Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. (3128 Views)

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her / Pls Benefits Of Marrying Your Tribe? / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Entertaining thread. grin
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by nlPoster: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by Lonelypacifist6: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
I did not marry my ex because of enmity between our mothers, in Lagos high society inter familial rivalry is rife, my ex got preggers her mom asked her to abort it because she's not on cool terms witthy Mon, she eventually married s douche in Ireland, and I married a douche in Nigeria. can't you see how life has bleeped me over.
Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by prettysassygirl(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Am happy I didnt marry any of my exes,better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh yes.
I have 2 EXTRA-SPECIAL GUYS I turned down, I should have married.
Boy! They were sooooooooooo crazzzzzy about me for some unknown reason.
But was not meant to be. I was not ready and decided to go with someone else.
Gosh, I had some serious contenders I swear.
We married others but still kept the fire burning(on the side) wink till we got tired! grin
Still in touch till today but the flames have long burned out.kiss
I really do not like to date new guys. . . I love to re-cycle OLD FLAMES, because we have a history.
Wetin I wan discuss with new 'flame'? undecided

Let us just say we all married the wrong people and decided to 'manage'! grin
But, live is still goooooood. We are not 'unhappy', because we all have good lives. cool
I have learned to be content with what I have and don't have. cool

Make dem carry dem wahala dey go jare.
Been there. . . . . rocked 'em all. kiss
No regrets for what you don't have. I ain't that depressed! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Divorced Nd Now He Wants To Take The Kids To Village For Xmas Holiday. / Sex Enhancement Coffee / How To Have A Male Or A Female Child The Bible Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.