Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) (62645 Views)

Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:
it pained me till date, na Hausa/Fulani girls I never date to complete one Nigeria stuff, perhaps because I'm uncomfortable to visit their region but I surely want to know how romantic those Hausa/Fulani ladies are. I guess it's lost gone

I'm an advocate of intra tribal, intertribal and interracial marriage. so I endorsed this marriage

may you guys have fruitful marriage in your lifetime

You can hardly find clean classy Hausa fulani girls in the South. The closest is Abuja. They are very many there.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga talk wetin you know.. i dey edo state now

I did my university in Uniben. I was born and bred in Warri and lived 7 years in Benin. One of my brothers tenants is a Bini married to an Agbor woman. Same in my former compound in Warri, I had a Bini man neighbour married to an Enuani woman. Also an Enuani man married to an Esan woman. I also have a relatives friend, a Bini married to a Delta Igbo this year.
It is everywhere in Benin. Delta Igbos and Edos/Urhobos intermarry a lot! They are neighbours! How do you stop neighbours from intermarrying? Do you even know what you are saying?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chukapage:
lmao grin this one don divide Igbos according to his IMAGINERY St**pidity. What of "Lagos Igbos" even "Ibadan Igbos" and didn't you see my subsequent posts about IGBOS men being more comfortable with our Eastern neighbors the Ijaws,Annag, Ogoni,Calabar etc. undecided you even had to put "Enugu Igbos" oga your divide and rule tactics on IGBOS is dead and STALE!! We keep bursting your useless propagandas grin

Unfortunate for a mugu like you. I am even one of the advocates for Delta Igbos to claim Igbo identity. Check my comments and see that people accuse me to be Igbo on nairaland because I support Igbos in many things. I can show you if you want to see.

I only divided Igbos in this scenario because Igbo is a nation of different tribes. Aniomas, Ikwerres, Nsukkas, Mbaises, Afikpos, Ngwas e.t.c may all be Igbos, but they don't behave the same way, same thing among the Yorubas.

For example, Ondo yorubas marry Edos a lot cos they are neighbours, while Kwara yorubas intermarry Hausa fulanis, Nupes and other northern tribes a lot, because they are neighbours.

How do you in your small myopic head think that Aniomas will not marry Edos/Urhobos when they are neighbours? And have been neighbours for centuries? Likewise Nsukka people and Igalas/Idomas?
Same way Abia, Imo & Rivers Igbo people intermarry their Efik-Ibibio, Ogoni & Ijaw neighbours while Ebonyi & Ogoja people have theirs.
If you cannot understand this simple logic, then you are hopeless!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
only esan and Igarra intermarry with igbos... intermarriage between igbo and bini is extremely low... bini tend to marry their selves or other edoid tribes and yoruba

What do you think are the factors fornthis trend?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sholaco:
Abegy! I believe this is igbo woman from a Christian family and you as an Adamawa man with your look, you are a Muslim....and I put it to you that never will your people (Muslim) allow a Christian man from anambra to man a fulani lady. South,western part of Nigeria are tolerance unlike you people in the north

Adamawa is a christian dominated state and there is every chance that the man in question is a christian.
Northern christians and Southerners intermarriage is very very common.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

I did my university in Uniben. I was born and bred in Warri and lived 7 years in Benin. One of my brothers tenants is a Bini married to an Agbor woman. Same in my former compound in Warri, I had a Bini man neighbour married to an Enuani woman. Also an Enuani man married to an Esan woman. I also have a relatives friend, a Bini married to a Delta Igbo this year.
It is everywhere in Benin. Delta Igbos and Edos/Urhobos intermarry a lot! They are neighbours! How do you stop neighbours from intermarrying? Do you even know what you are saying?
Lol.. oga it is very very small.. I have Been in Benin since 1997
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
SmartyPants:

What do you think are the factors fornthis trend?
I don't know ooh but I think binis tend to marry within edo state or edoid tribes more than marry outside
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chukapage:
You are the myopic person with no understanding! Hoplessness gbuo gi dia anu mpam!"IGBO a nation of different tribes" You are mad! I bet you ain't Igbo with this stupid statement! Bleep off my mentions Willy Willy!
I tire for the guy ooh.. instead of him to think of him own tribe. Mtcheeew
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

You can hardly find clean classy Hausa fulani girls in the South. The closest is Abuja. They are very many there.

thanks for the brotherly info bro. I'll shoot my shot then when I visit Abuja

Hausa/Fulani ladies should prepare grin
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
so if biafra Is achieved meaning this our daughter has been lost oooo please nnamdi kanu I need ansa am confused
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
sharap he is saying the truth.. how many southern guys can marry northern girls.. do want them to give you short sleeve
did ajimobi son not marry ganduje daughter
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by toprealman: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

God will BLESS their union and riddle them with BULLETS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY.
Before?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Armaggedon: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

No one has ever denied that such relationship exist between Igbos and their neigbours. It had always been so but inter marriage is not complete except if men from the two groups concerned marry from the other group in almost equal proportion.Rather what you find is that while the demand for Igbo woman by men of neighboring groups is quite high, it is far less so with Igbomen for other tribe's women.
While a man from Edo, esan, urhobo, isoko etc may dream of marrying an Igbo woman, the average Delta Igbo man normally wish to marry from his place or other states in south east.

