Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Dark Spots On Skin And What They Mean - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dark Spots On Skin And What They Mean (373 Views)

Want to clear dark spots, sunburn, stretch marks, pimples & tone your skin? / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Spots On Skin And What They Mean by nwanakwo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
the first step in treating most skin problems is knowing what they are. at some point in your life you might have these dark spots or patches on your face, either caused by pimples, acne, pregnancy, a side effect of a particular drug or maybe a health condition. find out what they mean and what actually they are >>>>>>https://maxcornerstone.com/2019/10/16/hyperpigmentation/

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Hacks To Look Younger (MUST READ) / Devas Secret Desire Officially opened!!! / A Bride-to-be Who Claims She's NEVER Looked Nice In Anything Despite Losing 8st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.