Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa (40843 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Hassan05(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Inspiring

Link up with for a free service to promote your Instagram brand or service. Absolutely free... Promo runs while the stock last. Check our signature for the link. Runs through the weekend
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by CoolAmbience(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
athaboi:
Nigeria as a whole is a large market, anything you do will go well but the biggest challenge is the money to even make the move and again the terror in the land....insecurity everywhere.

Oga, only people looking for excuse not to accomplish anything see money as a challenge not to start.

I can't believe that insecurity is now everywhere and preventing people from starting up new ventures in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Pennyways: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:
So me that's from delta state now, if i travel to Nassarawa, they will gimmi land to farm?

That's the reality. A lot of Nigerian youths left behind several hectares of free fertile agricultural land in their home states to go and suffer in one crowded 2-square metre 'sef-con' somewhere in Ejigbo in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by owila4luv(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
shey he rebelled and the govt paid them some money give me just 1mill an come back in two years u will be amazed
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by obama30: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Obdk: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
From 1.5 million in 2017 to billionaire in 2019. I almost believe you

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by ruggedtimi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
he wants to come out for governor?
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by nauto5: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
ok
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Allwell96: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Actually, people in the north are very friendly (most especially North Central). I love what this man is doing, may God bless him to do more and employ more Nigerians.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by murecool(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nigeria is a blessed country with abundant resources, therefore diversification is the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by idu1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:
So me that's from delta state now, if i travel to Nassarawa, they will gimmi land to farm?
Tribalism start and end on social media my friend.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by MayenKudi: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
this is the dream, we're getting there.

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by seunoj: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
2017? Billionaire? Farming?

Na so Dem dey inspire aspire o.
Nobody reveals the source of his wealth. They tell u how they started. What happened along the line is the mystery u have to figure out ursef
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by darelar(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gudguyz:
Okooo!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.o8o-25-75-39-49.Thanks

Do you have combo inverter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Elfaris(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isn't this just beautiful?
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by 9jatriot(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Let the never do well keep opening one thread or other shouting from the roof top that because we are not yet food sufficient, we should not make an effort to be.
They mostly do this as a way of trying to justify their own failure. I believe is stories like this that gives PMB the boldness to close the border.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by webngnews: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by sizer07: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Anyone who take this man word for granted is at his peril, presently I reside in benin n I will be going to as far as taraba close to manbila to harvest a farm I gave money to be farmed and constantly following up, by the grace of God I will also celebrate like Teheke. Infact where I farmed you don't need anything like fertilizer cuz d soil is very good. Guys are making millions with small capital n I was amaze. I wil come to my homie naira land n celebrate my harvest with pictorial evidence and hope it inspired someone to key into farming as side hustle it pays alot.God bless you op, the story has further inspired me and I will expand my farm come next year by his grace
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wow, he really made use of the opportunity he got then, with this farm and others, I hope the price of rice will come down to like ₦8,000.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by DexterousOne(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
pansophist:
Nigeria is a financial powerhouse. If not for the structural deficiency such as electricity, insecurity, roads/logistics and attractive government policy, becoming a billionaire is easy.

Truth
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by DexterousOne(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
sizer07:
Anyone who take this man word for granted is at his peril, presently I reside in benin n I will be going to as far as taraba close to manbila to harvest a farm I gave money to be farmed and constantly following up, by the grace of God I will also celebrate like Teheke. Infact where I farmed you don't need anything like fertilizer cuz d soil is very good. Guys are making millions with small capital n I was amaze. I wil come to my homie naira land n celebrate my harvest with pictorial evidence and hope it inspired someone to key into farming as side hustle it pays alot.God bless you op, the story has further inspired me and I will expand my farm come next year by his grace

That's wonderful
All the best
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by nwanyionitsha: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Na lie,no mind them. The guy is doing well but not a billionaire.
I pray herdsmen don't locate him.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by athaboi(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, only people looking for excuse not to accomplish anything see money as a challenge not to start.

I can't believe that insecurity is now everywhere and preventing people from starting up new ventures in Nigeria.

. Go and sleep dude, bcoz you see small money, then you think that is everybody that can even feed...stay there and be living in Lagos thinking that everything is same way all over
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Galileo: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Guys, I am part of that story and the media has actually twisted the story slightly away from the facts, which is that Retson and his team have grown the crowdsourced funds under management from 1.5 million to about 1 Billion naira in ~3 yrs for which they pay returns to investors.

If also interested you can google "Nigeria Farmers group and cooperative society", get in touch with them and join their telegram group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Galileo: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na lie,no mind them. The guy is doing well but not a billionaire.
I pray herdsmen don't locate him.

Guys, I am part of that story and the media has actually twisted the story slightly away from the facts, which is that Retson and his team have grown the crowdsourced funds under management from 1.5 million to about 1 Billion naira in ~3 yrs for which they pay returns to investors.

If also interested you can google "Nigeria Farmers group and cooperative society", get in touch with them and join their telegram group.

1 Like

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by James4424: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

no noo. its to good to be true . in about 2 years . 2017? billionaire ? farming? .
any one that believes this without a doubt never chop life or hasn't understood the hustle that awaits him.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by Nowenuse: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2019
IamCharles123:

You can acquire land there at a give away price. Land is very abundant and cheap in the middlebelt and north.
Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by lanrefront1(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2019
From only an investment of 1.5 million naira on farming, grew to a worth of 1 billion within 2 years.

Something is missing in the story.... because its not adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa by IamCharles123: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

You can acquire land there at a give away price. Land is very abundant and cheap in the middlebelt and north.
I will accept farming in the middlebelt but as for the core north, farming is not so great as they make us believe, the northern land is not so fertile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) / Cocoa Farmers Make More Money On Weaker Naira / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.