Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady (2718 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Shameless Lady Is Seen Having Wild Sekkx In The Middle Of The Road / Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by doris00: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2019
File photo of a confused woman Popular Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a lady who cried out that she is in a sex triangle with her brother and boyfriend.

According to the lady who claims to be 27-year-old, she just arrived from the UK to see her boyfriend who she has been dating for 3 years and they had marriage talks.

Her only issue is that she has been having sex with her brother since she clocked 16.

Read the full story below

https://thickmatch.com/sex-triangle-brother-boyfriend-shameless-lady/

Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by iPhoneRepairer: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2019
Stupid incest story
Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by Bruno3000(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
What's her name first grin
Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by falcon01: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
sweet home Alabama
Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by Rajman45(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Shey na only me, or is there anyone else that don't believe all dis JORO fake fake news.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by Gofwane(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Rajman45:
Shey na only me, or is there anyone else that don't believe all dis JORO fake fake news.
The guy is a drunkhard. All he does is wake up in the morning, drink ogogoro and eat kponmo from iya Tobi then grab that his loud tecno phone and start typing under influence (TUI)

1 Like

Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by Rajman45(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2019
Gofwane:
The guy is a drunkhard. All he does is wake up in the morning, drink ogogoro and eat kponmo from iya Tobi then grab that his loud tecno phone and start typing under influence (TUI)
Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by Tonyprisca: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2019
crazy people everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady by davillian(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Make it a square

(1) (Reply)

When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) / What Is Abcdefg? Guys, Girls,which Is The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.