Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or (5139 Views)

Photo: Spirit Of Delayed Marriage! Lmao / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or by pastore1: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
ARE YOU ABOVE 30,,NO SUITOR,ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL AND AND INTELLIGENT?.WHY ARE YOU NOT MARRIED NOW.WHY IS EVERY ONE MARRIED AND YOU ARE NOT.ARE THERE FACTORS THAT COULD CAUSE IT.iF THERE ARE,WHY YOU.WHY ARE BEAUTIFUL LADIES SO FRUSTRATED IN GETTING MARRIED?WHY, FIND OUT FROM THIS SITE .IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINE.www.mymarriage-is-now..com.dont delay your marriage .
Re: Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or by Creamish(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
pastore1:

ARE YOU ABOVE 30,,NO SUITOR,ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL AND AND INTELLIGENT?.WHY ARE YOU NOT MARRIED NOW.WHY IS EVERY ONE MARRIED AND YOU ARE NOT.ARE THERE FACTORS THAT COULD CAUSE IT.iF THERE ARE,WHY YOU.WHY ARE BEAUTIFUL LADIES SO FRUSTRATED IN GETTING MARRIED?WHY, FIND OUT FROM THIS SITE .IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINE.www.mymarriage-is-now..com.dont delay your marriage .

lolz . . dat statement has a whole lotta meaning oo! . . ur mine . . like im urs . . . ur mine . . like ur punny . . .lolz (imagine a blown up punny) grin
Re: Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or by kay177(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
the site is only advertising your book and telling us about seminar, i think all that is written there in, are all what we know and hear everyday,  i wish you best of luck sir,

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / 10 Signs She Is A Wife Material / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.