Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (56398 Views)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Alvin212(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:
If people knows how hard"Yahoo" be, Una know go dey mention am. If I slap Una ehh

I swear

Nothing soft about G work

Though ,, it depends on the level wey you dey play

On the flip side,,,

No where money dey grow on trees

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by MedicH: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's hard to know who is doing legit business and who is not these days

do you know the one you are doing?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Lewisalexander(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yahoo is not even easy. I still prefer my company work to yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by timibare(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Abeg na ghost or evil spirit ds guy dey sew cloth for? shocked shocked
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by stanley000: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lewisalexander:
Yahoo is not even easy. I still prefer my company work to yahoo
its unemployment that is pushing youths into that tin, even a 20k job is far better than Yahoo, with ur 20k job u get to flex your 2k in a cool bar meanwhile a Yahooboy will be looking for extra 1k to add up to that 2k for subscription. it's a real tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Sylvam(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Naija people... angry grin
Best Ict training school in Kubwa

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by udemzyudex(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Not that expensive?

Well what's expensive to you might be a chicken change to others.
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by AfroBeatDiary: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hi SandraJane... Can we be friends?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slimdada(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.
Infact i owe you some bottles, a parcel of weed and two to three paid bitches for you to bang. When ever you are in Benin city. Just halla at me. Even when am not around i will tell my other real niggarrrz to position you

They don't know what it takes to hypnotize, brain wash and use reverse psychology on a soul

They don't know what it means to acquire tools
and format
They don't know what it means for your picker(aza man) to come up with stories that your money is not available

They dunno what it means and how suicidal it gets when your picker rip you off
Only real niggars can understand how hard it takes for clients to accept to pay a billing especially these day's
Most of the clients are suffering from billing phobia

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slimdada(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Only real gees will tell you that yahoo no easy
These day's men dey suffer to cash out ordinary 100$
On my birthday I bill one woman I dey work legit Prada sneakers only for the client to give me her own billing
I still wonder how some real gees still manage to cash out these times and buy mob

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.
Infact i owe you some bottles, a parcel of weed and two to three paid bitches for you to bang. When ever you are in Benin city. Just halla at me. Even when am not around i will tell my other real niggarrrz to position you

They don't know what it takes to hypnotize, brain wash and use reverse psychology on a soul

They don't know what it means to acquire tools and format
They don't know what it means for your picker(aza man) to come up with stories that your money is not available

For your mind now, you be G boy, abi? Issorite.
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
His elder brother is a multi millionaire.

If person dash his younger broad money, is it a sin ?

I don't see what Yomi will see as Nigerian tailor to afford that car.

Like Linda Ikeji siblings who travel round the world, what's their occupation if not dependents on Linda's success ?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by LeonMacJames(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Not that expensive ke, yomi shut up and enjoy your money in peace, must you explain to a dim witted fan?
it's actually not that expensive, you can get a Camaro for as.low as 5m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by showafrica(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:
If people knows how hard"Yahoo" be, Una know go dey mention am. If I slap Una ehh

I tell you, anyone who can do yahoo, could have been a better candidate in the IT labor market
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by ada9ja(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

Same way we don't know if yahoo is a legacy u can also pass to your children
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by tinny898(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:

I feel like collecting your account numbergrin
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Diesel1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

Lol I started seeing your comments recently here on Nl and it's making me rotfl

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Dshocker(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
SandraJane:
grin grin

That's the Car when not customized !!!

This is the newer model
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Xclusiveme: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
stanley000:
its unemployment that is pushing youths into that tin, even a 20k job is far better than Yahoo, with ur 20k job u get to flex your 2k in a cool bar meanwhile a Yahooboy will be looking for extra 1k to add up to that 2k for subscription. it's a real tragedy

Yea true. Buh sometimes indulging into yahoo is as a result of peer pressure. U see ur friends making it big and you want to go out of ur limit to be like them even tho ur family carter for ur needs

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Xclusiveme: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
400billionman:
His elder brother is a multi millionaire.

If person dash his younger broad money, is it a sin ?

I don't see what Yomi will see as Nigerian tailor to afford that car.

Like Linda Ikeji siblings who travel round the world, what's their occupation if not dependents on Linda's success ?

Pls who is yomi's elder brother?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by slimjosh231(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

Shut up your mouth, you’re just talking anyhow forming big Boy. Why all this details? Who asked you?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by foster212: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Alvin212:

I swear

Nothing soft about G work

Though ,, it depends on the level wey you dey play

On the flip side,,,

No where money dey grow on trees
Too much sense at a go.
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by foster212: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:
Only real gees will tell you that yahoo no easy
These day's men dey suffer to cash out ordinary 100$
On my birthday I bill one woman I dey work legit Prada sneakers only for the client to give me her own billing
I still wonder how some real gees still manage to cash out these times and buy mob
Yahoo get level, and the woman you are billing might just be a gee too.
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Iogobenz(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2019
foster212:

See his fùcked up format sef..I can't even tell if the nigga is a gee boy or a beggar undecided
Spits!

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slimdada(m): 3:51am On Oct 21, 2019
foster212:

No be gee bro
Na black American woman in her 50s
I'm sure about that one..
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slimdada(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Iogobenz:
See his fùcked up format sef..I can't even tell if the nigga is a gee boy or a beggar undecided
Spits!

Oga logo Benz its obvious you are not a real gee because as a real Gee instead of you spitting and condemning my bleeped up format like you said
You can teach me
So I can level up cos am willing to learn...
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Edum13656: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2019
1mrprolific7:
oga sorry o
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by seankafor(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:

Oga logo Benz its obvious you are not a real gee because as a real Gee instead of you spitting and condemning my bleeped up format like you said
You can teach me
first of all send that woman package.

Buy ring ,watch or teddy bear of 10-15k send give am.

Na u go dey run away from slips I bet u

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by seankafor(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:

You can teach me
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
I wonder why people have time to reply broke people
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by millionboi2: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2019
1mrprolific7:
lol u wie r not fake enough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.