BTW, NO Igbo girl will originally want to marry a non Igbo. 'nuff said for now.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by lukui: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
couples are may be kissing or fvcking by now, bad belle is busy hating on NAIRALAND!!!

#INSIDELIFE
grin
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Armaggedon: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
lukui:
couples are may be kissing or fvcking by now, bad belle is busy hating on NAIRALAND!!!

#INSIDELIFE
grin
marriage is not only about kissing or fvking. The question is what follows?. No marriage survives if the family forms an epicentre of conflicting values and cultures. stop abusing the word "hate".
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Armaggedon:
No one has ever denied that such relationship exist between Igbos and their neigbours. It had always been so but inter marriage is not complete except if men from the two groups concerned marry from the other group in almost equal proportion.Rather what you find is that while the demand for Igbo woman by men of neighboring groups is quite high, it is far less so with Igbomen for other tribe's women.
While a man from Edo, esan, urhobo, isoko etc may dream of marrying an Igbo woman, the average Delta Igbo man normally wish to marry from his place or other states in south east.

BTW, NO Igbo girl will originally want to marry a non Igbo. 'nuff said for now.

At the Bolded is false,you people inculcate such mentality into them ,their by making them loose potential non igbo suitors.

I have many colleagues who are married to igbo women, infact a particular colleagues wife and her siblings are all married to the belt region.
The world is beyond the usual local Clan of yesterday.The earlier we get that right the better for the aged igbo ladies.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mustsucceed:

What ever you say .....

True now,apart from Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen whatelse do you offer Nigerians?
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by OkongwuTochukwu: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations, we need more happiness smiley
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
NAIRALANDERS!!!!!! Award for the most stupid comment of the year

please answer his question or keep that award...mtchew
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratz to them...I hope he is a xtian though
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Armaggedon: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
stinflame:
[/b]

At the Bolded is false,you people inculcate such mentality into them ,their by making them loose potential non igbo suitors.

I have many colleagues who are married to igbo women, infact a particular colleagues wife and her siblings are all married to the belt region.
The world is beyond the usual local Clan of yesterday.The earlier we get that right the better for the aged igbo ladies.
I'm just stating facts which you know so save the preachings.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Phobia1: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
donstan18:
It's almost difficult for non-Igbo Nigerian men to resist Igbo women.

Davido will agree with me.
Same with non-yoruba men fighting really hard to keep their Yoruba women.

Mr P. Will agree with me.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Olaonipekun11: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chukapage:
chai! See analysis so only PDP members marry Igbos?? Guy I been think sey sense dey your head oooo shocked shocked chai!! See wetin politics don do this man shocked .ok wait what's the difference between APC and PDP?? What's their Political Ideology?? Guy Nigerian scam Politics of the elites has BRAIN WASHED you OOOO what's the difference between APC and PDP I ask again Every sane person knows there is NO difference all na SCAM I bet you if PDP enter Aso rock tomorrow all current APC will defect and vice versa of course you saw it in 2015 grin cheesy . Chai this men acting film for Nigeria has FOOLED you oooo shocked Imagine only PDP members marry Igbos grin cheesy grin. That guy up there is PDP abi?? grin cheesy. Atiku and Buhari don deceive you ooo
But it’s true na those that belong to PDP in southwest marry Igbo. Abeg when did Fayose marry Igbo o
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by yawehoverall: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
johnmattew:
except Edo and urhobo men..it's very difficult to find Edo and urhobo marrying ibo

Lol... Not true, I know of Edos with Igbo ladies.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
spafu:

I grew up in a compound, in Kaduna, where all the families were Igbo except my family that was Edo.

That's nice! You learned by assimilation.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by Sufisunni: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Happy marriage life
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by alfredo1(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2019
OrangeDream:
You guys have no idea what the composition of the North is. You can't even differentiate most Adamawa men from the South. They are mainly Christians.
And you are here talking about Hausa. Hausa is one tribe in the North. The over 150 tribes are predominantly Christians.
take a chill pill bro. I'm a northern Christian.
Re: Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) by devlishGINGER(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Charleys:

You been f...ck am?
heheh hehe long story bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.