Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London (74624 Views)

Duoye Diri Honours NDU's First Female First Class Law Graduate, Ebizi Eradiri / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by OruExpress: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Macon1212:

Be deceiving yourself, I have both studied in Nigeria and USA, you can't compare an associate degree in USA with Master degree in Nigeria. You that you never leave Nigeria you are making delusional comparison.

You are wrong. It is 20x harder to get a degree in the US than Nigeria. In the US, some tests, even finals, are open book, and teachers make sure they're not overloading students. In Nigeria, they pride themselves in overload. If you can survive Nigeria, you will dominate the US. Go to the honor roll of any US university and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by SivadoOfficia(m): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Stil Thinking
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Darestc2k12: 5:08am On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:
Is she not supposed to have a brain before?
As if having a brain is a new thing!!!

As for beauty, I'm still looking for it, cos she looks like all those factory produced Fulani babes!
Same face, same makeup, they all resemble themselves!

In Nigerians, many beautiful ladies do not have strong academic brain like that. But she try.
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Kingrexyl(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beauty, yes.
Brains, not so certain.

This is because a 3rd class degree holder will effortlessly make a First class in a UK university.
Shut up my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Burchester: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2019
wow
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by cooljoe(m): 5:21am On Oct 19, 2019
What's with all this U.K and Nigeria school talk. Anywhere at all, a first class won't be cheap, certainly not in Law. I saw a guy last year who made a 1st in a foreign university, make a 1st in the Nigerian Law School - despite not been so familiar with our Land Law, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, etc. It's not easy, celebrate her or snub. Don't try to trivialize it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by penjm: 5:21am On Oct 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beauty, yes.
Brains, not so certain.

This is because a 3rd class degree holder will effortlessly make a First class in a UK university.
how? Which of the univerties in Nigeria are u talking about? Pls let us always name good things by their names.
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by mysteryman2014: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Ayoleeboy007:
I will only agree if it's a Nigerian school

Abeg acknowledge brain when u see am. First for any university especially one in UK with standards no be beans. Stop beefing.
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by penjm: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=Darestc2k12 post=83265259][/quote]pls let us have your picture here!
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by ednut1(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Comparing 9ja school to uk. Some lack sense

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Cousin9999: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Adesua Etomi's twin

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Switruth: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Why is she not on hijab? MURIC must hear this.
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by delishpot: 5:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Good. Very good. This is the type of news our young people in the abroad should be featured in. Such heart warming news of success, progres, strength and dignity in labour. Not the rubbish cultist, 419, murder news we have become globally known for today.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by lovingyouhun: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by yeyeosoronga: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are not informed any Nigerian student that can't do a first class abroad is a dunce. Forget that rating
That's the truth hate it or love it

Is it the same Nigerian students that are bribing lecturers in cash and kind in order to pass? You overestimate your capabilities.
The same Nigerian students that many employers say they're not employable?

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by CaptainMitch: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy
lefulefu:
i swear grin
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Came4amod:

U need to shut up too .. u don't know what u r saying .. at all
U think due to the stupid stress in Nigerian universities that students pass through in nigeria will automatically make an unserious student bag a first class in a foreign school... Think again whether the environment is bad or good a student who values partying more than academics will still fail woefully in eurasia

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by iPresh4s(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:
Is she not supposed to have a brain before?
As if having a brain is a new thing!!!

As for beauty, I'm still looking for it, cos she looks like all those factory produced Fulani babes!
Same face, same makeup, they all resemble themselves!

I tire for the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by akanbiaa(m): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
shutup! Did she invented anything new

what white folks are more interested in is research, invention and using their brains and skills to create solutions to global challenges
Be proud of Nigerians like me making the World proud then, https://www.nairaland.com/5472467/ransomware-kuub-ransomware-solution-here#83265615
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by nagoma(m): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Beauty, yes.
Brains, not so certain.

Sour grapes. Typical, remember that University of London is not Anambra State University.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by nagoma(m): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2019
All these cocaine couriers talking about how easy it is to make a first class in the university of London.

They must be high on the stuff they are only supposed to swallow and carry to Indonesia.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by marcelkasy(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Guys, she was my colleague at the Nigerian Law School Abuja. And she made a first class there also.

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by jnoz23(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol your picture even looks like Fulani, are you sure youre not just trying to drive guys away from your sister cheesy

I be pure isoko boy o! But you are not the first to say I resemble those people sha!

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Papoose01(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Hausa girls sha grin grin
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by gbagyiza: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2019
My question is that, with all this 1st class in Nigeria, why is it that the country is still in gamble?
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by g4gerald: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Wonder-shall-never-end see jealousy in nairalanders comment. How can you compare a UK university to a Nigeria university. No Nigeria university is in top 200 institutions around the world yet you say a third class degree holder in Nigeria can be levelled against a first class degree holder from a UK institution. But you want hustle hard make your child attend one school for UK. It this not jealousy and hypocrisy.
The person is right, have u considered d condition of learning in a Nigerian university compared to abroad, d corruption, d sex for grade, lecturers who will tell u dat u can't make an A in his course because to them students making A in their course makes their course look cheap. yes a serious third class graduate can easily make first class abroad nd we have so many cases of that already, Prof Woke Soyinka is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Nat404: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2019
She's 9s. Very pretty.
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Truthbites: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Wonder-shall-never-end see jealousy in nairalanders comment. How can you compare a UK university to a Nigeria university. No Nigeria university is in top 200 institutions around the world yet you say a third class degree holder in Nigeria can be levelled against a first class degree holder from a UK institution. But you want hustle hard make your child attend one school for UK. It this not jealousy and hypocrisy.

U don't understand why people said that. In Nigeria, u can't just make a first class. By the time u pass through the 4 walls of a university, u go tire now. Some schools have no light, no water, no security, mosquitoes here n there .. hostel like a hut..etc..

NIGERIA kills ur intelligence. Too many factors. Do u know people who would have made first class? I went to school and lived off camp.n there was hardly light...to read na die. U read with candles or charged stuff. What of those that had to sell n school. Poverty think..u go fit make first class ni?..what of those when typhoid disturbed cos of no portable water? I could go on n on....do lecturers teach well? They don't explain but tell u to buy hand-outs..how do u make first class here?

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by philipobiz: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2019
abumaryam012:
Maryam Muhammed from Bauchi State graduated with a First Class Honours in Law from Queen Mary University of London.
The brilliant young lady was also awarded the Principal's Prize for outstanding academic achievements

This is recircled post. Mod do you have interest in the poster or Maryam?
Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Kuginzi: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Ayoleeboy007:
I will only agree if it's a Nigerian school
Sofia pain&Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London by Chukwurah003: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beauty, yes.
Brains, not so certain.

Slap yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.