Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War (809 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by Thickmatchcom: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2019
When it comes to a love relationship between a man and a woman, people give different opinions on what they think works best. Sadly, these opinions do not work for everyone.

Danny Walter has started a conversation on social media after he told women to feed their men’s friends because they would fight their battles.

Walter took to the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to state his views while recounting a story of his friend.

According to him, his friend has a girl that feeds all of them on weekends. He noted that anytime his friend talks about another girl, they slap him on her behalf.

Based on his experience, the entrepreneur advised women to always feed their men’s friends.

See his post below;

https://thickmatch.com/man-advises-women-feed-husbands-friends-says-will-fight-war/

Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by donstan18: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
She's feeding you all because she's still a girlfriend doing her best to win the heart of everybody around her boyfriend.

Wait till she becomes your friend's wife, na feeding go kill una.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by Newboss(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2019
This sounds logical to me tho.

It should be balanced diet tho. Very balanced diet. wink
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
the person that said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is a legend. grin
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Dangerous ... Cause someday one of you will start feeding on her pvssy too. Go get your own good woman to cook for you too biko.

Women mostly tend to cheat with somebody close to their guys because of the security and proximity it offers.
Don't look far when you suspect a women. Just look for the most unlikely person.
Security because both parties have a lot lose.
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by jobbitto1(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Fine boy

. See my signature if u need crayfish in bags

Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by ziegurf(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Some ingrates won't appreciate this but take it to the next level and abuse it......because once a handshake crosses to the elbow rather than the palms.....it's something else to the next level
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Ladies Know Your WORTH so You Wont Have To Feed 5000 people To Win A Man's Heart

Buy The Book In The Link Below... 12 letters Of The King
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by donstan18: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
the person that said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is a legend. grin
That statement is one of the biggest scam of this generation.
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War by sheDD(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Newboss:
This sounds logical to me tho.

It should be balanced diet tho. Very balanced diet. wink
"Balance diet"

Kiddo like me will not understand grin

(1) (Reply)

3 WORDS I Hate the Most...To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] / 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020 / 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.