Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (56546 Views)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by 400billionman: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by TruckFit(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.
Infact i owe you some bottles, a parcel of weed and two to three paid bitches for you to bang. When ever you are in Benin city. Just halla at me. Even when am not around i will tell my other real niggarrrz to position you

They don't know what it takes to hypnotize, brain wash and use reverse psychology on a soul

They don't know what it means to acquire tools and format
They don't know what it means for your picker(aza man) to come up with stories that your money is not available

Should we tell them #louder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slimdada(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2019
seankafor:
first of all send that woman package.

Buy ring ,watch or teddy bear of 10-15k send give am.

Na u go dey run away from slips I bet u

Ok nwanne
You're a real gee
Thanks for the info
What's your Instagram handle so I can reach you once once
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by seankafor(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:

Ok nwanne
You're a real gee
Thanks for the info
What's your Instagram handle so I can reach you once once
I no dey I G bro
And I don't do dating.

You can dm me for what's up
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by emmacares4u(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.
Infact i owe you some bottles, a parcel of weed and two to three paid bitches for you to bang. When ever you are in Benin city. Just halla at me. Even when am not around i will tell my other real niggarrrz to position you

They don't know what it takes to hypnotize, brain wash and use reverse psychology on a soul

They don't know what it means for your picker(aza man) to come up with stories that your money is not available

Honestly, I respect nigarrs into yahoo bcox they got brain than the so called politicians. . . . .I av no idea but I can remember my dad once asked me why I wasn't doing yahoo. God bless niggars involved.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by levi2(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

Na dem
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
But why do we so called Nigerians hate to see people grow if his is a yahoo boy or not that’s not for you to judge and l don’t blame them l blame they guy Yomi for showing off things like that because he needs to know this social media follow are not following you to appreciate or learn from you they are only watching and waiting for your down fall so bro you gas be careful... So if it was a Benz car he display you will say he has done blood money my people wake up and get sense
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by mp3ree: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

WE DEY EVERYWHERE.
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by peterinah: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
WHO KNOWS THE PRICE OF THE CAR
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Sapphire94: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

I Hail thee Boss..

I Trade all kinds of giftcards and Bitcoin sir.
My rates are dope and my services are top notch

Trade with me chief.
Whatsapp: 08100072321

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by RenHub: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr.

This is efcc, please give us your location in Uniben. A real niggarr won't be afraid
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by BlackDonald: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
SandraJane:
Tailor Yomi Casual carpets a chap who labeled him a fraudster

Read below

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xaJArnkid/
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.