Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse (40784 Views)

Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by DelphiOracle(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheMainMan:
grin grin grin

but parents are normally not allowed into the auditorium during convocation na

na d money wey dem dey pain them
I tire o. Well, we where not there. What can we say
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Funny story ������

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by frozen70g(f): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
On top of heavy school fees, stressful studies and lack of job after the educational drill, then parents won't witness their wards graduation,
Who gave the school such advice ❓

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by wilcox(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why conduct convocation behind my parents? What role did the invited guest play in my education that they should be accorded more audience than my parents that went through alot just to see me through in my education.

It's a pity the journalist was a victim of circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by midnighter(f): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
WHAT! Go and arrest them are they mad
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
MURIC, is there any explanation for denying parents entrance into Convocation Arena? Crescent University is an Islamic Institution.
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by CloudResident(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
TEYA:
They were even cursing! End time parents!

Guy it might not be as funny as you think.
Na him i dey read here too.Imagine you spending millions on your kid to have a preferential education only for you to be fenced and some 'invited guests' allowed.
What arrant nonsense! undecided
Don't be surprised that mist of the so called guests don't even have wards there.

How would you think the kids would feel.
Its a moment of pride and Thanksgiving.
I remembered how I felt as a kid when dad was on an assignment and could not attend my primary 6 graduation then!

They deserve the curses abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by saintol(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na you be Jesus Of Crescent.
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by mu2sa2: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
greatbrian:
Half the truth is often a great lie. They can't just Start making you into a punching bad without you acting AS a catalyst. When you are ready to explain the full story and how you Insulted them, you can check back.
If she's ngbatee, ngbatee, you can bet your balls that she did insult first.

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by nonjebose(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
She left her recorder in the car! What was the purpose of attending the event without the most valuable tool? While her colleagues were already sitted, she got herself a hidding

3 Likes

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by czarr(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
He who answers a matter before hearing the facts, it is folly and shame to him. proverbs 18 vs 13.

He who states his case first seems right, until his rival comes and cross examines him. proverbs 18 vs 17.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Gochis(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
This religion and everything it represents, is always related to violence. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by noisy45(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Never heard of this Uni oh.... they are so disorganised.... parents should mind where they send their children, education is not a must

Its a Islamic private university no wonder there madness

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by fapcrook(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is a bad report. I was in the ceremonial hall throughout. The parents came late while the programme was going on and were denied entry In order not to disorganize the hall. Then two of the parents started shouting. Nobody toreany journalist cloth nor beat anyone. Journalists can lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by sleek82(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
penisilin:
Mehn!!!

Lack of parental decency....

Why na? Must this people show themselves.
wait until you pay millions of naira for good education on your kids and then they tell you you can't witness their convocation due to bad management/arrangements. Hope you read they were locked outside like dogs! There won't even be a crescent university if not for the parents!

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by gnykelly(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Never heard of this Uni oh.... they are so disorganised.... parents should mind where they send their children, education is not a must

Your last sentence though... I guess you are a trader.
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by chachanga: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Brainless insular Nigerians and victim shaming...

You couldn't accept her account because you wanted to hear the other side's, yet you could judge her guilty of some phantom sin as root cause for her predicament anyway?

Ya all potty. Best come outta ur Continent and see the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by greatbrian(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
mu2sa2:
If she's ngbatee, ngbatee, you can bet your balls that she did insult first.

Been the first to attack or should I say been insults prone ain't tribal related its about the individual person bro. Lots of Igbo's and Hausa's are saucy as hell
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Chummynoni(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
logically, these pple wudnt jus descend on you because they are not hungry. u must have done gragra cos u are a deputy gov journalist. i didnt expect u to confess that u insulted them tho!. good for u that u didnt die
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Starboytwo:
How we wan take know weda na your mouth put you for trouble, or u think we go just believe you like that...

No picture of beating, or blue black or even swollen lip, and you right epistle...
Write

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by eagleu: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Everything is a struggle in Nigeria. Why should a university not have admission invite for parents of the graduates, at least
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Starz825(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na wa oo for all this awa parent sef....parent are not allowed into the Hall....na just graduated students and invited guests...which is normal every where even for ma sch KWASU
The only thing KWASU did was to provide a bigger canopy outside the hall and placed TV's showing what was happening in the hall...even with the canopy..he no still reach....

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Steelarmy01: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by dominique(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
fapcrook:
This is a bad report. I was in the ceremonial hall throughout. The parents came late while the programme was going on and were denied entry In order not to disorganize the hall. Then two of the parents started shouting. Nobody toreany journalist cloth nor beat anyone. Journalists can lie

Do you know the travel constraints they must have faced while trying to reach the venue? Even if they got to there 5 minutes to the end of the program, the parents have a right to be admitted into the venue. Too bad the distraught parents took out their anger on the wrong person, it should have been directed to the school admin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by hatchy(f): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
What do you expect from an institution whose foundation is built on terrorists' ideology.

Religion of "piss" + Crescent University = Terrorism

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by omohlexy: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Only kids that couldn't pass jamb go to such schools. Come with your money and study what you like.
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by Zuluhead(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
its a muslim university in osun state.

1 Like

Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by midnighter(f): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol people wicked sha. So whats wrong with the school... if somebody wants to go there its their business... is it your Crescent cheesy
Re: Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse by thatigboman: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheMainMan:
grin grin grin

but parents are normally not allowed into the auditorium during convocation na

na d money wey dem dey pain them
says who? My parents attended mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.