Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (106687 Views)

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Liposure: 5:12pm On May 28, 2020
safarigirl:

There is only so much you can do when the camera is around, and even then, you observe what people do with cameras around. Would their reactions be different if there were no cameras? It is called a social experiment for a reason.

Now, something I learnt when I was a teenager about emotional abuse, I noticed on BBA. It was how powerful emotional abuse was, and it was between O'neal and Feza. She was probably a very good actress, but she was visibly terrified of the guy and was always shaken when he was around, but once she knew he wasn't around, she was lively. I don't want to expatiate and give a lengthy talk, but there are reasons you will never understand because you think yourself too intelligent to watch such a show.

I'm not as invested in Big Brother as I was 8-10 years ago and have barely watched any BBN season, but I will not discount the lessons I have learnt from their acting.

wood u luv ur life 2 be on TV 4 d rest of ur life
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by paix(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2020
The question that earned him the star prize of the 10 million naira was more or less like a bonus to him. I think the question was about a judge, who happened to be his neighbour back then.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Merciful77: 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
I do ooooo
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by uuzba(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
XOGBADO:
So this thread couldn't make front page?
Something's definitely wrong with the moderators
The story concerns book
It's not sweet like snake eating story...
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On May 28, 2020
You are right bro, we need more of intellectually balanced program like "who want to be a millionaire" than immoral and useless ones such as Big Brother.
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

Aroma Ufodike, from Nnewi, Anambra State, who appeared on the popular TV Show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in Nigeria” on September 11, 2009, and won 10 million naira. He was the first and only person to win the top prize in Nigeria, I think.

He got all the questions without using any life line.

When he was on the last question, he said “I want to use my 'phone a friend' option to call my family at home that I’m about to win 10million Naira.”

My thoughts also go to the intellectually balanced Frank Edoho

Where is Gulder Ultimate Search? �

These are the type of programs we need to see on air not the extremely immoral Big Brother Nigeria.

This is worth celebrating indeed, but I'm not trying to shame BBNaija either.. I'm just saying..

I wish these intellectually stimulating TV programmes could return back to our homes. #GodBlessNigeria
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by DeRoyalhouse: 5:19pm On May 28, 2020
bouncin04:
I still believe everything about that show was scripted .. undecided
dem just use am scam people ... if you know you know
I totally disagree with you, my brother won 1m on that show.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

I thought you were better than this? I rate you very high.
I am not on the internet for you and your ratings. I am on the internet to air my views for free sef.

All your ratings, and you have never quoted me or messaged me for business opportunities, it is only to register this unsolicited opinion.

Wetin I wan come use am do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
Liposure:
wood u luv ur life 2 be on TV 4 d rest of ur life

Tell me who is living on TV for the rest of their lives? How many times have you seen or read of Miracle since BBN of two years ago?

Just because someone is not against something, does not mean they would do it.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Chisco0561: 5:23pm On May 28, 2020
paix:
The question that earned him the star prize of the 10 million naira was more or less like a bonus to him. I think the question was about a judge, who happened to be his neighbour back then.

The question was about a nigerian soccer referee (Linus Mba), who happened to be his neighbour and not a judge.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by AhoadaRivers: 5:24pm On May 28, 2020
safarigirl:
I am not on the internet for you and your ratings. I am on the internet to air my views for free sef.

All your ratings, and you have never quoted me or messaged me for business opportunities, it is only to register this unsolicited opinion.

Wetin I wan come use am do? undecided

You are right.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by paix(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2020
Chisco0561:

The question was about a nigerian soccer referee (Linus Mba), who happened to be his neighbour and not a judge.
Ok, thanks.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Frededdyz(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2020
He used 50/50 for 5 million.
Yes, I'd remember. ���
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by seguno2: 5:36pm On May 28, 2020
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

Aroma Ufodike, from Nnewi, Anambra State, who appeared on the popular TV Show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in Nigeria” on September 11, 2009, and won 10 million naira. He was the first and only person to win the top prize in Nigeria, I think.

When he was on the last question, he said “I want to use my 'phone a friend' option to call my family at home that I’m about to win 10million Naira.”

These are the type of programs we need to see on air not the extremely immoral Big Brother Nigeria.

This is worth celebrating indeed, but I'm not trying to shame BBNaija either.. I'm just saying..

