Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ (1761 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Ilekokonit: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Don't waste "Valuable" time chasing or convincing a woman to date you.

If the woman likes you enough, you don't have to pursue or convince her to date you as she will come after you herself or you will see the keen admiration and interest in her eyes.

If she is not coming after you herself or you do not see the keen admiration and interest in her eyes then move on as she doesn't like you enough to date you or may be she does and she is just playing hard to get which is just plain stupid and childish and you don't want to hang around childish women either as they will eventually kill you with pettiness, bitterness and unforgiveness.

Spend your valuable time on bettering your self instead and see what happens in less than 2 years.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by healthserve(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:

If the woman likes you enough, you don't have to pursue or convince her to date you as she will come after you herself or you will see the keen admiration and interest in her eyes.

If she is not coming after you herself or you do not see the keen admiration and interest in her eyes then move on as she doesn't like you enough to date you or may be she does and she is just playing hard to get which is just plain stupid and childish and you don't want to hang around childish women either as they will eventually kill you with pettiness, bitterness and unforgiveness.

Spend your valuable time on bettering your self instead and see what happens in less than 2 years.

Boss

1 Like

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Hardrive(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
For once i will say that you are intelligent. You learnt the hard way but it means that you will enjoy the remaining years of your life. Keep posting more and share more personal experiences, many young guys would learn a lot before thinking about any relationship with a woman.
For me personally, i never needed to learn from experience. I am naturally curious as to how the world work. If i feel uncomfortable about anything, i run to the internet because i believe there is no problem that i am facing that others before me have not faced and they must have found a solution and documented it. So keep it up.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Powersurge: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
I think it's a product of maturity. when you get to a level in life, you will know that you don't need to chase a girl. in fact you will not try to act it. it will become a life.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:

see this incel
Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice piece
Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Anniie4u: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Well, you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by donMIG(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
B4 u never knew
Get ur doe together
They gon come chasing after u!

1 Like

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Martinez39(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
see this incel
Most amusing people like you seem to be bound the same way.
Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by crackhaus: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:

I am always sorry for guys who still don't know this. My heart always goes out to them.
Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:

This is how it ought to be. We are the prize. As a man u hv to be abt ur grind and purpose. Be on ur purpose and watch them be part of dat. I stopped the cold approach several years ago, now i only approach women who give me choosing signals and it has been rewarding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
I will take it a step further: STAY the fvck away from women. Focus on your life and career development.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
I will take it a step further: STAY the fvck away from women. Focus on your life and career development. When you decide to have children, then use a surrogate.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by lyriclekidd(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Word

One cold trophy for you

1 Like

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Will they even hear...... 2moro you will see a grow up man begging a babe to date him thatz beg oooo as in to beg, i tire 4 sich ppl though no matter how beautiful, endowed, assets if u try ur luck she no gree, dnt beg just mind ur lane.

Most ladies like mystery men, try and be one

3 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by nwachukwu9(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Ilekokonit:

the best post ever,I have learnt on this forum long time ago,never to chase a woman,it worked very well for me,the one that liked me was coming after me and not me going after her. The truth is when you chase a Woman,should would take advantage and use you. Women love to do the chasing. In general true love should be mutual, it means if I chase you,you in turn the lady would also chase me. Truth is that people chase what the want,that is why you see plenty girls chasing celebrity's. 100% correct

6 Likes

Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by nwachukwu9(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
nwachukwu9:
the best post ever,I have learnt on this forum long time ago,never to chase a woman,it worked very well for me,the one that liked me was coming after me and not me going after her. The truth is when you chase a Woman,she would take advantage and use you. Women love to do the chasing. In general true love should be mutual, it means if I chase you,you in turn the lady would also chase me. Truth is that people chase what the want,that is why you see plenty girls chasing celebrity's. 100% correct
Re: Don't Waste "Valuable" Time Chasing Or Convincing A Woman To Date You........ by emmaodet: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Will they even hear...... 2moro you will see a grow up man begging a babe to date him thatz beg oooo as in to beg, i tire 4 sich ppl though no matter how beautiful, endowed, assets if u try ur luck she no gree, dnt beg just mind ur lane.

Most ladies like mystery men, try and be one

My broda u sef see am. Begging a lady to be your responsibility is the height of stupidity.
For my own money and sweat again.
Spits

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady In A Polyamorous Relationship To Raise Her Baby With Four Lovers / Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Women Are Too Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.