Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders (4331 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by lilytender: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Ghana people are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by lilytender: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
GreetMe:
It's obvious this people don't know who Buhari is grin

Even Aisha Buhari will not try nonsense with Buhari. Ghanaians should ask Sambo Dasuki, El-Zakzaky, Sowore, ex-CJN Walter Onnoghen, they will tell Ghanaians whom Buhari is.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by udoekere: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
you're the giants of your zoo country not Africa you foolish poverty capital of the world citizens. I can see you guys like to boast and shout upon all your sufferings. Do you even have light in your kiosk.Have you ever witnessed 24 hours of electricity before in your zoo.When the rains start coming,you see how miserable your roads are.Do you dig your own borehole before you get water like our great grandfathers did 100s of years before.Can you go out of your slums on the street and move peacefully at even 10pm,kidnappings everywhere, boko haram killing you like animals,over 100 million poor people worse than even India.Foolish country shouting Giant of Africa
keep on crying

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by theenchanter: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
But vaxx2 said ghana is getting a temporary corridor.

I nearly laughed my ass out. gringrin D
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
theenchanter:

He was tryin to console himself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by vaxx2: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
theenchanter:

I am sure it came as surprised to you. now the majority of your news channel have it. deal with that? This is true as it is still available on YouTube where Nigeria trade minister was given Ghana a hand.

Ask your brother to provide where he got its ill news ? he is just. bitter
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by theenchanter: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
I am sure it came as suorised to you. now the majority of your news channel have it. deal with that? This is true as it is still available on YouTube where Nigeria trade minister was given Ghana a hand.

Ask your brother to provide where he got its ill news ? he is just. bitter
where will d temporary border be located that won't deter d border closure with benin?

According to ur source.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by vaxx2: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
theenchanter:
where will d temporary border be located that won't deter d border closure with benin?

According to ur source.
Maybe you need to ask your trade minister when he was asking Ghana representive to give further details on Ghana company for easy identification. and stop asking me silly questions. YouTube video is there for you to watch.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by theenchanter: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
Maybe you need to ask your trade minister when he was asking Ghana representive to give further details on Ghana company for easy identification. and stop asking me silly questions. YouTube video is there for you to watch.
i've asked my trade minister and he disputed the fact that ghana is getting a temporary corridor grin

Why not tell me the details of ur source and lets see if there's an iota of sense in it.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by vaxx2: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
theenchanter:
i've asked my trade minister and he disputed the fact that ghana is getting a temporary corridor grin

Why not tell me the details of ur source and lets see if there's an iota of sense in it.
what stupid details do you need again , Your majour news have copy and pasted the original version. why dont you go there and read or better still access the YouTube video for the news . The lack of sense you have up there is the reason you failed. to access YouTube video even if you failed to Read the news posted to you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by theenchanter: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
what stupid details do you need again , Your majour news have copy and pasted the original version. why dont yoi go there and read or better still access the YouTube video for the news . The lack of sense you have up there is the reason you failed. to access YouTube video even if you failed to Read the news posted to you...

i've told u several times that there's no temporary corridor anywhere, it's stated in every nigerian newspaper even today, but u insisted and still insisting that there's one, i'm asking for details from ur source and u're referring me to youtube...

Like seriously, u well so?
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by vaxx2: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
theenchanter:
i've told u several times that there's no temporary corridor anywhere, it's stated in every nigerian newspaper even today, but u insisted and still insisting that there's one, i'm asking for details from ur source and u're referring me to youtube...

Like seriously, u well so?
i should rather be the one to ask that question.....

Are you really alright? you have been mentioning me just because of this news ever since I posted it. your ego disagree to believe in it even though Nigeria news channel copy and pasted it. ..
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by theenchanter: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
vaxx2:
i should rather be the one to ask that question.....

Are you really alright? you have been mentioning me just because of this news ever since I posted it. your ego disagree to believe in it even though Nigeria news channel copy and pasted it. ..

where will d temporary corridor be located is the question. cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Logobenz0: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just30:
you are really obsessed with Ghana

grin grin grin grin grin

dont worry, next time
we wont deport you

Ok
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just30:
you see you are dumb right

all export from that factory will pass through the port
And even when it pass through the land border, you cant stop it because your government is incompetent grin grin grin

The central bank governor just confirmed this point today on AIT on the morning show with Nancy and from his explanation, my conclusion: let's suffer the pains associated with bother closure for our generation yet unborn to enjoy. What I have noticed, when we close the borders, we encourage Local production of the things we need unwise when this Africa free trade work, Nigeria go just dey buy with nothing to sale. A clear show of unfavorable balance of trade
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Kpoikpoi: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
psychologygh:
you're the giants of your zoo country not Africa you foolish poverty capital of the world citizens. I can see you guys like to boast and shout upon all your sufferings. Do you even have light in your kiosk.Have you ever witnessed 24 hours of electricity before in your zoo.When the rains start coming,you see how miserable your roads are.Do you dig your own borehole before you get water like our great grandfathers did 100s of years before.Can you go out of your slums on the street and move peacefully at even 10pm,kidnappings everywhere, boko haram killing you like animals,over 100 million poor people worse than even India.Foolish country shouting Giant of Africa
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Nwaide01: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
You guys should stop this your useless and foolish propaganda and tell us and what we have benefited from it.People are suffering and you're here talking about Ghana this and Ghana that. As for me this is the dumbest decision this incompetent administration had made.
Re: Ghanaians Weep Profusely Because Of Nigeria's Decision To Shut Her Borders by Kpoikpoi: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Your president was here a few days ago to beg us.
In another 4 weeks you will all starve to death in Ghana.
If it bothers you so much you can close your own border too,let's see if it will affect Nigeria.
Stupid people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitri: Pray For Sincere Leaders, Secondus Urges Muslims / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku / 2023: Tinubu Must Rest Now ( Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.