Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth (58333 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by KingLennon(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
OBO junior about to arrrive.....
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by briggson07(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mayor of Lagos Wins
Best RnB n pop albulm
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by handsomeyinka(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Davido can never be a real niggarrr
Lol..
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by briggson07(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ishioma dey headies u dey Labour room
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Billyanger(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Low life hater RIP chrrrrrrr grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by livebyday(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Slawormir:

[/s]

You sound really angry and upset at that young man's music career

And you seem to think people here need to know how you feel?

You actually assume people care how you feel about his music career to the extent you added several R's to emphasize your made up anger?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands don't you?

How old are you young man?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Ceazario: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Abeg define real nigga. Mumu, no go hustle dey dia hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Abeg kip quiet
U and davido na mate u nor senior am?
Dey here dey hate, is d frog voice your voice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Godsfavour78: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

The proceeds of his frog voice can feed your generation.

7 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by CanadaOrBust: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Christophorus:
This is Africa bro.

This is too a sensitive information to post on social media.
By this God damn time of the night!!

And what have they achieved - proof that juju is gragra

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by LedRock: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
so untalented.
ekaette1621:
Idiot!
Must you tell us
Slawormir:

Chai!!! See severe pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Exponental(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Safe delivery to the woman involve. However, minding ones business and not posting everything on social will bring sanity to the society.

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by israelmao(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido knows as Yoruba man that you give out such information not at the delicate moment the woman is.

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by ovieigho(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2019
shamecurls:
Dis Davido still never get sense

Everything is not social media

go try am na

you go know say him papa no dey sleep ontop him matta
no be everybody winch and wizard dey catch o

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
[s]One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Davido can never be a real niggarrr[/s]
you smoke crack, don't you?? cool cool
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by notoriousbabe: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2019
This boy no sabi anything. Must you announce to the whole world sey your wife dey burn? You want village people to hold emergency meeting for your case tonight? Stupid boy
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by notoriousbabe: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2019
shamecurls:
Dis Davido still never get sense

Everything is not social media
no mind the stupid boy
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by notoriousbabe: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2019
israelmao:
Davido knows as Yoruba man that you give out such information not at the delicate moment the woman is.
the boy doesn't know anything now. Hediot boy
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by notoriousbabe: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

And what have they achieved - proof that juju is gragra
Na wetin you sabi?
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by yeyeosoronga: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Safe delivery o...
We will hear the cry of the mother and the baby o...
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Siscooh: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2019
WarriAproko:
He wife dun born cheesy congrats
I don't believe
He was surely joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by spiff005(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Bad belle.... What's the name of your first track, Underrated super buried artist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by CanadaOrBust: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na wetin you sabi?

I sabi say juju have not helped Africans achieve anything - not in sports, not in being wealthy, not in being developed, not in inventions, not in winning wars, etc. They are last in everything... except juju, where are are not only first, they own it
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Yunjeezy(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Says by a real hater.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by anigbajumo(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2019
ovieigho:

go try am na

you go know say him papa no dey sleep ontop him matta
no be everybody winch and wizard dey catch o

You are 100% right bro,him papa is really behind him no b small.

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by notoriousbabe: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I sabi say juju have not helped Africans achieve anything - not in sports, not in being wealthy, not in being developed, not in inventions, not in winning wars, etc. They are last in everything... except juju, where are are not only first, they own it
juju might not have achieved anything positive in Nigeria or Africa but don't joke with it when it comes to negatively, it has achieved more than enough. If you know you know
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by CanadaOrBust: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
juju might not have achieved anything positive in Nigeria or Africa but don't joke with it when it comes to negatively, it has achieved more than enough. If you know you know

This guy below even challenged juju directly, putting up $1m. All it would take to win it is turn invisible with juju and slap him silly or even kill him. Yet he’s now in his 90’s.

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Yeah, 2face, burna and jesse jagz.

Oya make we hear word.

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2019
LedRock:
Chai!!! See severe pains.
I have the right to my opinions. I prefer falz, burnaboy, olamide, and wizkid. Thanks don't like davido the least bit. My life, my choice. Don't impose your ideas on me, thanks.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by useurkidney3121: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Oloribu! what talent do u have? i'm 100% sure u have none. Get a life idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.