I wish these intellectually stimulating TV programmes could return back to our homes. #GodBlessNigeria

Intellectually stimulating programmes are off until after 2023.
If we get another affidavit equals certificate illiterate, then no hope.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Ginalex(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2020
post=90056047:
Here is the video, the final question that made him win the money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar5BV5irr0w
God bless you grin

3 Likes

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by CAUSTIC002: 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
now we have twerk shows on instagram
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Abikeade11(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2020
@Op, He phoned a friend and that's his cousin, for the last question and the cousin got it right....Try and verify. Though he was indeed a brilliant man.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by jericco1(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2020
I watched it. Very emotional
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Obamaofusa: 5:43pm On May 28, 2020
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

Very interesting programme.The Fed Govt or State Govs can sponsor something like this to show the importance of literacy,education in the society instead of sponsoring pilgrimages of the rejects....they made themselves such...of the society.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Proudlytips: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Sotland: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Irrelevant stories and snake posts will make it on time than intelligent post.. Its just as such a wonderful program being dropped for bba. Sometimes I wonder what type of admins run this platform.

fidelmarshal199:
He was really enigmatic on the show. His confidence was out of this world. He is a rare gem. I was at the verge of crying when watching the show, I was just wondering how a man can be so blessed intellectually. I really do miss this show, I wish it can be brought back.

How come this post that was created last year is just making front page now? It would hit front page the same day it was created If it was a snake thread.

What I learn from this thread is

Destiny can only be delayed

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
True@$$# that man sef wan resemble Frank. Maybe na him Cousin ,he just dy give am expo
bouncin04:
Just like wrestling ,I still believe everything about that show was scripted .. undecided
dem just use am scam people ... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
Amanee:
Who remembers this man?

@ Bolded, YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Gerrard59(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2020
Cocolatti:
I also watch it then.
Apart from being brilliant, I think he was also lucky because one of the question he was asked was about the former chairman of the Nigerian Referees Association (NRA) Mr. Linus Mba. After answering the question, Frank Edoho asked him how he was able to answer the question easily and he said that the man Linus Mba was his neighbor

And I quote "he stays on top of me". grin

I had to comment as I watched it then. Memorable night and fantastic program.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by WaleFoto(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2020
Taraj01:
Who want to be a Millionaire as gone for good, ion think anyone or even the then organisers are working to bring it back to our TVs'.
Not even now wey the Thin Tall Yellow Daura Man is bidding for a third vain tenure.

I am still trying to figure out the link between who wants to be a millionaire and the thin tall yellow man from Daura...

this Buhari must have been your biggest nightmare. I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Cocolatti(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2020
Gerrard59:

And I quote "he stays on top of me". grin

I had to comment as I watched it then. Memorable night and fantastic program.
Exactly
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:54pm On May 28, 2020
Ovie56:
chai, Op can lie, Aroma did great on the show, he used his lifeline and he never called to inform his family he was about to win, he called a friend to verify an answer, i guess you want to spice up the gist, but come on, do not lie to us like that, we are not suffering from short attention span and i wasn't that long ago cuz we're not kids here.
Don't mind the e-diot
He must be a chest beater ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
Ovie56:
chai, Op can lie, Aroma did great on the show, he used his lifeline and he never called to inform his family he was about to win, he called a friend to verify an answer, i guess you want to spice up the gist, but come on, do not lie to us like that, we are not suffering from short attention span and i wasn't that long ago cuz we're not kids here.
Amanee
Hmn
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
Who da hell is he? undecided we don't know him here in Guantanamo.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by 1stola: 5:56pm On May 28, 2020
2special:
The one l watched, that won #10 million used all the 3 options...the last question he answered was about a Nobel prize winner which he called his uncle and the uncle gave him the correct answer....such a brilliant guy
Don't mind Amanee
I'm sure he didn't even watch the episode...
E wan use lie spice things up grin
Dude was bursted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by googi: 6:00pm On May 28, 2020
Ratings can be floated to test acceptance. It's a question of demand and supply. If you want quality programs, demand them by your ratings.

Many shows survive for a while for their sensilzation but always die a natural death when people are tired of it

Can someone explain how a little olosho become big time actress if not by ratings.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by demmy66: 6:09pm On May 28, 2020
KoolBigk:
That night was one of the best moments of "Who wants to be a millionaire".

There was one question asked by Frank Edoho, the question was actually about his neighbor (who was a public figure). The dude just smiled, Frank was shocked when he told him that was his neighbor.

I benefited from the program as well, one time I went for the show as an audience & won "fastest finger" grin It was 20 of us @ 20k each.

Still has the congratulatory note with my name on it from MTN in my archives.
yes..you remembered correctly. I think his neighbour was Segun odegbami or a footballer who played for Nigeria. He also answered a question on the continent a particular mountain was located. Another question he answered was the name of the German stock exchange "DAX". WHAT A LOVELY NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? by oxiide22(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
mrkings84:
NIGERIA is blessed with real gems but Nigeria's problem is the north!
hahaha north is better than south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.