Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (60878 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmnn, it's beautiful though but some people don't feel shy at all. It makes a lot of sense, she is the only seller he wishes to patronise.

Me can't fit do this one abeg, unless both of us dey sell for that market before.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by WildChild00(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
olasaad:
What is this

Common carry it useless hate away frm here shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dearlord(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nice shot but why the empty tray?
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by DedeNkem: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
The useless Nigerian "pre-wedding photos" endemic piss me off! Just like their st*upid "happy new month or week" does!
I fact, I hate st*upid Nigerian mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by urchcoded(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
But I no see anything inside d tray na
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by GraciaKim: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol was it supposed to be realistic?

They were just joking and not acting a movie. How can the guy be looking like that and taking a photo
You just called a pre wedding photoshoot a joke?

If an image isn't realistic then what should it be? Swerve, you don't have a point.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by wamide042(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Is that a waist bead am seeing on her.....
Mhen that thing they always turn me on......
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by midnighter(f): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2019
GraciaKim:

You just called a pre wedding photoshoot a joke?

If an image isn't realistic then what should it be? Swerve, you don't have a point.

The pre-wedding photoshoot is not a joke, but the concept is a humorous and not a realistic one

Even a real market trader would clean up before taking the photo

What should it be? In this case it should be more polished since, as you said, its not a joke
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Zyni(f): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2019
What exactly is she selling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by wisdomkid: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:
What is this

Taaaaaa, go and sleep. This is for matured minds only.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Ermm, this looks like oga boniface in action in a village setting
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by DTC2(m): 1:14am On Oct 19, 2019

What was she selling

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2019
The girl is very pretty. Lovely concept
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Playthepianos: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2019
interesting. That's good to hear

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ndipe(m): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2019
That's nice and creative.
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by salmonkay: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2019
I follow this
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Change your mind so that God can uplift you. Egberaga
olasaad:
What is this

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by baby124: 4:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Lmaooo at the BMX bicycle
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by felix281(m): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Most smallish girls looks younger than there age..I get one for house now..
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 4:23am On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:
What is this
jeolosy kee u dere

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by riczy(m): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2019
faithfull18:
Man sweating like a Christmas goat, just saying undecided
d dude day fat nau
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Deltatoto: 5:06am On Oct 19, 2019
GistNet:
See more lovely pre-wedding photos >>> HERE
wetin this man Dey wait to marry since.his too old
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emmanitebest: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2019
We need an interested person that is ready to be their own boss...
We will teach you how to design a free Blog or pay Blog without coding.
How to start a blog and choose the right niches
That will start paying you after 3 months.

YOU want to run Ads on Your business;
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Instagram Ads &
Google Ads.
In need of Graphic work,
Web design without coding

If you are interested Call or WhatsApp Us @ 070 6378 1702

Be Your Boss!!!
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kenoxman(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2019
This man is too old for this nah...
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Destiblack(m): 5:47am On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:

Thankyou since you are my next door neighbour, that's why you know so much about me smiley

yes now, must u rubbish other peoples blessing. Learn to be happy with others with their choice and principle.
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Pre-wedding pictures has come to stay in Nigeria....another way of wasting money in Buhari era...and that doesn't stop the marriage to scatter after one year....naija people , always chasing shadows and leaving the main things..... copy-copy set of people....
Nyamiri people....as you buy her in market,you will also sell her in market when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by ACE1010: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2019
I love this concept.. Congratulations to them grin grin
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by ACE1010: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2019
glink2015:
Pre-wedding pictures has come to stay in Nigeria....another way of wasting money in Buhari era...and that doesn't stop the marriage to scatter after one year....naija people , always chasing shadows and leaving the main things..... copy-copy set of people....
Nyamiri people....as you buy her in market,you will also sell her in market when the time comes

Lol

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Newnas(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2019
MrHistorian:
The age difference though.

Do you have a website/blog?
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Truthbites: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2019
MrHistorian:
The age difference though.

It's fat difference

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Truthbites: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Another thing is bloggers are the problem. This man have put it on his facebook page for his family to see it, not thinking it will go viral, but cos bloggers are looking for news,they will just go n publish. Now people are trolling..

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by samydo(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Women must we go through all this rubbish before getting married #preweddingpics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.