whoever sits with whom.If you're not comfortable, speak out or disembark simple!
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Naijanascam: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Drella:

How does my partner translate to my mother.Nairaland sef!

Anyways it's not my business whoever sits with whom.If you're not comfortable, speak out or disembark simple!

If you can be happy with your partner over that you can also do like wise to your momma..... what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by luvyaself95(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- if thats the way she used to travel before i met her (and i had no issues with it back then), then what is my concern about it now?
- if i want her to change then i must provide her with the money to take other means of transport
- important question would be (misplaced ego aside): whats wrong if a woman sits in front of a man on a bike?!
You're on point
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Drella(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Naijanascam:

If you can be happy with your partner over that you can also do like wise to your momma..... what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

When did I say I'm happy with it?

How could you compare my partner whom I have a romantic relationship with my mother?
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Vyolet(f): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2022
I don’t understand this question, you mean your wife will be on a bike with a stranger or the man is someone she knows?
What will make a man and a woman sit on the same bike in the first place? Is bike not meant for one passenger?
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by rex444(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Haba na so ee hard reach ? Even if she wants to take a bike , I can manage to afford for only her ....
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by DabuIIIT: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
No responsible woman will do that
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by shantti(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2022
It's degrading to me as a man for a lady to sit at my back. It looks awkward. I was shocked to see women sitting at the backs of okada with the man in between the lady and the rider during my service in osun state. What if she falls off? I can never allow that. I would rather board the okada alone
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by samology2000: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Zico777:

Guy u and your babe must be living in places like Agbado, that is where u see things like that.
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by samology2000: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vyolet:
I don’t understand this question, you mean your wife will be on a bike with a stranger or the man is someone she knows?
What will make a man and a woman sit on the same bike in the first place? Is bike not meant for one passenger?
i mean a male stranger who is on the same commercial motorcycle with the woman but sitting behind her.
Re: As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This by Zico777(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
samology2000:
grin
No be lie o!

(1) (Reply)

Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / Babes: What Do You Fall For In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.