Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 (48562 Views)

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Rolex66: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
I hope say she no buy wahala o because I know what my kwantiri men can do.

Her page will be flooded with similar requests for phones replacements.

May God bless her generosity.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by ramifickolade: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Oprah my woman crush.
please I'm a student in Futo hungry...GTB 0255684937

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Chummynoni(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:
I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

Please. Don't expect me to change your phone!

3k. Randomly selecting.
bro, i no need your fish. teach me how to catch make me sef fit dey do give away to hungry people. check my siggy. bless up bro
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by ramifickolade: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
please help me out sir
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by lollybizzu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

Amen and pray we all do as well. You too included

Amen.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by ramifickolade: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
nice gesture, may God bless u more as u do so. There is poverty in the land, see how people are dropping account no because of 3k, God pls help our land
please help me out sir
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by lollybizzu(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
There is hunger in the land cry cry cry

Please fellow NL help as much as you can.

Just show some love, speak the truth but in kindness and love.

Just make someone happy.

God bless us.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin This thread turn bank acct dropping thread.

i see one afonja even put his full name e remain small he go put address

3 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by paix(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
AryaSand:
I need her to replace my whole life cry cry cry

Did you hear how the boy called her "Oprah" in that video. Oyinbo people life simple abeg. Try that with Folorunsho Alakija and you will get a knock grin grin
That's why I love our culture. We respect our elders.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by shigo20(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
0044029301diamond/access

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by quardiehormone(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

Sterling 0069426361 ...... Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by billgabb(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

6173189053 Fidelity.... Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
GuestLog:
Nice one.

Just so you guys know, I typed this comment with a crack & blind phone. Even if it's Android, I'll manage. Forgivw mt tyqo.

I hope ur own Oprah sees this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Wendybrown(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

4097350016 Bless up
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
AyomideToks:

0478885474 GTBank

Pls I would be very grateful cos I need this urgently ☝️

How do you people find it convenient to ask for handouts from your fellow men.can't blame y'all though, it's not easy.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by benjanny(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some People Are Lucky while some are answering Lucky as a name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by ucheuzor1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

Big man I know I might be responding late but I really need your help. Things are kinda very rough for me now.

Anything at all will be highly appreciated.

4861017394. Eco bank. God bless you.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by lloyds(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
justscorchone:
I would love to date this woman. She look more radiating and pretty each year.

You want to date your ancestor. .
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
lloyds:

You want to date your ancestor. .

Ancestors need love too
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dodorima1: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83312292:
Awwwwww. kiss kiss

One of the most blessed and humane woman in the world.

She will always be blessed as long as she lives.

God bless you Oprah.
[/s]
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
A mom who has two mouth to feed, I need a job please... And if am lucky to be choosen, I will be so happy...2085599127 zenith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Bewiseedet(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
ramifickolade:
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by daddycee91(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=NoGender post=83298710]I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

3k. Randomly selecting. [/quote

0209376639 GTB thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by daddycee91(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

0209376639 GTB. thanks bro
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Worldbest281: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
First bank....... Please bless me
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Dedetwo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
She can shove it.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:
sad

See the entitlement mentality oozing out of the replies.

Oprah come and change my phone, yen yen yen

No body is praying to be as rich as Oprah and give without looking back. That's why we are so backward in Africa.

Give me, give me, give me, is the mantra. angry
hahahahahahaha, don't mind dem, poverty mentality has eaten their brains
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
I don't know who you are bro, but I love what you did.....it's Soo beautiful to know that there are people like you out there that wants to put smiles on faces of people you don't even know, bro you have a good heart, may God bless you mightily and keep enlarging your coast ...may those that say you won't Excel in life be paralyzed so they can see when God will keep dazing you with his blessings, I love you bro, I equally have been waiting for a neighbor of mine to come back from his travel, his wife is about to put to bed and he isn't working as that, just hussling here and there, I want to bless him with something for his unborn child, so ur post just made me smile and motivated me.......am not doing it to hear thank you or to get any recognition, am nothing but dust, but I want to put a smile on that unborn child's face......God will keep you for us bro, please keep doing. More, givers usually prosper a lot.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Witnes: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
Pls I carry God beg u, don't dare promise what u can't fulfil, Buhari regime is never d kind u promised and failed...eyes dey red.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by excel101(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
2253931555 its Zenith Bank, thanks.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by DaddyMorenike: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
hmm i can't say much,(access) 0719641547, God bless you.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by tradebot: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
SARS will soon arrest that boy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) / Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Funke Akindele Storms Unilorin Campus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.