Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa (40834 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Fideo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
#spiritofnaija, it's the never break never die philosophy. we will all get there by His grace
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by jk200: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Agriculture is bae but the only issue now is insecurity in the land. Fulani cows will come to farm overnight and destroyed almost half of the crops in a day.

Outside insecurity, agriculture is the current gold mine in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Zeemam:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/story-of-an-ex-militant-from-the-creeks-to-a-billionaire-farmer/amp/
Osinbajo for president 2023, I'll gladly vote for him.
I somuch love that man...

Am happy for the billonaire ex-militant, who will give me t fare i want to go to nasarawa and try my luck too.
I have a passion for farming but am a riverine man.

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by abdul824: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
so inspirational.. in just 2 years he's a millionaire.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Lifezhead: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
In 2017
Then 2019
A billionaire
Nawaoo
Tell another lie nah

3 Likes

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nomswag: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin Respect Brah!! maybe is time to diversify from University degree to business

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by spirul77: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm currently in nasarawa and have a farm but on a small scale along Kaduna road,i was lucky to meet a guy whose late dad was a king of their village and the guy is ready to give me hectares of land for farming but this year being my first year I decided to start on a smaller scale, I swear it's not been encouraging because I'm not fully involved, I only go there on Sundays,the woman in charge kpa kpa my head Eh, and to top it the woman called me last week that the fertilizers I bought is fake and the maize didn't grow properly, I'm just waiting for Sunday so I check how far the soy beans, that's my main interest,its not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by almayda: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
The man looked at the big picture,he looked beyond the obstacles,exact opposite of what a lazy Nigerian youth will do.

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by derecho(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why spin lies na?
Billionaire just like that? Something isnt adding up.
Which kian rice e dey plant ?
Just tell us you settled him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by okefrancis: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mr Reston has proved himself and others wailers beyond a reasonable doubt that if you are really serious and committed then you can turn a million to billion within a short period of time, he really life positively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by DameB(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:
So me that's from delta state now, if i travel to Nassarawa, they will gimmi land to farm?

Hmmm, try Borno nau
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by americaninja1: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dis people just fool people around.
This report isn’t descriptive, just a deceptive report.
No statistical record to show how he’s farm is worth 1 billion.
How many bags of rice is produced per day.?
How many bags of rice is dere in the warehouse?
Where is d rice distributed to cos me have nt seen dat rice b4?
Even with d pics u d c fat d farm is not worth dat amount.

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
this is a good one
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by lastmessenger: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
okefrancis:
Mr Reston has proved himself and others wailers beyond a reasonable doubt that if you are really serious and committed then you can turn a million to billion within a short period of time, he really life positively
short period of time? Money does not fall down from trees bro
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by madenigga(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is what u call an entrepreneur.

Anybody shouting Buhari is wicked should think twice.

Some people get hectares of land I'm there villages yet they abandon it, and go to the city and start working as a teacher all in the name of jobs.

Think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Shooyie: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lifezhead:
In 2017
Then 2019
A billionaire
Nawaoo
Tell another lie nah

Can you just go online and see businesses that made it to a billion in less than 2years, instacart, letgo, zoox and the likes? Don't be quick to say, 'tell another lie nah' if you know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by paix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:
So me that's from delta state now, if i travel to Nassarawa, they will gimmi land to farm?
No, nobody will just give you land. You go buy na. Abi you want use RUGA method?

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by lancee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Keep asking questions and be doing calculations there ..In a growing economy pple wey go make am like go make am , and pple wey go dey make excuses and analysis go still dey there they do am
That is life !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by igbsam(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wise man. This one don sharply dey plan and strategize how he will explain himself how he became a billionaire when the NDDC probe starts. Sharp man.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by nagoma(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:

Of course
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by sonnie10: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
If it is that easy, why are they moving all the way to settle in faraway Ebonyi state.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
It would take some huge quantity of rice to make a billionaire within 2 years o.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by compu(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
pansophist:
Nigeria is a financial powerhouse. If not for the structural deficiency such as electricity, insecurity, roads/logistics and attractive government policy, becoming a billionaire is easy.

You mean "infrastructural" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by juman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
APC and their fable.
If agriculture is profitable like that why so many unemployed nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nzeodogwu(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is how Invictus Obinwanne's story started and now the rest about him is another story all together. Gentlemen keep steady eyes on VP Osinbajo and that militant Reston.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by nagoma(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
spirul77:
I'm currently in nasarawa and have a farm but on a small scale along Kaduna road,i was lucky to meet a guy whose late dad was a king of their village and the guy is ready to give me hectares of land for farming but this year being my first year I decided to start on a smaller scale, I swear it's not been encouraging because I'm not fully involved, I only go there on Sundays,the woman in charge kpa kpa my head Eh, and to top it the woman called me last week that the fertilizers I bought is fake and the maize didn't grow properly, I'm just waiting for Sunday so I check how far the soya beans, that's my main interest,its not easy.

Being and absentee farmer is not the same as farming.

I can see that you are learning the ropes.

If you want to be a real and successful farmer like this guy, you have to be there.

Farming by proxy is same as philanthropy

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Ngirima: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Why not?
[/s]
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by SamOyovwi: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Anybody can tap into agriculture. I'm also from Delta state. Other states are open for it
IamCharles123:
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by ba7man(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Meanwhile, many Nigerians with this same amount will use it to process visa and travel out to go do menial jobs outside the country. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) / companies that buy palm kernel in nigeria / Fish Drying Oven For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.