Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (505 Views)

Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by hamrof(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
my girlfriend is 18 and I am 26,I had to go for a much younger girl cus my mum requested that from me,to cut the story short she got pregnant now I ain't know what to do but I wish to keep the baby though she is still in high school.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by nappy760(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Since it is what your mum wanted , you have no problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by sunnychibs(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
When you were fvcking her why didn't tell us?

My friend take your responsibility,you're now a dad in advance.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by hamrof(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
When you were fvcking her why didn't tell us?

My friend take your responsibility,you're now a dad in advance.
ain't saying am not taking the responsibility but does that mean the end of her life?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by midnighter(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
hamrof:
ain't saying am not taking the responsibility but does that mean the end of her life?

Have you asked her what she wants to do before you came to ask us

What if she doesnt want it...

Does she want you to marry her? Does she want to go to university?

Since youve implicated your mum as the genesis of the whole thing (which i think is crazy unless she specifically told you to go and impregnate a high school student) have you asked her for advice?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Inside life

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
i tink i need a wife nw o! Am 28 ... Dude marry her...yur mum will support..
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
ask your mum for advice....

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Pubichairs(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
at ur age Mummy's boy, after getting the girl pregnant here u are seeking for useless advice

As the poster above me said

it will be nice if u ask ur mom for advice

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by SimeonOTC(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
o.p whats wrong with you naa? 18years?

no be today oh! so lets jst assume you start fucking her from 15years of age..but omo boi wtf with you? pikin wey never open eye..

at 26, is not that bad provided you have all what it takes to become a family man.

but o.p,let me tell you somethinggrin if after the next 2-3years ,you both are still together,then thank ur star cux chances are that you both are going to fall out of that yeye mummy relationship

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Social Media Girls So Corrupt / Bride Angry Her African American Friend Not Attending Her Weddin At A Plantation / LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.