Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? (7054 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Wizbab: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Something strange happened, guess what? I came across this nurse girl at the hospital while I came to visit my father. We got attracted to each other and begin to date the next day. But this happened, she came over to the hospital ward where I was with my father, stylishly walks in as if she came over to check on my father. To fast forward the whole thing, we both had sex at that very moment and now she said everyone will know including her father(an herbalist). That she told me not to do it, and to this very point she's feeling pains, at first it was blood bleeding out. What do you think i can do to resolve the whole thing? I'm on high blood pressure right now. Please kindly tell me something real quick.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by timwudz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
It won't cost you much. buy sniper, drink and sleep.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by kevinhat: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is serious
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Smallboy01: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
You're not smart at all!, so just an empty threat from a girl you're already trembling!
But you should control urge next time those girls ain't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by kevinhat: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na true talk bro...No be all wetin dey skirt worth am
Smallboy01:
You're not smart at all!, so just an empty threat from a girl you're already trembling!
But you should control urge next time those girls ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by seniorgozman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Just be nice to her and she won't do anything

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Just prepares of offer Oracle cocks,cows, he goat like of messi and rolando,Palm oil,White clothes every things in 9s
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by kevinhat: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol
hakeemhakeem:
Just prepares of offer Oracle cocks,cows, he goat like of messi and rolando,Palm oil,White clothes every things in 9s
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
dat girl wan hang another man belle on u...she wan use"my papa na babalawo" take put fear for ur body

3 Likes

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by destindd(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Life is unpredictable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Jasen1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
No advice my guy, just be ready for whatever thing to comes

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kindly give me the ORIENTATION you used to get the girl laid within few hours, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by genii96(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Have her checked out In a clinic to verify your feats, simple.
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by BuyACar(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Join your father on the hospital bed. tongue

Either her father treats your fu*k up or treats her daughter grin

Her father is is herbalist, you remember? cool

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by mrdharkchild(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
U jam girl u go shook prick, and na Virgin self. Una wey de disvurgin girls, I cut cap for una sha. Keep calm , though. Na empty threat.
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by solmusdesigns: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin lol, call her again and fvck her with anoiting oil make sure you pray before cummin. Yeyenatu
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Colb461: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Was she a virgin?if yes she might be saying the truth...
Wizbab:
Something strange happened, guess what? I came across this nurse girl at the hospital while I came to visit my father. We got attracted to each other and begin to date the next day. But this happened, she came over to the hospital ward where I was with my father, stylishly walks in as if she came over to check on my father. To fast forward the whole thing, we both had sex at that very moment and now she said everyone will know including her father(an herbalist). That she told me not to do it, and to this very point she's feeling pains, at first it was blood bleeding out. What do you think i can do to resolve the whole thing? I'm on high blood pressure right now. Please kindly tell me something real quick.
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
@op

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by EzekaUdenee: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin lol, call her again and fvck her with anoiting oil make sure you pray before cummin. Yeyenatu
[/s]
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by franchasng: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wizbab:
first tell your own father too cheesy
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
hakeemhakeem:

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Colb461:
Was she a virgin?if yes she might be saying the truth...
Read the story again comprehensively undecided
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by midnighter(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Of all the lovely nursing staff in this country how did you manage to bed the one treating your father

Make sure she doesn't start maltreating him oh undecided

Next time don't shit where you eat

As for your problem, just be nice to her, beg her, calm her down

You didn't rape her so she ought to take responsibility for her actions...how can you let a random nigga disvirgin you after you made it through nursing school without doing it
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by clive2u(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
the papa na herbalist no mean say the papa na juju man. he could be selling iguedo goko cleanser

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Solsix(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Wizbab:
Get a bed close to your father because a gift is coming from her herbalist father
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2019
BuyACar:
Join your father on the hospital bed. tongue

Either her father treats your fu*k up or treats her daughter grin

Her father is is herbalist, you remember? cool

Harsh words but bitter truth cool

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2019
The day men will start using their brains to control their dick, the world will become a better place. Am not excluded.
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by destindd(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
It is well
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by TechExpert(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2019
timwudz:
It won't cost you much. buy sniper, drink and sleep.
exactly
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by Sammy555(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Fiction lol you can't get a virgin laid so quick not even in this scenario
Re: I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? by UYEMDO35(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Smart guy, you are coded. I like ur lifestyle, one day u go shook ur prink for inside buna and E go hag.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Caught handling’ Pupils Breast In A Swimming Pool (video) / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.