Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,486 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (64621 Views)

Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Arysexy:

Exactly, when I saw that picture of him in deep thoughts, I saw a man planning to commit suicide, coupled with d fact that the wife is heavy.

God bless Reno.
Please send me Reno’s email account so I can forward him the new dollar domiciliary account details?
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by ojojo1985: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
oh!!what a kind gesture @reno omokri,may my God bless u sir,may ur family never lack IJN,for giving this poor guy man hop again o!!my father in heaven shall grant whatever is ur heart desires.this prayer also goes to @osita chidoka.how wish I have to give.the victims we always be in my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
See ehn, throughout the life span of that shit, I never put a dime. I knew it would eventually go bust. Tarried until that December when the pressure from my brother and another relative became unbearable. In fact, he created my about and was the one constantly checking it for me. I simply sent him the money to operate the account for me. I just didnt have the time to do that stuff and didnt believe it anyways.

So there I was, account was green and shit, ready to ask for help but the mavro wasnt fully mature. Had four days left to full maturity. Was advised to cash out but decided to wait and get the full sum.

Omo, na so I log into nairaland around 5am that morning only to see thread for fp saying that MMM has crashed!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes. Felt like a dream. grin grin
omenka you see ya laifu
me wey no get sense know say ponzi na ponzi I no even put a dime rather i cashed out almost 40k through referral grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Obdk: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Diamond bank....is that a valid bank name in Nigeria?

If you want to transfer you will have to indicate if its diamond or access bank
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
sapele914:
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?
[/s]
Access bank
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
How much did he donate to him and single only him out of many ?
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by CyberWolf: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?
If you do
E-banking, you will know that it still “exist”

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Carlyscales: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
are u alright at all?
better stop embarrassing urself n falling guys hand here. I still do transactions with people using Diamond bank account details till tomorrow guy.

Diamond n Access merged under a single name Access. making them one of the most highly capitalized nijja bank at moment.
Hence most banking platforms refers to them as either Access, Diamond or Access(Diamond).

Respect your sefooo

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

But why are people like you so insensitive,...when doing transfer with ur phone, don't Diamond/Access use to appear?

Besides, u cannot contribute 100 naira yet u're criticising & some imbeciles even liked your comment.

May God grant u sense.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by StanleyDivine(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

Stop advertising your ignorance here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
Don't know how true this is, but if it is, it must be commended.

Look guys, this shit is devastating. These guys probably have all their money's worth invested in these businesses only for them to be vaporized in minutes. Take a second and imagine all that good were raw cash being burnt, then the reality of what has befallen these guys will sink in.

Only 250k wey I lost for mmm I wan kill mavrodi, imagine losing millions.

So sorry fellas.
Even you?? With all you exposure you still involve for MMM? Chaiiiii
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bbbwings:

So you dey want awoof
I was shocked, lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by puretayo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
I just donated 300 hundred naira only. To the dude.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:

omenka you see ya laifu
me wey no get sense know say ponzi na ponzi I no even put a dime rather i cashed out almost 40k through referral grin
I knew it was a ponzi na and I knew it wasnt gonna last but I just wanted to get my brother and cousin off my back. You know they were gonna get a piece of the pie based on referral.

Na so my money waka. Stuff still dey pain me whenever I think of how much fuel such an amount could get me. When loom recently went viral, even 10 kobo I no put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
See ehn, throughout the life span of that shit, I never put a dime. I knew it would eventually go bust. Tarried until that December when the pressure from my brother and another relative became unbearable. In fact, he created my about and was the one constantly checking it for me. I simply sent him the money to operate the account for me. I just didnt have the time to do that stuff and didnt believe it anyways.

So there I was, account was green and shit, ready to ask for help but the mavro wasnt fully mature. Had four days left to full maturity. Was advised to cash out but decided to wait and get the full sum.

Omo, na so I log into nairaland around 5am that morning only to see thread for fp saying that MMM has crashed!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes. Felt like a dream. grin grin
A friend of mine pressured me till I parted with 40k
It is just ironic that since then never our talk never digressed towards the supposed investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by chozzy: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
May God bless Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Platony:

But why are people like you so insensitive,...when doing transfer with ur phone, don't Diamond/Access use to appear?

Besides, u cannot contribute 100 naira yet u're criticising & some imbeciles even liked your comment.

May God grant u sense.
How much you done donate? Hypocrite, you and that wash wash Reno Omokrika, useless things, you can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time, donation my foot, when Okere market for Warri burn, how many people donate money? Mumu Ipob sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
StanleyDivine:

Stop advertising your ignorance here...
Please send the message to Mazi Nneka Kanu of Biafra land In obodoyibo.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Watch how over 40 residential buildings got destroyed by the inferno,dozens of people dead....

Lets pray for Anambra state so that God will give them more wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part
What do you gain from this cheap image damaging? You have been moving from one thread to the other just to post this crap! It is stale and boring!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by stagger: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

It's part of ACCESS bank now.

Why bother to answer him? He is high on Sapele water. You wonder how such people can live in a country and yet have no iota of knowledge of anything happening around them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by donvicky2007: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

That they Switch from Diamond to access doesn't mean they aren't functioning or their services aren't same, even if you want to use the mobile banking platform of *×××# you will clearly see access bank and access-diamond.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
I hope other people get recompense!
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by contigiency(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
For once this Reno Omokiri behaved well to my knowledge.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:
Diamond Bank?

Let's ask Edozien.

My Bank app is still diamond
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Efcc go trace you and magu go say you dey do money laundering.See tinubu bullion vans them no fit arrest am.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Highly Commendable
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by edoairways: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2019
emeijeh:
Diamond bank....is that a valid bank name in Nigeria?
Access-diamond
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr
The name diamond is still attached to it although it was fully merged with access bank

Still you can call it "access bank diamond"

Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr
and if you don't have more than five bank account

Don't mind them ignoramus with myopic membranes
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by omohlexy: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2019
And Reno still found time to shade Tacha. Make una leave this girl na. She could be your daughter. She is someone's child. Would you be happy if someone puts your child in a negative spotlight? She has emotions too. She didnt commit any crime by going for a reality show and besides no one is perfect.Reno pls be guided.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by kikake: 2:04am On Oct 18, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Watch how over 40 residential buildings got destroyed by the inferno,dozens of people dead....

Lets pray for Anambra state so that God will give them more wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part

Not even in animal jungle would fire like that rage for hours without Fire trucks on the location.

Who says those who call Nigeria a zoo are wrong?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2019
sapele914:
What do you mean? Diamond Account is still Diamond Account... Even when you use Autopay ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.