Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? (9904 Views)

Has Anyone Here Dated A South Africa Babe Before? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Has Any Guy Here Dated A Woman From Nairaland In Real Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by generationz(f): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
skultrick:

If there's any one that likes to role with the crowd, then it's not me.

I actually asked this question because I haven't experienced love and peace of mind like I've had with this girl. She's everything I want in a woman, but our romantic lifestyle is nothing to write home about.

Well there is something called sacrifice.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Topic
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by chubinwa(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Am yet to see religion as a barrier to a relationship. except she doesn't love you. but if she does, she will break all odds to be with you. Love is blind
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
chubinwa:
Am yet to see religion as a barrier to a relationship. except she doesn't love you. but if she does, she will break all odds to be with you. Love is blind

Yes she does, but no romance.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Deeper life girls sex life na boredom bro.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Princesscutes1(f): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
skultrick:

off course, am with her now, am just asking based on certain attitudes I rather see as abnormal.

why I mention character is because I have a best friend that is going to deeper life that married Catholic but it is not easy the time the guy bring up marriage issue,the parent of the girl fight her but she insist that she will marry the guy,she fight the family insist that she must marry the guy but today they are married and living happily now.

But the church will be fighting too
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Princesscutes1:

why I mention character is because I have a best friend that is going to deeper life that married Catholic but it is not easy the time the guy bring up marriage issue,the parent of the girl fight her but she insist that she will marry the guy,she fight the family insist that she must marry the guy but today they are married and living happily now.

But the church will be fighting too

Well, we're not talking marriage for now, perhaps in the future. The parents know am Catholic, and hopefully we won't get to that point where we begin dragging based on church denomination, I honestly don't think I've the energy to endure such.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by abumeinben(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy abeg which campus grin is it who i think it is? wink

Choi... See mehn.

Na Uniben.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by otunbalamba: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
abumeinben:

Choi... See mehn.

Na Uniben.
shocked shocked i fucking knew it.. mass comm. department? cry
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Oriyomin25(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
If you see a socializer or a very outgoing babe and a quite girl always on her Hijab bros just follow your mind or atleast pray over it if you are to choose a wife... Most girls now adays hide under d guise of religion and good-girl attitude just to get d ring. God help u!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Skmoda360(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
skultrick:

Please can you shed some more light on why you walked away. Was it just because she refused you sex?
Nope.....she is not the social type...just indoor, if I tell her we should go out she always tells me NO and the relationship is just way too boring and but she is well educated and being educated is not enough for me.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Jokerman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
skultrick:

You lie, she isn't a true member.

Why would you say so, and who made you a judge??
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yeah. Deeper lifers are good. But they are not seductive. They can be very homely and are ready to learn new things both good and bad. They are eager to adapt.
The last one I dated (in school) was raised in captivity. I made her explore d world and up till now she's can 4get d memory.
They are good. I've dated two and asuweh they are good.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by frozen70g(f): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
skultrick:
I hear alot about deeper life girls, how they can be very religious and all that. So, I've seen one am ready to go any length to be with her. And I want to ask if anyone here has been in a relationship with a Deeper Life girl, and how did it go?

It shouldn't be a problem, just abstinence
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by MrCork: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

Well there is something called sacrifice.

..wow.ok so u date women? Great.
Madam I love lesbians..
please please please.. can we do 3some?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Skmoda360:

Nope.....she is not the social type...just indoor, if I tell her we should go out she always tells me NO and the relationship is just way too boring and but she is well educated and being educated is not enough for me.

All of this resonates with all I've experienced with the girl, it's way too boring I must say. My love for her is what has kept me going till now.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by abumeinben(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
otunbalamba:
shocked shocked i fucking knew it.. mass comm. department? cry

For where..

Engine boys
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by otunbalamba: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2019
abumeinben:

For where..

Engine boys
i mean the babe ni cheesy not you o.. you na baba na wink
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Ategberoson(m): 3:20am On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:
I hear alot about deeper life girls, how they can be very religious and all that. So, I've seen one am ready to go any length to be with her. And I want to ask if anyone here has been in a relationship with a Deeper Life girl, and how did it go?

don't be deceived. those deeper life girls fvck pass celestial girls. I have one as ex and what broke the relationship was a test that she failed, she was sending her nude pic to other person despite na every time she cum I dey fvck her

if you're looking for gf, examine their personality and forget about place of meeting. church girls, hijab wearing girls are worse
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by ArticleBeast: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2019
luvyaself95:
Deeper life girls sex life na boredom bro.
Lies. Stop concluding on hearsay. They are even more exposed than most of you
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by femi4: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:
you can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by joe4christ(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

Yes, she no gree. She says she love me so much, but no sex. It's quite boring.

Why she no go give u chop. Abi she dey claim virgin?
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by abumeinben(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2019
otunbalamba:
i mean the babe ni cheesy not you o.. you na baba na wink

I nor really know her department. But na Ugbowo campus.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

how many of them you don kpansh
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
joe4christ:

Why she no go give u chop. Abi she dey claim virgin?

Like seriously, I've never had any boring relationship like this one, it's so fucking boring, she just too plane. Always like "everything is in God's hands", never initiates a topic.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by krushdripper(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:
Get away from her, she'll do you no good except you want her for religious reasons.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by krushdripper(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Yes, they are actually very worldly exposed but they'll keep the church and holy attitude while they secretly use thier exposure against you.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Xclusiveme: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
The girls don't usually date
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by ArticleBeast: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

how many of them you don kpansh
I was a deeper life member for 20yrs. I have dated and kpanshed many. They don't like dating their church guys except your father is holding a big position
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by otunbalamba: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
abumeinben:

I nor really know her department. But na Ugbowo campus.
be like say i sabi the babe o cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I was a deeper life member for 20yrs. I have dated and kpanshed many. They don't like dating their church guys except your father is holding a big position

This quite revealing.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
krushdripper:
Yes, they are actually very worldly exposed but they'll keep the church and holy attitude while they secretly use thier exposure against you.

Quite revealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off The Arabic Tattoo On Her Thigh. PHOTOS / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? / I Met Him On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.