Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) (65357 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Femijohn198:
this little girl are very small during 2006, joy joy joy,now she don born and me never married.
Inside life!
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
northvietnam:
So this small girl don marry and even born pikin and me never marry, I still Dey dey husstle for money wey no gree come...

This life is so unfair to we men
It's really unfair but we'll keep pushing hard, las las e go better
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
BravoDe:

Rejoice was mine.
lets weep in union embarassed

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow!!!
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Oh God ! why are men marrying all my crush and pregnanting them? Favour was my crush those years of "joy joy"
If u no get money hid ur face grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheEffective:
If only you live a good life you would have been married by now but your profile is so shameful only an idiot will consider you.
Just look at your old waist and the width of your backside. A shocking truth of your aging.

I hope all is well

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by akmath: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Oh God ! why are men marrying all my crush and pregnanting them? Favour was my crush those years of "joy joy"
So na women for marry your crush abi?
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
northvietnam:
So this small girl don marry and even born pikin and me never marry, I still Dey dey husstle for money wey no gree come...

This life is so unfair to we men

@ d emboldened, i swear dat is wat i first tot of.. anyway, its good sha, we go marry one day if rapture never come.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
I don old ohoh
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@ d emboldened, i swear dat is wat i first tot of.. anyway, its good sha, we go marry one day if rapture never come.

It’s well broo
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
BBBmall25:
Guy, Telling Someond The Bitter Truth Nw Mk One A Sadist? Smh... Pucci Nigga Indeed!
are you a bitter sadist ?
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Opexzy: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Menance:
gjoy joy joy. Indomie generation wont know.

If you sang joy joy joy... I believe u are the indomie generation you are talking about....

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by BBBmall25: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Bonapart:
are you a bitter sadist ?
Guy Na Which Kind Weed U Take This Morning?
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow...congratulations
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
TheEffective:
If only you live a good life you would have been married by now but your profile is so shameful only an idiot will consider you.
Just look at your old waist and the width of your backside. A shocking truth of your aging.
E pain this idiot
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by RevengeNimi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

I wish I could call idiot like you and go free.

But my fear is that is going to report me if I do so...

You're a lucky girl.
Calling someone idiot and the person never reported you for once.

If na the pesin go go rest for sometime.

Lucky girl indeed.

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by hify9935(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Christmasdon:
This is where parenting failed so much, why allow these small kids who don't know how this world is , ,without getting ripe 4 marriage get marry so quick in life. People should get fully matured b4 getting married. no hurry in life.
remember what obj said about marry so earlier.
Uncle, you think the time got paused since those days when they were kids? She isn't Regina Daniels o, she was born in 1991 and got married last year. Are you saying a 28-year-old isn't ripe to have her own child or what (not even out of wedlock o)? Some people sha. I'm sure it's your type who call ladies in their thirties evening newspapers.You barely know her yet you're judging her and her parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2019
hify9935:
Uncle, you think the time got paused since those days when they were kids? She isn't Regina Daniels o, she was born in 1991 and got married last year. Are you saying a 28-year-old isn't ripe to have her own child or what (not even out of wedlock o)? Some people sha. I'm sure it's your type who call ladies in their thirties evening newspapers.You barely know her yet you're judging her and her parents.
. And why do u love lying like this. i had those girls started Destiny kids in 2006. by this you mean. since she was born in 1991 as you said. 2006 minus 1991 is 15years. and by this you are saying she was 15years that small gal without breast that time she sang joy joy. you love lying. that girl can't be 15 when she sang joy joy.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by hify9935(f): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Christmasdon:
. And why do u love lying like this. i had those girls started Destiny kids in 2006. by this you mean. since she was born in 1991 as you said. 2006 minus 1991 is 15years. and by this you are saying she was 15years that small gal without breast that time she sang joy joy. you love lying. that girl can't be 15 when she sang joy joy.
Lol, since you've suddenly turned to her father and you're with her birth certificate, it's fine.
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
hify9935:
Lol, since you've suddenly turned to her father and you're with her birth certificate, it's fine.
.Come on lets not make ridicule of ourselves, Nigerians! we are learned. There ar' certain things you need not to be told. I'm not one from the lazy youths, hope you remembered?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.