Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (60880 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by correctyourself(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Some Nigerians are really amazing, some somebody just introduced that economic value is what several persons has partake in and more still lining up, what a waste of ideals, time and energy.

That was how two ladies ask to follow my wife for baby shower at swimming pool and I was not carried along while they planning it, only for to see them already prepared, I told them that if that person that introduced it is mad, I can't be mad as well with the person, I went further to tell them if it's so important they should wait for their turn so that they can go for it, that was how they left my place with their ugly faces like sawared okror soup grin
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ulrich01(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:
What is this

Hahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by ussv: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Creativity and originality
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Os nic, every has his own way of doing things he wants so is cool to me!!!!!!� �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by SolarHub(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok

kindly check my signature
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by toprealman: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
Why didn't he use LongJohn bicycle?
Na posh em be
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dewisedick: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2019
If I must say; this is it. A good example of pre-wedding photo, saying I am in it with you. Your pre-weeding photo should pass a message not panties.

Check this article: https://www.abjgalaxy.com/?s=Pre-wedding+photo&submit=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by yeman1(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2019
GistNet:
See more lovely pre-wedding photos >>> HERE

I really love the settings
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by fireback: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:
What is this
envy

1 Like

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by KushLyon(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:
But watin she dey sell Air?

Nice pictures, btw.
She is selling the secret to a happy marriage grin
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by obentenyson(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
what is she even selling sef? Igbos n their daft prewedding shoots...
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Geesanni: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
IF U HAVE LIZ IELTS VIDEOS,CHAT ME UP ON 08038063789,I AM WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE IT.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by armadeo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
partnerbizn2:
This man has grown past this.

Why go to the market?
Abi na the smallie force am?

Nawao.

Of course na the smallie force am.
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
olasaad:
What is this
lol
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 20, 2019
this does not look like ur typical nigerian market.nigerian markets tend to be very very dirty.
Re: Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mustydholar: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmmm.......igbo people wit their funny pre wedding pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.