Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again (4689 Views)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! (2) (3) (4)

I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!
Pls I Have A Question To Ask...
There Is This Girl That I Love So Much And I Wanted Us To Date, I Toasted Her But She Refused,i Tried All My Possible Best, Yet She Refused,telling Me Dat "Shes Not Ready Yet",from That One To "She Already Have A Boyfriend " I Was So Confused....I Stoped Talking To Her,and We Stoped Seeing... after Few Months, Her Mom Opened A Bar Close To Our House And We Start Seeing Again..This Time She Became Friendly To Me,always Asking Me Question When I Come To Their Shop, Teasing Me Also....
Does It Means She Now Love Me
And
Should I Toast Her Again Or Forget?
I Dont Want 2nd Rejection
Please Nairalanders Help Me

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by tunjilee003: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2019
You can make a good relationship with her apart from both of you dating....but don't let her friendzoneYou

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Newboss(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
There Is This Girl That I Love So Much And I Wanted Us To Date, I Toasted Her But She Refused,i Tried All My Possible Best, Yet She Refused,telling Me Dat "Shes Not Ready Yet",from That One To "She Already Have A Boyfriend " I Was So Confused....I Stoped Talking To Her,and We Stoped Seeing... after Few Months, Her Mom Opened A Bar Close To Our House And We Start Seeing Again..This Time She Became Friendly To Me,always Asking Me Question When I Come To Their Shop, Teasing Me Also....
And

Just fūck her before you start thinking of toasting. Stop toasting girls before fūcking them.

Before you toast your client, fūck their pocket before they zone you. For guys, na who no fūck lose

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Rider007: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Ask her politely if she will consider Ur request....[color=#000099][/color]if she turns u down...no worries just remain nice.... remember u win sum,u lose sum
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by adeboi1: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2019
The first time wey you apply vacancy no dey na because vacancy don dey now she con dey give you greenlight.

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Skmoda360(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Bros, just forget her but if you can be her friend and act on cold zone you can chop her without much stress.

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by bluebay(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Most girls are fun loving and likes to have a quickie or night stand with you but doesn’t want to date you at same time. I have met a girl who I toasted for weeks and she refused me. She even said she doesn’t like being toasted for guys tell lies. I decided to give it plan B the other week and boom. I bleeped her that same night without even saying I love nor wanna date her .
Here is my advice, if you approach that girl once again, it’s gonna be same story for she’s just looking for a customer in her moms shop. Use normal rugged guy style. Take her somewhere else, Booz her up and start touching and before you know, she don raise waist for you to pull her pant.

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Newboss:

Just fūck her before you start thinking of toasting. Stop toasting girls before fūcking them.

Before you toast your client, fūck their pocket before they zone you. For guys, na who no fūck lose
Bros
How Then Will I Be Able To Fvck Just Like Dat?
Am New In The Game

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Gideoniteprime4: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2019
dude if you are going to try it again
do it at your own peril cry
she refused you at first cus she did not find love in you
besides teasing does not mean she wants you to ask her out angry
but you know her better than i do wink
good luck

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Skmoda360:
Bros, just forget her but if you can be her friend and act on cold zone you can chop her without much stress.
Bro
How Wil I Be Able To Eat Her Without Toasting Her

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by nappy760(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
And

undecidedcan you delete the word love from your writeup .It is funny the way people throw the word about these days without caution..You like her which one is love, can you give up a kidney for her if she needed it??

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Cholls(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Bros
Am New In The Game
my brother Yoruba ppl go say Ti won ban ton e, maa ton rare. No let anybody push u do watin ya mind no carry

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by nappy760(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
bluebay:
Most girls are fun loving and likes to have a quickie or night stand with you but doesn’t want to date you at same time. I have met a girl who I toasted for weeks and she refused me. She even said she doesn’t like being toasted for guys tell lies. I decided to give it plan B the other week and boom. I bleeped her that same night without even saying I love nor wanna date her .
Here is my advice, if you approach that girl once again, it’s gonna be same story for she’s just looking for a customer in her moms shop. Use normal rugged guy style. Take her somewhere else, Booz her up and start touching and before you know, she don raise waist for you to pull her pant.

grin grin grin grin ....women are amazing creatures

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cholls:
my brother Yoruba ppl go say Ti won ban ton e, maa ton rare. No let anybody push u do watin ya mind no carry
Uya Help Me Out Na
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Cholls(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Uya Help Me Out Na
My brother if you say you to love her,can you tell me the purpose of the Love you have for her is it to 1.provide 2.protect 3.teacher 4.lead her. cuz u she must know what she stands to gain from you.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by MJBOLT: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
you are on your way to The Friend Zone
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cholls:
My brother if you say you to love her,can you tell me the purpose of the Love you have for her is it to 1.provide 2.protect 3.teacher 4.lead her. cuz u she must know what she stands to gain from you.
Ofcus I Want 2 B Her Intimate Partner
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are on your way to The Friend Zone
How Then Can I Stop The Moving Train That Is Takin Me There
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by MJBOLT: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
start reading
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Fineboigossip:
* How Then Can I Stop The Moving Train That Is Takin Me There

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Ofcus I Want 2 B Her Intimate Partner
my brother so you want to have sexual relationship with a Lady without any commitment? And you said you to her. shio!

You could have just told her straight up that you want her to be your fvckmate and expect her response.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Relationshiphub(f): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Feel free to talk to her, maybe she's free to associate with you in the mean time smiley
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
And
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Skmoda360(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Bro
How Wil I Be Able To Eat Her Without Toasting Her
Just be doing what a normal boyfriend use to do with his gf.....and think before acting.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by funmijoyb(f): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerian girls don suffer o

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by 1x2x3: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmijoyb:

Mind your business ooo... A brother wants to learn something

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Newboss(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Bros
Am New In The Game

You don't need to toast a girl to fûck her. You can get her to watch a movie with you privately. Then kissing and fûcking will happen there. Don't be scared. Be a man

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Newboss:

You don't need to toast a girl to fûck her. You can get her to watch a movie with you privately. Then kissing and fûcking will happen there. Don't be scared. Be a man
Bossman
U Brutal Oh
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by wittyt98(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
this guy dey talk like novice grin grin
u be 19 years old? grin Oga shes trynna be friendly and flirty and u re here talking bout love or date.. kai grin grin

The fact that she stays close to your house is even a plus for you. means easy and fast access to the bae anytime and u re here dulling grin Mr man flirt your way into her honeypot. Thats the best thing u can do for yourself rn

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
wittyt98:
this guy dey talk like novice grin grin

oga shes trynna be friendly and flirty and u re here talking bout love or date.. kai grin grin

if u know what's up, be friendly and flirt your way into her honeypot bro, thats the best thing u can do for yourself rn
Oga Am A Novice Ooo
Pls Help Me Out
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
And
.. Very funny. Shes only being friendly to you so that you continue patronizing her mums bar,finish.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by alexmakaay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
And

Na business strategy, she wants you to continue patronizing her mother's new bar and probably come along with your friends next time.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Chuks4440: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmijoyb:

I can't laugh harder grin cry
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Mekenz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
And
if you need Bleep,then up your games, flirt and act bossy with her, whenever you're alone with her, initiate sexual talks,start small small touch touch with a warmth smile, let her start seeing you like a bad coded guy. with time she will drop the coochie.....never bring love talk or relationship matter with her.

See This Guy's "Boss" Reply When A Lady Rejected Him For 10 Inch Dick / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy / Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More.