Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed (554 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by Googlemaniac: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
First, am a student and a lot has been going on around me... Lots like... People around me, friends, family elements are leaving me behind the race. I have people that are wealthy but they seem not to care for me..

It seems everyone is making it but am struggling. This stuff is giving me depression and rubbing my peace of mind. I don't even have control of my thought right now, am so damned and suicidal crap is lagging me every second.

Please advise me or encourage me
Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by NLSavage: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
stay away from social media, it messes with your mental energy. I did that and I'm perfectly fine. Instagram, twitter, Facebook especially Instagram, fake lives everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by NLSavage: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
look for a friend and confide. don't keep to yourself. depression is a challenge and if you can overcome it, you'll have value for life and see things differently.
cheers.
Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Trying to be like the Joneses will ALWAYS mess you up...and you should instead accept your predicament and live with it...because even when you will get small money then you will be ungrateful and be miserable because you will now look at Dangote's money and want what he got.

Be proud of who you are and what you got.
Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by faithfull18(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol, those that compare themselves with themselves are not wise.
Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
NLSavage:
stay away from social media, it messes with your mental energy. I did that and I'm perfectly fine. Instagram, twitter, Facebook especially Instagram, fake lives everywhere.

You're so on point....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by Newboss(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Googlemaniac:
First, am a student and a lot has been going on around me... Lots like... People around me, friends, family elements are leaving me behind the race. I have people that are wealthy but they seem not to care for me..

It seems everyone is making it but am struggling. This stuff is giving me depression and rubbing my peace of mind. I don't even have control of my thought right now, am so damned and suicidal crap is lagging me every second.

Please advise me or encourage me
Have you started Yahoo?

Think of that before suicide
Re: I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed by IceColdVeins(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Although suicide is never the best option, if you feel otherwise, would you do yourself the honor of taking down one of these politicians before you end it please?
You die a hero!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hurting? / I Need A Lady With Minimum Of Second Class Upper To Marry. / Smart Bra And Boobs Disruption – What Women Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.