Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) (65355 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
This small girl yesterday don f*k soteee come born pikin . Na WA o
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheEffective:
If only you live a good life you would have been married by now but your profile is so shameful only an idiot will consider you.
Just look at your old waist and the width of your backside. A shocking truth of your aging.
are you a sadist?
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Femijohn198: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
this little girl are very small during 2006, joy joy joy,now she don born and me never married.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Luckysbab: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:

Lol. No be small.

Make I call am now give am the heartbreaking news grin grin

Chai grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by BravoDe: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Oh God ! why are men marrying all my crush and pregnanting them? Favour was my crush those years of "joy joy"

Rejoice was mine.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Joy joy joy don dey nack grin grin grin grin!!!chai!!!!! U guys made my childhood fun,congrats dearie
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sweetopia:
I feel so old already cry Congratulations Favour

The look my mum will give me when she finds out Favour is married with a child grin

Eya....
How old are ,Sir?

1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked
I watched these kids as a grown ass man
Now I have seen them grow up, collect prick
And give birth
Yet I'm still single
God when?

5 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by AstroG4: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by urboyAce(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked
I watched these kids as a grown ass man
Now I have seen them grow up, collect prick
And give birth
Yet I'm still single
God when?
Your case is serious sir!

3 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by BBBmall25: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheEffective:
If only you live a good life you would have been married by now but your profile is so shameful only an idiot will consider you.
Just look at your old waist and the width of your backside. A shocking truth of your aging.
My Guy That Granny Simply Advertising Her Favourite Position
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by BBBmall25: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bonapart:
are you a sadist?
Guy, Telling Someond The Bitter Truth Nw Mk One A Sadist? Smh... Pucci Nigga Indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Mykelhendriz: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
J
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sweetopia:

The look my mum will give me when she finds out Favour is married with a child grin
Lol grin grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sweetopia:

Dey there dey Bleep every dick and Harry. No marry now wey you hot, when you go cold eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
BravoDe:

Rejoice was mine.

You must really be a small girl...let me guess 20

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by GGirll: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sweetopia:

Don't worry just trust God n pray hard....yours is looking at you as I type just look very far but close to you as I type this sis.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by IamCharles123: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Luckysbab:

She was the reserved one. That Rejoice babe na im be osaprampra
Ya, me sef kno say that rejoice eye go tear well well, but she was my crush that yr sha.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by IamCharles123: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
BravoDe:

Rejoice was mine.
No be only you o, i like the girl die that yr.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
urboyAce:

Your case is serious sir!

Very serious my brother
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Awww..congratulations dearie.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
wow...
congratulations dear, she got married last year if I fully remember...

wow wow
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is where parenting failed so much, why allow these small kids who don't know how this world is , ,without getting ripe 4 marriage get marry so quick in life. People should get fully matured b4 getting married. no hurry in life.
remember what obj said about marry so earlier.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
otunbalamba:
grin awon destiny kids cheesy that rejoice fresh die wink Abeg where she dey? cry

I know them at Living Faith Church Banawa, Kaduna. They were talk of the time then especially during the time of Bishop Aremu. One actually expected them to blow but they didn't continue. I have their VCDs.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by webngnews: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by otunbalamba: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tareq1105:

I know them at Living Faith Church Banawa, Kaduna. They were talk of the time then especially during the time of Bishop Aremu. One actually expected them to blow but they didn't continue. I have their VCDs.

Congratulations to her.
cheesy yes ohh, my brother, we just didn't hear about them again. it's good to see they are doing fine
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
It's only God that can help me now. I knew when these kids were born... I taught one of them in sec. School... I never even get girlfriend talk more of marrying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Pauldollars(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sweetopia:

Tell her God's time is the best.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by nan1: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Joy joy joy in my heart is ringing
Joy joy joy Jesus set me singing
Filing me my heart with Melody
Chai I don forget some part I feel old already o I remembered these destined kinds so vividly how time flies
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Patosky4U: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wow, man don old oh! Big congrats to her

U see ur life hiding under female moniker!!!!! Busted grin grin grin

If u know u know
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by efembaba(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
I can't believe I'm getting old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.