Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62423 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
They want to xenophobize Wizkid, I no gbadun Wizkid but I no think e fair make I wish him death at tender age.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by HacheNoire: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
She cannot die well.

That's certain.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Aldebarann(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
If Nasty C holds a concert the same day as Wizkid or Burna Boy in SA, he will sing to himself & his family members grin

IronGalaxy:
Nigerians like feeling themselves too much why's that? Every little is an opportunity to flex! I see the same from Nigerians asking the likes of Nasty C on Twitter to perform in Nigeria so please. Your music is not even all that to begin with.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by SmartyPants(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians like feeling themselves too much why's that? Every little is an opportunity to flex! I see the same from Nigerians asking the likes of Nasty C on Twitter to perform in Nigeria so please. Your music is not even all that to begin with.

Next time you see them saying such, you can go on the thread and start your own rant.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iSufferFools: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Hark at the nonsense you spew. If our music isn't all that which of your musicians is making wave abroad? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by yeyeosoronga: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Do these people want to be unfortunate in life?
Your plans for Nigerians will not work.. kolewerk

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
iSufferFools:
Hark at the nonsense you spew. If our music isn't all that which of your musicians is making wave abroad? grin
Do you see South Africans posting Nigerians asking for Nasty C to come to Nigeria? We really have nothing to prove to anyone

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Ikem11(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:

What I don't get is that u peeps hate nigerians but die to be with us. Why are you in nairaland if our things don't fancy you?

Ole buruku!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fuckthamods: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Look at this pained Zulu... Our music is not all that but this forum is all that?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iSufferFools: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Do you see South Africans posting Nigerians asking for Nasty C to come to Nigeria? We really have nothing to prove to anyone
you have nothing to prove because you have nothing at all. Your music and musicians are bleh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
SmartyPants:

Next time you see them saying such, you can go on the thread and start your own rant.
You lots get over excited over every little thing, I've noticed this overtime. You even get excited by seeing white people eating garri, you're like little children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Look at this pained Zulu... Our music is not all that but this forum is all that?
yep, like this forum because you lots are the source of my amusement

Y

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Sleevia: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:

We have heard you. Go and meet your AKA. We will take you serious when one of your own star can sellout O2 arena in few hours.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
iSufferFools:
you have nothing to prove because you have nothing at all. Your music and musicians are bleh.
oh really? The best house music in the world, the best hip hop in Africa, the best techno, rock etc. We do genres you only can dream of. You on the other hand do the samey Afrobeat

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sleevia:

We have heard you. Go and meet your AKA. We will take you serious when one of your own star can sellout O2 arena in few hours.

LOL, that's cause the UK is full of Nigerians. Go figure

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ikem11:

What I don't get is that u peeps hate nigerians but die to be with one. Why are you in nairaland if our things don't fancy you?

Ole buruku!
Die to be with one? Retype the gibberish
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iSufferFools: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
oh really? The best house music in the world, the best hip hop in Africa, the best techno, rock etc. We do genres you only can dream of. You on the other hand do the samey Afrobeat
The best what you say?

How many of your tasteless and styleless musicians are recognized internationally?

How many international award have they won?

There was a time when Nigerian artiste completely took over your award shows until you guys became too afraid and started showing you true colours.

Admit it, you guys suck.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Jaynom(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
That's because Nigerians are not hateful. We play SA songs anywhere. In clubs, radios we don't give a fçúk! But I can't say the same for South African media & black south African men. The Hate y'all have for Nigerians is unmatched! It's not even Friendly competition. It is SPITE!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You really a dumbfuck, aint u?? As far as African Music is concerned, Naija music is like on another level entirely with a By Far Wide Margin..Let that sink Dummy and quit hating!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Captiveportal: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Swallow your pride and host that thing in South Africa let NEPA not spoil your show for you, Agbero will na block road and be collecting marching ground money then tax force will join We the people will not even pay more than 1k so go to SA and charge 5k they will pay and still make noise for you any Nigerian that can pay 5k will be forming to shout and dance.
Wizzy be wise.
as if it's NEPA that is used to power these shows, abeg shift one side...I believe you are south African, why don't you use your own forum

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
See this girl.

So you want to Xenophobia Wizkid ?

Your plans will fail..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
iSufferFools:
The best what you say?

How many of your tasteless and styleless musicians are recognized internationally?

How many international award have they won?

There was a time when Nigerian artiste completely took over your award shows until you guys became too afraid and started showing you true colours.

Admit it, you guys suck.
being recognized internationally for it's sake it's useless. Lil Pump, Lil Nas X, Lil yatchy etc are recognized internationally, are they any good?

How many awards have SA won? You must be joking! South Africa has the most Grammy awards in Africa sit down

How can a Nigerian artist take over South African music awards when they aren't even nominated or even invited? This is the empty flossing I'm referring to

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kobosmart(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin naira marley can go

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Savagedawg: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
To be sincere, Nasty C won't get any recognition if he come here to perform but mind you if Wizkid, David or even Olamide host a show in Southy (God forbid) na shutdown
You know na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fweshspice:
You really a dumbfuck, aint u?? As far as African Music is concerned, Naija music is like on another level entirely with a By Far Wide Margin..Let that sink Dummy and quit hating!
you can call Dummy all you want but you aren't challenging my views, you are just insulting me. All the hallmarks of an immature person

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Savagedawg: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sleevia:

Them don't know that our upcoming artist are blown In Southy.. Even Rema and Fireboy can sell out a show over there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Ikem11(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Die to be with one? Retype the gibberish

I believe you got the message already.

Disappear from nairaland I believe you got forums in your country otherwise I will ban you.
Asshole!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Savagedawg:

To be sincere, Nasty C won't get any recognition if he come here to perform but mind you if Wizkid, David or even Olamide host a show in Southy (God forbid) na shutdown
You know na
whether that's the case or not, none of your rappers come close to him, let alone the likes of Reason, Stogie T, Proverb, Rouge, etc

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
You'll never see South Africans creating by such threads

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ikem11:

I believe you got the message already.

Disappear from nairaland I believe you got forums in your country otherwise I will ban you.
Asshole!
You own this forum or...?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nthrone:
Who noticed, glo network is very slow today, why is it u hardly find glo network in cosy places, u only get them in dangerous places, and uncomfortable places, go to the bed room, it will be at the edge of the wall, go to the kitchen u will receive the network close to burning gas, if u have car, glo network is at the peak at the car engine, what's their plan.

Bros... grin cheesy grin glo don do u shege. Me I don port. I just de enjoy myself. Wetin I c for glo hand, mouth no fit talk

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by DBossNG(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nthrone:
Who noticed, glo network is very slow today, why is it u hardly find glo network in cosy places, u only get them in dangerous places, and uncomfortable places, go to the bed room, it will be at the edge of the wall, go to the kitchen u will receive the network close to burning gas, if u have car, glo network is at the peak at the car engine, what's their plan.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.