Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin (16725 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Dagrace01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2019

8 years, 16%
You're absolutely wrong, what about his time as a military head of state?
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Banmeallday: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
This sounds very much like a Nigger Area project......
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by executive12: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2019
GenBuhari:
Kudus to seriousness of PMB.
For the entire 16 years of PDP governments especially Thief Obasanjo's 8 years that saw him collect $16 Billion specifically for power; I was not even aware of the existence of this a Mambilla project.

Zombie. The project was conceived in 1982. Buhari was Head of State in 1983. He came back in 2015. Since his second coming, he has spent almost 5years, yet not much capacity has been added to our energy supply. Before you know it, his 8years will be over and this project will still not have commenced.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by executive12: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Dagrace01:
Six what? This is just his 5th year man! Remove 5 from 40 it's remaining 35. I know he has his own blame too but u can't put all the blames on him

Did you forget that your Buhari was there in 1983? The project was conceived in 1982.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by executive12: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Dagrace01:
5+2=7... 40-7=33.. What were others doing for the remaining 33yrs. I'm saying all these to let u know no one is Nigeria's problem. We are all inclusive. Though our leaders should carry the larger share, I mean every single one of them since 1960. From Presidents, to Senators to ministers to commissioners, to lg chairmen, to councilors. So blaming only PMB for our woes is invalid and irrelevant.

Typical Nigerian.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by executive12: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Salebo:

Not this time around...

Ajaokuta/Mambila WILL work...

The signs are there...

Ok, Minister of Works and Power.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by executive12: 12:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Salebo:

So your problem is Buhari and not that the project should take off or not?

Hey kid,the project started IN 1972 PRECISELY...don't be mentally SIMPLE!

Pls show me where I said that Fashola met the Senate,in my previous comment..

You don't even know your left from your right,kid...

You need to grow up!

Mambila has NOT been appearing in every budget since 2015..

Learn to study and counter with VERIFIABLE FACTS!

This is one of those semi literate folks that keep making it impossible to have decent leadership in Nigeria.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
executive12:

This is one of those semi literate folks that keep making it impossible to have decent leadership in Nigeria.
When I got my Masters degree in structural engineering from Brunei University in the UK,you were still wearing pampers...

Where were you in 1989

Juvenile!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Abia APGA Collapses State Structure Into APC / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.