Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) (74785 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Chicastle: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:
When she should be reading her books? In her school uniform shocked

This beating will correct her evil ways grin

The wife and her husband are mad, they should both be in jail for child abuse cry

But does this school of a thing still really helping? Just asking though
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2019
mercyviv:
I've always said this over and over; if my husbands cheats I have no Axe to grind with the woman in question, my husband is simply the one to blame..

@bolded, how many husbands do u intend to have
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

I don't support paedophiles, it's wrong in all ramitifications but bro, don't sound like a novice, what attracts men to young ladies (18+) is the tight puna*i, ever tasted one? I bet you'd be hooked! Give it a try!

Voice of abject inexperience. Pussy is pussy and it’s feel is not dependent on age. What makes difference is your attraction to the girl not the pussy.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by owila4luv(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2019
those sec. sch. babes the sweet too much.. dem sabi wilson no be small cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Gudlite: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Biko!! this is very,very,wrong, Why would a married woman decide to disgrace herself because of "COMMUNITY PENIS"
what if the husband has many he is sleeping with,How many, and how long will she continue to fight them.
That Poor girl may be his daughter's age mate,Some men are shameless.Either pray for them or ignore them.
I am a married woman and i can never descend this low because of a man,arrant Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by McCoy662(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Patiently waiting for the news that this mofos has been jailed. Is it not their husband that went looking for the little girl? Why not face the husband and leave this innocent girl that may not even know the the he-goat is married.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bark, bark, woof, woof, rawr, rawr, rrr-roof! That’s how you stupid Nairalanders look when typing about issues that don’t concern you.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Yoighaman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Voice of abject inexperience. Pussy is pussy and it’s feel is not dependent on age. What makes difference is your attraction to the girl not the pussy.

Lol @ abject inexperience....allow me tell you a story. Many years ago, I had a lady with a honey pot as wide as the red sea, I wasn't just attracted to her, I actually loved her, we broke up and I met another lady, 19 years old, virgin, whom I didn't really love but I kept on because of the pleasure, we eventually broke up too but bro. trust me, I could tell the difference, this is not heresy, khaki nor be leather....why do you think ladies would do anything to tighten the pot? Think about it.

That was many years ago though, now it must be a combo of attraction, love and tight honey pot or nothing....lol.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by fela4live: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
kenir:
This one sweet me like shuga! cheesy
All these small girls were no wan share the thing with their mates, na big uncle them want
if i bin dey der i for dey cut more canes for the women
wah rubbish!
Do you know what is called "assult'?
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kudos ladies best am wella, these small but mighty generation of girls nowadays no get fear or respect anymore..
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lol @ abject inexperience....allow me tell you a story. Many years ago, I had a lady with a honey pot as wide as the red sea, I wasn't just attracted to her, I actually loved her, we broke up and I met another lady, 19 years old, virgin, whom I didn't really love but I kept on because of the pleasure, we eventually broke up too but bro. trust me, I could tell the difference, this is not heresy, khaki nor be leather....why do you think ladies would do anything to tighten the pot? Think about it.

That was many years ago though, now it must be a combo of attraction, love and tight honey pot or nothing....lol.

Exactly why I said abject inexperience. You just haven’t had enough to know. If u were experienced you’d know her wideness is not due to age or promiscuity. There are small girls with wide pussy and ashawos with tight pussy. But averagely, all pussies are about the same. You’d eventually realize sex is 90% mental
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Yoighaman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Exactly why I said abject inexperience. You just haven’t had enough to know. If u were experienced you’d know her wideness is not due to age or promiscuity. There are small girls with wide pussy and ashawos with tight pussy. But averagely, all pussies are about the same. You’d eventually realize sex is 90% mental

Ok, I hear you, I am inexperienced and have not had enough. You can choose to be with an olosho with wide honey pot because of attraction, I can't, so case closed...BTW, I never mentioned anywhere that wideness is solely due to age or promiscuity.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

Ok, I hear you, I am inexperienced and have not had enough. You can choose to be with an olosho with wide honey pot because of attraction, I can't, so case closed...BTW, I never mentioned anywhere that wideness is solely due to age or promiscuity.

I said u r not experienced ENOUGH. And yes, u did say verbatim “what attracts men to young ladies (18+) is the tight puna”, when I know I’ve been with a very, very hard-to-get small young girl with abnormally wide pussy - which was what she was trying to hide.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by mvem(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
The man will still cheat again
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by mvem(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
pyro62:
She never finish secondary school pwick deg hungry her like this.. Drill that demon comot from her head.. If her mother didn't teach her, these nobel women with ethics will teach her very well.
The man in question will still cheat again and the woman will go about beating the next one. lucky enough she saw a tamed girl, you know some girls will fight her and beat her on top. The culprit is the man not the lady, when there is no demand the supply disappears. In the eyes of the law the woman beating her is committing an offence, let her go and settle with her husband. How does this beating stop the man from doing that again.Funny enough is the woman beating her a saint....
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by AstronGXXX44779: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by dayleke: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
dem for commot her clothe make person see toto for outside.

Lol....
U funny die.

Are up to date now for parlor?
I see you viewing.

"Still I hail"
*in MrNipplesLover voice.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
dayleke:

Lol....
U funny die.

Are up to date now for parlor?
I see you viewing.

"Still I hail"
*in MrNipplesLover voice.

bossman, I greet u scatterly.

mehn, that place ehn, can't keep up oh.

I go just view small run commot.

but I know say one day, my head go swell I go meet up.

nowadays, it takes me a whole day to read a page for that side. but I dey enjoy am like that.

I don shift my energy to front page now. grin

I salute u, Gee.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by ritalori2(f): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abeegi!

pyro62:

Husband grabber spotted.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by dayleke: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

bossman, I greet u scatterly.

mehn, that place ehn, can't keep up oh.

I go just view small run commot.

but I know say one day, my head go swell I go meet up.

nowadays, it takes me a whole day to read a page for that side. but I dey enjoy am like that.

I don shift my energy to front page now. grin

I salute u, Gee.

Lol...
You funny die bro.
I just dey laff here ni o.
We miss you on d current page o....

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by kenir(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2019
fela4live:

Do you know what is called "assult'?
being the smart one, does anything i said sound like or denotes someone who cares?
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2019
dayleke:

Lol... You funny die bro. I just dey laff here ni o. We miss you on d current page o....

bossman, I go resume.

hailing u, bro.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Breakingfamous: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.