Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (64619 Views)

Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Omocriminal grin
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buhari effect continues

Terror and death everywhere

Thanks Reno

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Se ka ri mi.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Diamond bank....is that a valid bank name in Nigeria?

No. It's called Access Bank now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by adenigga(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:
Diamond Bank?

Let's ask Edozien.

Now ACCESSDIAMOND after the acquisition.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Heffalump:

No. It's called Access Bank now.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
Don't know how true this is, but if it is, it must be commended.

Look guys, this shit is devastating. These guys probably have all their money's worth invested in these businesses only for them to be vaporized in minutes. Take a second and imagine all that good were raw cash being burnt, then the reality of what has befallen these guys will sink in.

Only 250k wey I lost for mmm I wan kill mavrodi, imagine losing millions.

So sorry fellas.
So you dey want awoof

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yeah. You obviously don't have money in your acct.
sapele914:
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by caprini1: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
eTECTIV:

Are U for real? So becos dem don merge with access ppl no dey indicate access and diamond? Dey one side jare
There are people you just ignore bro....how hard is it to punch in the details in any bank app and see that its the young man?God bless Reno and Ifeanyi Ubah.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
He is still holding on to the keys of the burnt shop. Sorry, we all sympathize with you.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari effect continues

Terror and death everywhere

Thanks Reno
Rubbish false media, I have also opened an appeals account in dollars for relief funds to be paid into, who has reno’s email so I can forward the details to him?
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Who are we going to blame...

Like for Peter Obi(the china man)

Share for Obiano(Kai kai master)

cheesy

I blame you for using this as a license to beg for like and shares

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Queseda: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
So sure if this had happened anywhere in the North, Reno wouldn't render this kind of assistance, dude is a tribal bigot per excellence.
Everything he does is always guided by bigotry
Good gesture anyway grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Yeah. You obviously don't have money in your acct.
It is true that is why I have also opened an appeals account in dollars at Oceanic Bank for relief funds to be paid into, who has reno’s email so I can forward the details to him?
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
God bless you man cool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by dalongjnr: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one Mr. Reno.
May God help you,as you render same to others.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bbbwings:

So you dey want awoof
See ehn, throughout the life span of that shit, I never put a dime. I knew it would eventually go bust. Tarried until that December when the pressure from my brother and another relative became unbearable. In fact, he created my about and was the one constantly checking it for me. I simply sent him the money to operate the account for me. I just didnt have the time to do that stuff and didnt believe it anyways.

So there I was, account was green and shit, ready to ask for help but the mavro wasnt fully mature. Had four days left to full maturity. Was advised to cash out but decided to wait and get the full sum.

Omo, na so I log into nairaland around 5am that morning only to see thread for fp saying that MMM has crashed!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes. Felt like a dream. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin grin grin

See as the bobo wifey bend head to elicit maximum pathos.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno shld donate all d money he has on earth to d fire victims & wait on d Lord.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Tphalbalbah(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
What Nigerians need to create a gofundme account for ,to help the Victims, but know we are to gullible to think of such, wll rather contribute money for thrashs

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?
You just proved that having access to the internet does not mean one is educated.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Laslaslala: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
God bless you RENO

btwn their are many more odas that ought to be identified as well if their is a way to identify the most vulnerable among them for them to receive help it will b very nice

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Galaticos444: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
so why do will still address 9mobile as etisalat despite d later was bought by d former ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Omalichabby(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
For once I'm proud of the internet.
God bless you Reno for doing this

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
rrhino and fani are two grown up men with cradle brain.
how will u assist some one and put it on social media if not for show off.

lunatic rhino with no brain

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Let's tell ourselves the truth. If you have a spiritual eyes, you will see that the young man thought was to commit suicide. God is great

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Galaticos444:
so why do will still address 9mobile as etisalat despite d later was bought by d former ?
Not me, the etisalat i know is in the UAE.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by rotile247(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

It's indicated as Access-Diamond Bank

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
rotile247:

It's indicated as Access-Diamond Bank
2 days from now, you will read the headlines, Onitsha man denies owning diamond bank account and receiving any money from Reno Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
ikwedim:
Let's tell ourselves the truth. If you have a spiritual eyes, you will see that the young man thought was to commit suicide. God is great

Exactly, when I saw that picture of him in deep thoughts, I saw a man planning to commit suicide, coupled with d fact that the wife is heavy.

God bless Reno.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.