Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu (318 Views)

Igbo Youths Will No Longer Be Sacrificed For The North - Ohanaeze Tells Army / Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / How Buhari Sacrificed Amosun For Second Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu by flowbaze(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2019
The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says his late mother, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu, who reportedly died on August 30 in Germany, was “sacrificed” for the restoration of Biafra.

Kanu said his mother, who passed on at the age of 67 supposedly from the trauma she faced during the attack on their Afaraukwu home in Umuahia by soldiers on Operation Python Dance in September, 2017, was a lover of Biafra and worked with IPOB to see the cause to its present stage.

Read More>> https://www.wikirise.com/2019/10/20/my-mother-was-sacrificed-for-biafra-restoration-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu by Kingpee2(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2019
How ? Your mother died because of old age ...
Re: My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2019
flowbaze post=83321903[s:
]The leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says his late mother, Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu, who reportedly died on August 30 in Germany, was “sacrificed” for the restoration of Biafra.

Kanu said his mother, who passed on at the age of 67 supposedly from the trauma she faced during the attack on their Afaraukwu home in Umuahia by soldiers on Operation Python Dance in September, 2017, was a lover of Biafra and worked with IPOB to see the cause to its present stage.

Read More>> https://www.wikirise.com/2019/10/20/my-mother-was-sacrificed-for-biafra-restoration-nnamdi-kanu/[/s]

Afonja stop this evil you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Was Sacrificed For Biafra Restoration – Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 5:38am On Oct 21, 2019

(1)

‘it Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.219bn For Fayose’s Aide. / Nec Commends President Buhari, Vp Osinbajo For Nigeria’s Improved Ranking In Wor / New Poll Reveals That Nigerians Are Not Willing To Pay For National Identity Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.