Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) (62578 Views)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Adamawa bros na sharp shooter!

That Nne is a confirmed cheque..

If you know, you know. cool
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2019
egoldman:

[s]I am igbo like you, but this your comment is unreasonable[/s] angry

Afonja no dey impersonate. My name resemble ibo name?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
KosiGee:

He is from Edo State. He isn’t a whitey...Ivara Esege.
oh I never knew.. I thought he was a Caucasian .. how come he is so light skinned.. is he mix?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
When Urobo share the same state with igbo people!

I don't believe your submission.

There will definitely be many marriages between igbos and Urobos

For Edo, maybe the Etsako sha

I'm very curious...why?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonja no dey impersonate. My name resemble ibo name?
then which useless tribe you from come .. abi you dey fear to mention your cursed inconsequential tribe? gringrin

Ooh I just check .. you this useless militant ;DD
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
SmartyPants:

I'm very curious...why?
I hardly see marriages between the Bini or Estako and igbo like the Esans.

This is even when I was serving in igbo land

Whereas it is almost customary to find binis or Estako man or woman marry Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I hardly see marriages between the Bini or Estako and igbo like the Esans.

This is even when I was serving in igbo land

Whereas it is almost customary to find binis or Estako man or woman marry Yoruba.

Oh okay...tbh I think estako people tend to marry themselves but I have seen an estako man with an igbo wife.

There is also a sizeable Muslim population in estako so that could explain a lower rate of estsko to igbo marriages.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by MedicH: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Go to school, have money oo and life becomes easy. Poverty wretchedness and ignorance na de worst killer diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2019
toprealman:
Incomplete story.....the full version will soon be unveiled.

God will BLESS their union and riddle them with BULLETS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Sholaco:
you lied here! Hausa tribe do not believe in circumcision, infact, my hausa friend dick is scary, and he refused to circumcise his Male children.....the children are now in primary 3,5 respectively
You are a liar,i live in the north all my life and as a Muslim circumcision is a must in our culture and religion,i don't know why you people enjoy lying.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Edu3Again:

We thank God he is a christian,I for pity the woman.

A True Fulani man that murder people from the middle belt had better keep his distance & enjoy their Boko Haram & fulani herdsmen killings.

What ever you say .....
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by EkperemoEgbabi: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2019
egoldman:

I am igbo like you, but this your comment is unreasonable angry

Get out from hia. I resemble ibo?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Adamawa and Anambra both have 7 letters

Its a match made in Heaven!!!

Both start and end with A too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2019
seguno2:

You better get a real job to feed your family.
Can you link me to your connect? Is getting a job in Nigeria by merely talking about getting a job? Can I shock you? As of 3 years ago some people were making a minimum of $500 and to over $1000 monthly as freelancers, would you still ask them to go get a job in this country? I have not gotten to that stage but that is where I aiming to get, except if you have a job for me that you think will make me forget aiming for such a target.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2019
bigfrancis21:

How did you learn to speak Igbo so well?
I grew up in a compound, in Kaduna, where all the families were Igbo except my family that was Edo.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
guy man gringrin
grin Aboki sef wan misyarn lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you northerners self should go to hell. It is good for a Muslim guy to marry a Christian girl but it is not good for a Christian guy to marry a Muslim girl abi. Bloody headslammers..

He isn't a Muslim. North is mixed with Christian and Muslim who are indigenes. Even maiduguri have Christians.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
I ve always said that igbos re more Nigerian than most. They re the only tribe that have investments and properties all over the country and can be found in very remote parts doing their thing and living in peace with their host. They can also marry from anywhere and re patient with Nigeria despite the hate.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Aarenaija: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
How I wish it is the reverse.
They don't like their women to marry a southerner especially those that are of their ruling class or privileged.
I had that experience, me an Ondo guy dey follow one pretty girl like that from the same Adamawa o � the opposition be like GEJ and GMB election.........
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
alfredo1:
The dude doesn't look Hausa or muslim. It's not uncommon to see an Igbo lady getting married to a northern Christian.
You guys have no idea what the composition of the North is. You can't even differentiate most Adamawa men from the South. They are mainly Christians.
And you are here talking about Hausa. Hausa is one tribe in the North. The over 150 tribes are predominantly Christians.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by emonis88: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
360degreess:
..You sound really pained and frustrated.What is your business with their Love life?.Is she your daughter?or are you related to her in anyway?It seems you don't really know what Love/money can do in this life...People with your kind of mindset are part of the problem in country..But if you're still angry about it,you can go and cancell the wedding.
Somehow I understand the guy. These same people no dey like make igbo man marry their daughter.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Smartwave: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
JiokeB:
Wonderful..

