Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation (466 Views)

My Current Situation. Help / This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl. / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
As you all know that my dear single mother of 3 kids from 3 different fathers (Amatarasha) has been favored by nature to find her fourth husband. However, we hope this will be the end of her marital woes of singleness.
Nairalanders, we need your help. Amatarasha needs your help financially, you guys know that she told us that her wedding is holding overseas but forget na scam. It will be holding in Enugu state.

To all concerned fellow, Amatarasha need financial help to go on with her wedding. We need your help, leta forgive her coz she has turned a new leaf.

Pls Amatarasha need financial help, I can't do this alone..

Cc:
AstroG funmisticqueen Adaibeku amarabae funmisticqueen (Amatarasha godsister) JONNYSPUTE Pocohantas Michellekabod2 Iogobenz
MJBOLT lilwetdick luminouz

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
DenreleDave:
As you all know that my dear single mother of 3 kids from 3 different fathers (Amatarasha) has been favored by nature to find her fourth husband. However, we hope this will be the end of her marital woes of singleness.
Nairalanders, we need your help. Amatarasha needs your help financially, you guys know that she told us that her wedding is holding overseas but forget na scam. It will be holding in Enugu state.

To all concerned fellow, Amatarasha need financial help to go on with her wedding. We need your help, leta forgive her coz she has turned a new leaf.

Pls Amatarasha need financial help, I can't do this alone..

Cc:
AstroG funmisticqueen Adaibeku amarabae funmisticqueen (Amatarasha godsister) JONNYSPUTE Pocohantas Michellekabod2 Iogobenz
MJBOLT lilwetdick luminouz
lol
Re: Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
lol
I don't support this but the said amata.rasha doesn't comport herself well and talks too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation by Rekhina(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Put her fiancee's account details

And let me not see david in d name

Broke dave grin
Re: Help!!! (Update) : Amatarasha Wedding Current Situation by oluwadabira111(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
undecidedSo Na you be the wedding announcer bro go find a work and make money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Word You Were Told By A Seller In Market / D / "Low Self Esteem" PART 1 (some Causes And Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.