Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) (2714 Views)

When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 11
I NEED YOUR ADVICE O.

On Valentine’s Day, my boyfriend got me an expensive gift. I was so shocked because the price of the package was around 600k

I only got him a pair of singlet and boxers with a free pen attached. Lol. I really felt bad for him, that is why I want to make it up to him.

I stumbled on a nairaland vendor who sells amazing shirt. I picked 3 shirts which he sold for 18k. The problem here is, I don’t know which shirt to go with because they all look really good. Please guys, I took a screenshot of my best four, please pick the best three for me o.

Here is a link to the nairaland vendor. https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by NoSmoking: 4:12pm On Mar 11
Those shirts look clownish

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11
NoSmoking:

I don’t think so. This is not the first time I’ve gotten shirts from him. The quality is very good

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Mar 11
NoSmoking:

You are mean.....

....still.....u couldn't have said it any better

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

You are mean.....

You don’t mean it.

What do you know about casual shirts
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by NoSmoking: 4:30pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

You are mean.....

Lol

😀

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 4:31pm On Mar 11
Badbeach1:

You don’t mean it.

What do you know about casual shirts

Sigh!!

Do u want to take me through casual shirt 101 course.......they would still be be clownish after u are done though

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!

Do u want to take me through casual shirt 101 course.......they would still be be clownish after u are done though
It’s ok boy
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Ogundex(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11
The first pjcrure is good but the other ones are a no no for me.

If these are all you can come up with, then run along with the one on the first pics.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11
Ogundex:
The first pjcrure is good but the other ones are a no no for me.

If these are all you can come up with, then run along with the one on the first pics.

Thanks for the feedback. One chilled bottle of Heineken for you.
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On Mar 11
Badbeach1:

It’s ok boy

U are the one that asked for opinion about the gift u should get ur man.....and we gave u an honest opinion....but u turned it into an insult
Lol... grin grin grin ..
.looks like I'm missing something here...or are u the seller pretending to be a potential buyer.

A shirt can even be 50k and still be clownish, looking like something entry level yahoo boys wear...........

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

U are the one that asked for opinion about the gift u should get ur man.....and we gave u an honest opinion....but u turned it into an insult
Lol

It’s ok boy. Don’t cry
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Mar 11
Badbeach1:

It’s ok boy. Don’t cry

Okay...no vex....I ddnt know it has entered crying matter grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

Okay...no vex....I ddnt know it has entered crying matter grin

Good boy
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11
Still waiting
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Badbeach1(f): 5:48pm On Mar 11
Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by fidelmarshal199: 6:29pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin grin grin ..
.looks like I'm missing something here...or are u the seller pretending to be a potential buyer.

A shirt can even be 50k and still be clownish, looking like something entry level yahoo boys wear...........

The OP is just indirectly running advert of the wears and nothing more, Keep your advice to yourself.

Op, Pay for a sponsored post so you can get to frontpage if not, nothing for you

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Mar 11
fidelmarshal199:

The OP is just indirectly running advert of the wears and nothing more, Keep your advice to yourself.

Who's is this one again..?? Everybody just jump out from no where and dish out command like they are talking to their toddlers.... This forum seff

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Nerogee(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11
Truth be told, this shirt is for Gen Z, not for matured men. If your man is in his twenties it's ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Olumighty123(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin grin grin ..

It's the same person as the seller, I quoted the initial thread and asked for a pick up point or better still do pay on delivery, he declined the both options, na their I know say wahala dey 😀😀

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by PrimeWatermark: 8:32pm On Mar 11
OP is the seller.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by advanceDNA: 8:49pm On Mar 11
Olumighty123:

It's the same person as the seller, I quoted the initial thread and asked for a pick up point or better still do pay on delivery, he declined the both options, na their I know say wahala dey 😀😀

Lol.... So na scammer...lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11
Marketing skills?
Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by HussenAdul: 9:12pm On Mar 11

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Olanre05(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11
Badbeach1:
I NEED YOUR ADVICE O.

On Valentine’s Day, my boyfriend got me an expensive gift. I was so shocked because the price of the package was around 600k

I only got him a pair of singlet and boxers with a free pen attached. Lol. I really felt bad for him, that is why I want to make it up to him.

I stumbled on a nairaland vendor who sells amazing shirt. I picked 3 shirts which he sold for 18k. The problem here is, I don’t know which shirt to go with because they all look really good. Please guys, I took a screenshot of my best four, please pick the best three for me o.

Does he wear natives, why don’t you make two natives for him with different colors of materials and style.
I don’t trust buying anything on NL.

Here is a link to the nairaland vendor. https://www.nairaland.com/8025929/luxury-vintage-shirts-24-hrs

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Rexymania(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11
Take the first one, Fourth one and perhaps the third one

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Chris2863(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11
PrimeWatermark:
OP is there seller.
grin grin grin😂😂 he thought he had sense

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Depriest2020: 11:00pm On Mar 11
This Kubwa girl just dey create different accounts take dey market her wares. Make Una try patronize her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by Peppysco: 11:06pm On Mar 11
OP codedly running advert.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by seanery: 1:20am On Mar 12
Badbeach1:

I don’t think so. This is not the first time I’ve gotten shirts from him. The quality is very good

Den y u con dey ask us wen ur mind is made up

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) by everythingtall3: 1:44am On Mar 12
take second to the last

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Persive Danger Comming / Whats Your Flava / (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.