Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key (47313 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Bobrisky Accused Of Owing 8m By Nigerian Dental Surgeon / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by oyinda1599(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
sexycat:
Nothing we wouldn't see on earth, every time i open images of this guy called Bob , one thing usually comes to mind and the thing is ,does he have a d**k in between his legs? i mean i can't believe it that a human being could just woke up one morning and said this is how he wants to bleach his life out then turn to female for no reason.

i think this guy is retard and he should be taken to rehabilitation home.

Bobrisky irritates me and i cant stand the sight of him because i will puke on him if i see him real life.

i live in Washington DC and during the summer around August was pride week for Gay community but this guys came out celebrating and flunting their rainbow flag and we were on the street doing our normal road exercise(jogging) seriously this guys were attacked by group of guys that have serious hatred for them and they sustained various degrees of injuries then imagine bobrisky coming to US and at the mall trying to go into the female bathroom, i will be the first to alert the crowd that he is a guy that voluntarily transformed himself because he wasn't born a transgender and see how ladies will resist him , even police will never let him use the female rest room i bet you...

Nonsense.
Don't take him to serious, dude is scared of poverty, he looked for the most ridiculous way to make it to stardom.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by sammyj: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Teenaira:

This girl has confused you. You were correct saying lady, then you cancelled it and said guy. Don't worry, he has confused me too. So welcome to the moment of confusion.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by hamrof(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
ṣe ọmọ leyii
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by 88joshua99: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
sponsor me on Opay / Okada Business here in ibadan, needed Urgently 08085311745
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by viviangist: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Congrats Dear ..

Your Enemies will be like ...

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by styless(f): 2:58am On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Billyanger(m): 2:59am On Oct 19, 2019
It's nothing new, dont criticize something because you don't understand the concept behind it. Transgender and Nudism done even common pass in yankee. keep all that anger away too grin

sexycat:
Nothing we wouldn't see on earth, every time i open images of this guy called Bob , one thing usually comes to mind and the thing is ,does he have a d**k in between his legs? i mean i can't believe it that a human being could just woke up one morning and said this is how he wants to bleach his life out then turn to female for no reason.

Bobrisky irritates me and i cant stand the sight of him because i will puke on him if i see him real life.

i live in Washington DC and during the summer around August was pride week for Gay community but this guys came out celebrating and flunting their rainbow flag and we were on the street doing our normal road exercise(jogging) seriously this guys were attacked by group of guys that have serious hatred for them and they sustained various degrees of injuries then imagine bobrisky coming to US and at the mall trying to go into the female bathroom, i will be the first to alert the crowd that he is a guy that voluntarily transformed himself because he wasn't born a transgender and see how ladies will resist him , even police will never let him use the female rest room i bet you...

Nonsense.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by Billyanger(m): 3:02am On Oct 19, 2019
So much anger grin Fight poverty with all this anger not a woman trapped in man body...

aikhimself:
Disgusting reprobate bastard. I don't even know why Nigeria went so low to tolerate this filthy scum that the devil sent to confuse the young kids.

I hope he/it gets AIDS through his unnatural sexual lifestyle. People who goes against God's natural order are destined to ruin.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by BRATISLAVA: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2019
sexycat:

Nonsense.
uninformed nitwits in their villages in Nigeria watching TV that has white washed gays will watch TV and when they see that nobody likes them in Nigeria they will say Nigerians are backward and how it is 2019, and how it is not a national problem, but they don't know that in the West and Europe they are probably hated even more. I pity them. Media has worked on them.
Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by CHARLES1501: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Hungry blogger, can't you see that the car key was attached to a firman generator key holder? ...I can't believe some people can actually fall to this article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accused Of Passing Off A Generator Key As His Car Key by CHARLES1501: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2019
CHARLES1501:
Hungry blogger, can't you see that the car key was attached to a firman generator key holder? ...I can't believe some people can actually fall to this article.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.