Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? (10259 Views)

Has Anyone Here Dated A South Africa Babe Before? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Has Any Guy Here Dated A Woman From Nairaland In Real Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I was a deeper life member for 20yrs. I have dated and kpanshed many. They don't like dating their church guys except your father is holding a big position

so that that mean your father is holding big position in the church.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by ArticleBeast: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

so that that mean your father is holding big position in the church.
Na my mouth you wan hear say Oba dey wear jeans... Interview over.... We no longer attend the church again sef
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by abumeinben(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
otunbalamba:
be like say i sabi the babe o cheesy

This guy sef....

You na Hall 2 regular customer?
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by otunbalamba: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
abumeinben:

This guy sef....

You na Hall 2 regular customer?
No, not at all wink
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by abumeinben(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
otunbalamba:
No, not at all wink

Nor dey lie on Monday morning bros.

I sure say potter know you that year.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by otunbalamba: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
abumeinben:

Nor dey lie on Monday morning bros.

I sure say potter know you that year.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Victornezzar: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I was a deeper life member for 20yrs. I have dated and kpanshed many. They don't like dating their church guys except your father is holding a big position
Lies

Total lies.... Big position bawo

Before u attack me... I'm a deeper life member... I've dated 3 gals from the church
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by ArticleBeast: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Victornezzar:

Lies

Total lies.... Big position bawo

Before u attack me... I'm a deeper life member... I've dated 3 gals from the church
K
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by joe4christ(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

Like seriously, I've never had any boring relationship like this one, it's so fucking boring, she just too plane. Always like "everything is in God's hands", never initiates a topic.

Guy, quit that relationship. No time to be unhappy in a relationship. No be by force jor...
Or u still need permission from us to call it a quit?
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Na my mouth you wan hear say Oba dey wear jeans... Interview over.... We no longer attend the church again sef

Which one be interview for here.
am asking question to understand you deeply oga.
well after you Don kpansh all the ladies finish you japa abi God dey watch you in HD OH.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by ArticleBeast: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
luvyaself95:

Which one be interview for here.
am asking question to understand you deeply oga.
well after you Don kpansh all the ladies finish you japa abi God dey watch you in HD OH.
I didn't want to give out much info... This ur deeply so onto kpekus matter grin grin grin ;DUna no go kill person for nairaland. E dey watch us all o
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

If there's any one that likes to role with the crowd, then it's not me.

I actually asked this question because I haven't experienced love and peace of mind like I've had with this girl. She's everything I want in a woman, but our romantic lifestyle is nothing to write home about.

Greedy man, that is your wife. You want to get everything at once. What is wrong in teaching her how be good in bed ?..... Greedy man i say again..
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I didn't want to give out much info... This ur deeply so onto kpekus matter grin grin grin grin Una no go kill person for nairaland. E dey watch us all o
I understand that level na
he dey watch you pass.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
joe4christ:

Guy, quit that relationship. No time to be unhappy in a relationship. No be by force jor...
Or u still need permission from us to call it a quit?

Honestly am not unhappy in this relationship, I just brought this question here because of the boring romantic side, beyond that, she gives me peace of mind, and she's a very good girl.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

Greedy man, that is your wife. You want to get everything at once. What is wrong in teaching her how be good in bed ?..... Greedy man i say again..

It's a work in progress.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

You lie, she isn't a true member.
Don't let the church name fool u... Open ur eyes. They're like every other girl u know
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

Honestly am not unhappy in this relationship, I just brought this question here because of the boring romantic side, beyond that, she gives me peace of mind, and she's a very good girl.
If she's boring it's her nature or something else don't put it on her being a member of that church
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by skultrick(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
killmods:

Don't let the church name fool u... Open ur eyes. They're like every other girl u know

You've a point, but you should know how much influence religion commands in Nigeria. It's a psychological thing.
Re: Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
skultrick:

You've a point, but you should know how much influence religion commands in Nigeria. It's a psychological thing.

Lolz u mean the farce most Nigerians put up in public display while being totally different in reality grin

I just want u to see her as she is and not as a so and so church girl, then u will begin to see her properly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Doesn't Want Commitment In A Relationship / Do All Married Men Have To Cheat. / Best Silhouette Compilation Disturbing Images❤❤❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.