But understand that a typical igbo girl, mainly from Anambra won't ever marry a poor man from Adamawa... so money can bring inspiration too
you mean your sisters are for sale?? That says it all.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
johnmattew:
except Edo and urhobo men..it's very difficult to find Edo and urhobo marrying ibo

Who told you this? If you mean Southeast Igbos, you could be correct, but not Delta Igbos.

Delta Igbos and Urhobos/Edos have been neighbors for centuries and their intermarriage is just like that of Hausas & Fulanis.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Smartwave: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
slowice:
I ve always said that igbos re more Nigerian than most. They re the only tribe that have investments and properties all over the country and can be found in very remote parts doing their thing and living in peace with their host. They can also marry from anywhere and re patient with Nigeria despite the hate.
because there investment are not safe at home, Anambra fire come to mind - the whole state not even a single functional fire service truck

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Proffdada:
I can only agree I'd a northern girl marries a southern man

Northern girls marry Southern men a lot!
Unless you mean core-northern girls (Hausa fulanis).
This one is rare. Otherwise if it is Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Benue e.t.c. It is very common.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chukapage:
Meanwhile IGBO men RARELY marry outside the Tribe! grin but na Dem dey rush us. Even as Peter Okoye is now na body dey tell am ,even after marrying a Yoruba out of pity of because she helped him and she already had kids everywhere. There is a reason the men rarely marry outside our tribe but other tribes the rush Eastside women like tomorrow no dey grin.

Speak for Southeast Igbo men or Anambra/Imo men.
Delta & Rivers Igbo men marry their Edo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ogoni & Ibibio neighbours very well.
Enugu men also marry Idoma/Igala girls quite well. They are neighbours.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
jasman1:
It must be a sad day for the lady’s family. Must she marry this guy, an uncircumcised dirty d...k from the North. Is it money. May God not bless me with such girl either as a daughter or sister. Maybe she’s Osu

The man is most likely a christian. More than half of the people of Adamawa state are christians. People like you don't know this.

And marriage between Southernerns and Northern christians is very very common.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
SmartyPants:

Oh okay...tbh I think estako people tend to marry themselves but I have seen an estako man with an igbo wife.

There is also a sizeable Muslim population in estako so that could explain a lower rate of estsko to igbo marriages.
only esan and Igarra intermarry with igbos... intermarriage between igbo and bini is extremely low... bini tend to marry their selves or other edoid tribes and yoruba

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
only esan and Igarra intermarry with igbos... intermarriage between igbo and bini is extremely low... bini tend to marry their selves or other edoid tribes and yoruba

Differentiate South east Igbos and Delta Igbos. Binis marry Delta Igbos like nonsense.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

Differentiate South east Igbos and Delta Igbos. Binis marry Delta Igbos like nonsense.
oga talk wetin you know.. i dey edo state now
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

Speak for Southeast Igbo men or Anambra/Imo men.
Delta & Rivers Igbo men marry their Edo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ogoni & Ibibio neighbours very well.
Enugu men also marry Idoma/Igala girls quite well. They are neighbours.
lmao grin this one don divide Igbos according to his IMAGINERY St**pidity. What of "Lagos Igbos" even "Ibadan Igbos" and didn't you see my subsequent posts about IGBOS men being more comfortable with our Eastern neighbors the Ijaws,Annag, Ogoni,Calabar etc. undecided you even had to put "Enugu Igbos" oga your divide and rule tactics on IGBOS is dead and STALE!! We keep bursting your useless propagandas grin
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by dedeorji(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Do not generalize things, the love was not deep enough, especially on the side of the girl.
My own aunt(Igbo) married a man from another tribe; my sister is about to tow the same line in a few months time. Where I come from, it's a question of where the heart finds rest.

spafu:
But the same Anambra people denied me, an Edo Christian who speaks Igbo well, the chance to marry their daughter on the excuse of me not being an Igbo. I knew it was a flimsy excuse because I had no deep pocket.
Make una help me appreciate the good people of Kaduna who came to my rescue with their beautiful daughter.
Meanwhile, you guys should continue to help me put food on the table for me and my young family by clicking the links on my signature. Thank you, Merci, Asantasiana, Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.